Vakeel karain ya Judge??

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now after the decision given by the Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan in favor of KFI and his wife, providing them the protection from accountability raises
few questions in my mind BUT the most important of those is I am thinking now if a judge can not be held accountable by FBR and judiciary is also not going to
hold them accountable, then what stops the rich from illegally paying Judge/s from the higher judiciary to give a decision in their favor and the judge/s are not forced to disclose their income then how will this process work?
Are we looking at people having to hire judges VS lawyers for their legal issues?
Why would the rich not pay 2 crores to judge/s instead of to a lawyer and get a sure shot decision in their favor?
What will we call this system? Legal system? Illegal system? Judicial rule?
Please help me understand this conundrum?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
وکیل کرو یا جج دونوں کی آپس کی سیٹنگ ہوتی ہے۔۔ مطبل دونوں دو نمبر ہوتے ہیں۔۔۔ البتہ جج سستے میں مان جائیگا جبکہ وکیل اپنی فیس بھی رکھے گے اور جج کا کمیشن بھی۔

Last edited:

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now after the decision given by the Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan in favor of KFI and his wife, providing them the protection from accountability raises
few questions in my mind BUT the most important of those is I am thinking now if a judge can not be held accountable by FBR and judiciary is also not going to
hold them accountable, then what stops the rich from illegally paying Judge/s from the higher judiciary to give a decision in their favor and the judge/s are not forced to disclose their income then how will this process work?
Are we looking at people having to hire judges VS lawyers for their legal issues?
Why would the rich not pay 2 crores to judge/s instead of to a lawyer and get a sure shot decision in their favor?

PTI main shamil hoo jaoo... most better option. ? ? ? ?
No need to pay any fees to wakeel or bribe to Judge.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What do you think has been happening till now, how is everybody out on bail, how is a convicted criminal allowed to leave the country on a 50rps stamp paper, how is an independent investigation of massacre in model town stopped by a court, how do courts open even on a weekend to provide relief to certain people, how does a open and shut case of money laundering involving millions of dollars is throw away in the SC over a minor technicality.

Need I say more?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
PTI main shamil hoo jaoo... most better option. ? ? ? ?
No need to pay any fees to wakeel or bribe to Judge.
Behtareen investment is membership of PTI. All copies will open for you automatically.
Mubarak ho, nani khoti 420 ke media cell ke patwari ne 2 nai IDs bana li.

Abhay salay, kum se kum different IDs se different post hi ker diya ker.

Wohi post mamooli sa change ker ke post kerdiya.

Thordi se to mehnat ker khota qeema naan to apnay halal ker.