Understanding the Messed up Psych of Pak Military!

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ever since I remember Pak nation has history of being brain washed and manipulated by the powers-to be. Lies , Lies, Lies. BBC became the default channel for seeking "truth" that was contaminated. We were always under told how great the military was- until slowly I started understanding the real calibre of the military and able to personally compare to other world militaries. I also discovered ab the atrocities committed by our army against other human beings- East Pakistan, Tribal areas of Pakistan, & against the common man in Pakistan. Add to it the cooperation with US forces to commit atrocities in Afghanistan, Add to it their claims of "ignorance" when US troops entered & killed OBL in Abbottabad. Some positive news when working with UN( for money) and to help with emergency services in time of natural disasters. Then at the same reclaim their share of tax payer money (or IMF Rescue Fund) by investing into businesses in Pak and retiring with multiple properties and bonuses. We " accepted " all of the above and their reasons & excuses as it seemed there was enough fro everyone so "khaata hai toh khilaata bhi hai" worked. We also witnessed their "professionalism" in rescuing kids from APS. NOT!

So when the FIRST honest man came onto the scene and threatened the military luxurious way of life- as he raised the honesty bar suddenly caused the military and Generals to react as they saw danger to their existence. They "could not " work with him because USA told them so! ( and wink wink visa to family, admission for children to USA universities).
The above now brings me to the current situation- where the world is facing unprecedented situation. No time, no resources, no funds. Powers like Russia, Israel, China and India are making their expectations & plans clear. Europe is under immense pressure to maintain standards. So Pak military is now panicking. They have decided to support the dishonest & murderers but still praying x 5 a day ?

Khan is 70 years old+ and under unimaginable stress -to win the last Test of his career- to save Pakistan and do something for its destiny and the poor- so that he can sleep comfortable for ever ( May Allah bless him and keep him safe). Army will NOT support him as he is opposite to their perceived common interests. This now brings me to the most important question- If Khan decides to challenge the Generals authority will they react by using their lethal powers to yet gain murder the innocents with the Patwarris???? OR use their common sense to judge the expectation of proud Pak nation and do the right thing to support democracy?

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
gernals are political duffers.... in ko altaf hussain nawaz sharif jaisay jahil chahiay hotay hain... jab chokidar chor ko khud bula ker chori kerway to aisay chokidar ko sab se pehle aag lagao

PakistanFIRST1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ever since I remember Pak nation has history of being brain washed and manipulated by the powers-to be. Lies , Lies, Lies. BBC became the default channel for seeking "truth" that was contaminated. We were always under told how great the military was- until slowly I started understanding the real calibre of the military and able to personally compare to other world militaries. I also discovered ab the atrocities committed by our army against other human beings- East Pakistan, Tribal areas of Pakistan, & against the common man in Pakistan. Add to it the cooperation with US forces to commit atrocities in Afghanistan, Add to it their claims of "ignorance" when US troops entered & killed OBL in Abbottabad. Some positive news when working with UN( for money) and to help with emergency services in time of natural disasters. Then at the same reclaim their share of tax payer money (or IMF Rescue Fund) by investing into businesses in Pak and retiring with multiple properties and bonuses. We " accepted " all of the above and their reasons & excuses as it seemed there was enough fro everyone so "khaata hai toh khilaata bhi hai" worked. We also witnessed their "professionalism" in rescuing kids from APS. NOT!

So when the FIRST honest man came onto the scene and threatened the military luxurious way of life- as he raised the honesty bar suddenly caused the military and Generals to react as they saw danger to their existence. They "could not " work with him because USA told them so! ( and wink wink visa to family, admission for children to USA universities).
The above now brings me to the current situation- where the world is facing unprecedented situation. No time, no resources, no funds. Powers like Russia, Israel, China and India are making their expectations & plans clear. Europe is under immense pressure to maintain standards. So Pak military is now panicking. They have decided to support the dishonest & murderers but still praying x 5 a day ?

Khan is 70 years old+ and under unimaginable stress -to win the last Test of his career- to save Pakistan and do something for its destiny and the poor- so that he can sleep comfortable for ever ( May Allah bless him and keep him safe). Army will NOT support him as he is opposite to their perceived common interests. This now brings me to the most important question- If Khan decides to challenge the Generals authority will they react by using their lethal powers to yet gain murder the innocents with the Patwarris???? OR use their common sense to judge the expectation of proud Pak nation and do the right thing to support democracy?
RealPeople , It is well written precise current situation analysis. And few of the ocassion it looked like that i was writing these lines.

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
These corrupt l@anti Generals learnt nothing from 1971, they will
continue to screw Pakistan and then run off to Belgium.

I hope they are dragged out and given the Gaddaffi treatment.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Those Generals brought Imran to power by disrupting the entire political system of the country.
Yes. In 1990 they brought your Abu Mian Mafroor by doing the same according to Supreme Court

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Khan decides to challenge the Generals authority will they react by using their lethal powers to yet gain murder the innocents with the Patwarris???? OR use their common sense to judge the expectation of proud Pak nation and do the right thing to support democracy?
They will react brutally as it will be a do-or-die duel for their dynasty. It is too harsh but I predict half a million souls to de-throne their cancerous regime.