Vaccination update

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Can someone tell me why our vaccine drive is going in reverse gear when all countries are going in forward gear? Is it because of incompetency, vaccine shortage or general hesitancy? A few days back we clicked in 3.5 lakh vaccines administered per day but this weeks update is close to 2.5 lakh doses administered. This is pathetic, we need to be vaccinating a minimum 5 to 6 lakh people daily. Give people incentives to get vaccinated like lucky draws, one year free tickets to travel domestically on PIA to a few lucky individuals, govt scholarships etc. Be strict and do not pay govt employees if they and their families are not vaccinated. Ask all these MNC and banks etc to get their staff vaccinated, all schools private and public should stop salaries if staff refuses vaccination. So much can be done to take the total count above 6 lakhs, centres should work 24/7 and Inshallah we will be out of this shit pandemic within this year. Please please start thinking out of the box govt.

Vaccine Statistics: Vaccine administered across Pakistan on 6 June: 248,861 Total vaccine administered till now: 9,206,842

Vaccine administered across Pakistan on 31 May: 311,294 Total vaccine administered till now: 7,648,481

Last edited:

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can someone tell me why our vaccine drive is going in reverse gear when all countries go in forward gear? Is it because of incompetency, vaccine shortage or general hesitancy? A few days back we clicked in 3.5 lakh vaccines administered per day but this weeks update is close to 2.5 lakh doses administered. This is pathetic, we need to be vaccinating a minimum 5 to 6 lakh people daily. Give people incentives to get vaccinated like lucky draws, one year free tickets to travel domestically on PIA to a few lucky individuals, be strict and do not pay govt employees if they and their families are not vaccinated. Ask all these MNC and banks etc to get their staff vaccinated, all schools private and public should stop salaries if staff refuses vaccination. So much can be done to take the total count above 6 lakhs, centres should work 24/7 and Inshallah we will be out of this shit pandemic within this year. Please please start thinking out of the box govt.

Vaccine Statistics: Vaccine administered across Pakistan on 6 June: 248,861 Total vaccine administered till now: 9,206,842

Vaccine administered across Pakistan on 31 May: 311,294 Total vaccine administered till now: 7,648,481
How do you make patwari Khotas take vaccine?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Vaccination is going perfectly fine!!positivity rate has reduced tremendously! Artificial panic is of no use !
Lubna kindly see the drop in vaccines registered, the source is NCOC. Its not panic, we need to be vaccinating close to 6 lakh doses daily in order to cover Mashallah such a huge population.

umair ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
Unfortunately people are just not ready to get vaccinated and u can never force them to. Too many conspiracy theories.

Though I wouldam suggest govt to announce one free zinger burger on each jab. I bet this number will drastically increase

The Sane

Unfortunately people are just not ready to get vaccinated and u can never force them to. Too many conspiracy theories.

Though I wouldam suggest govt to announce one free zinger burger on each jab. I bet this number will drastically increase
Spot on . Can’t comprehend why is this dude making such a fuss at a totally impertinent forum.

kayawish

Vaccination is going perfectly fine!!positivity rate has reduced tremendously! Artificial panic is of no use !
vaccines dont work on indian variant atleast thats what german media said , so if indian variant start spreading all those will get also hit who got vaccine.

Whaat

MPA (400+ posts)
ais mulk mai ab tak Polio tak to eradicate nai ho saka...loogoon ke hath jor jor vaccine karwani parti hai to yeh vaccine koan lagaye ga....jin ko thori bohat samjh hai wo ja kar lagwa raha hai...baqi sab aise hi chale ga..you cant expect more from this awam.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Spot on . Can’t comprehend why is this dude making such a fuss at a totally impertinent forum.
I want to spread this message in whatever little capacity I can that is why I am making a fuss. It matters to be if a mulazim at your house or a daily wager isn't vaccinated because of vaccine hesitancy. You guys can probably convince people around because such people are usually the sole bread winners of their family, and usually a few people are dependent on them.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
vaccines dont work on indian variant atleast thats what german media said , so if indian variant start spreading all those will get also hit who got vaccine.
They do work, the efficacy is less, but vaccines are so far working on every variant.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
ais mulk mai ab tak Polio tak to eradicate nai ho saka...loogoon ke hath jor jor vaccine karwani parti hai to yeh vaccine koan lagaye ga....jin ko thori bohat samjh hai wo ja kar lagwa raha hai...baqi sab aise hi chale ga..you cant expect more from this awam.
We can at least pay our part. I made sure the people that work with me and their family at least register and get vaccinated. Had to register the Gardner myself because he did not know how to text.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)

That is why I suggested out of the box solution, link Benazir income support disbursement with vaccination. Ask telephone companies to extend a one time credit and give them tax refund for that. So much can be done to motivate the people and get them vaccinate, otherwise this lockdown, smartlockdown etc will eventually hurt our country and economy.

The Sane

I want to spread this message in whatever little capacity I can that is why I am making a fuss. It matters to be if a mulazim at your house or a daily wager isn't vaccinated because of vaccine hesitancy. You guys can probably convince people around because such people are usually the sole bread winners of their family, and usually a few people are dependent on them.
I can claim with heedful surety that almost all non-patwaris on this forum have gotten immunized. Please disseminate such public service message on the road and in slums to those who are not savvy of the benefits which the vaccine offers, and needless to say most of such do not have access to internet either.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I can claim with heedful surety that almost all non-patwaris on this forum have gotten immunized. Please disseminate such public service message on the road and in slums to those who are not savvy of the benefits which the vaccine offers, and needless to say most of such do not have access to internet either.
Lets keep this above politics, every single life is precious. That is why I am making a fuss out of this issue. I made sure to get as many people registered as possible in Laki. On an average I have made sure to send 40 texts for different people who could not text. But the govt needs to think out of the box measures. We need to reach herd immunity by the end of this year.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you know that Pakistan government is MashaAllah way behind India and Bangladesh govts in terms of vaccination. And that can not be due to people's hesitancy (almost same mindset), but due to the very reason you described first, which most boneheads here would not believe.

The Sane

Lets keep this above politics, every single life is precious. That is why I am making a fuss out of this issue. I made sure to get as many people registered as possible in Laki. On an average I have made sure to send 40 texts for different people who could not text. But the govt needs to think out of the box measures. We need to reach herd immunity by the end of this year.
Like I said you are banging at the wrong door on this forum. Please try to persuade supporters of K league, whose herd will always lapse behind the rest.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think the issue is with procurement of the vaccine due to worldwide demand, and whatever inventory government has is being used for the most critical, vulnerable, and the medical staff.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Though I wouldam suggest govt to announce one free zinger burger on each jab.
Haan 100% fit idea hai. Humari qoum khanay ke mamlay mein zururat se ziyada shodi hai. EK qeemay walay naan pe apnay bacho ka mustaqbil dao pe laga dete hai, valimay ke khanay pe asay toot te hai jaisay zindagi ka akhri khana hai, niaz ki biryani butt rahi ho to bus pher touba hi touba.

Zinger burger pe khud kya apnay pooray mohallay ko ghaseet ke saath leu aaien gay.

But mark my words in Sindh there will be corruption even on zinger burgers. 70% of burgers will go to saaien murdar ali shahs house. And it will show in the books that each burger was for 20,000rps