Valid Question: Why is a US official meeting a convicted criminal?

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
امریکہ والے افغانستان کے حالات کی وجہ سے حواس باختہ ہوچکے ہیں۔ ذلت آمیز شکست نے ان کو کہیں کا نہیں چھوڑا۔ اور پھر عمران خان کے بھرپور اور بہادرانہ موقف نے اس کے علاوہ کوئی اور راستہ بھی تو نہیں چھوڑا۔

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
US intelligent diplomats do meet corrupt political leaders as a routine to spot talent for recruitment around the world. Maryam Nawaz, being PMLN Vice President, a convict in corruption case, having close intimacy with Modi's Centre Forward Sajjan Jindal can be a useful friend.
Marium Mawaz is new 'Mata Hari'

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it is not a US official but a small clerk. 10 years ago, US ambassadors used to pay a monthly visit to 90 (british east india company HQ)

Saboo

US intelligent diplomats do meet corrupt political leaders as a routine to spot talent for recruitment around the world. Maryam Nawaz, being PMLN Vice President, a convict in corruption case, having close intimacy with Modi's Centre Forward Sajjan Jindal can be a useful friend.
I don't think there are any restrictions on Us diplomates to see any one if they so desire

Dr Adam

I don't think there are any restrictions on Us diplomates to see any one if they so desire

تو پھر یہ پاکستان کے سب سے بڑے اور مدبر ترین سیاسی تجزیہ کار پنڈت جناب مختارا صاحب اور جناب بوٹا صاحب سے ملتے ہوئے کیوں کتراتے ہیں ؟؟؟​

Asad Mujtaba

The US has always wanted to keep Pakistan a slave. But that is not possible with the current Prime Minister. So The United States has returned to those through whom it has ruled Pakistan.

Okara

it is not a US official but a small clerk. 10 years ago, US ambassadors used to pay a monthly visit to 90 (british east india company HQ)
Most likely American administration will try to create chaos in Pakistan the way they did in 80s during Zia and Zia was so brave that even can't name the forces behind the chaos and used to say Khufia Haath.
Why are such generals so coward l? For me it's all because of their corruption else we had gen Hamid Gul kind of soldiers as well.

Okara

The US has always wanted to keep Pakistan a slave. But that is not possible with the current Prime Minister. So The United States has returned to those through whom it has ruled Pakistan.
Indeed they want free hand to operate in Pakistan. In our recent history when they were doing drone attacks our commando used to take ownership of the attack. American administration loves brave people like Musharraf and Zia who never argue rather fulfill their duty with utmost honesty.
Here is quiz. What was the name of Pakistani General who worked like a uber driver?

stargazer

In my views American are doing right. Keep in mind Ibn e Zardari visited USA on multiple occasions with CV while PMLN leadership can't travel. They are giving equal opportunities to all recruits.
Equal opportunity employers!