Verbal fight between Shahbaz Gill and Khurram Dastgir

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
my grandfather was telling us Khuram father keeping with him a female dog and always saying to her A leader name . shahbaz gil saying truth. khuram dastgeer a fake and bad like his father
Yes you are right. Even my Dad told me that when Khurams father became Minister, a file was brought to him by his secretary, his father Ghulam Dastgir, bloody un educated majha type of a goon, asked his secretary what to do with the file, sec said, sir “seen” likh ker forward ker dein. This jaahil majha wrote “س” on the file.

eye-eye-PTI

کوئی روشنی ڈالنا پسند کریگا یہ شہباز گل نے خرم دستگیر کے کس لیڈر کے کرتوتوں کا ذکر کیا کہ اس کی اولاد کیسے وقت سے پہلے ہو گئ تھی؟
پھاڑ کہ رکھ دی شہباز گل نے اس ڈنگر کی
Danish Sahib
This is internal issue of Pakistan so leave with Pakistani. U may not be knowing that during Gen Ayub's time what kind of language his father was using against Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah. For you knowledge Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah was sister of founder of Pakistan Muhhamad Ali Jinnah.
Thanks
Haram khor pug dasta khanzeer dakoo key gil nay b und phar d.
my grandfather was telling us Khuram father keeping with him a female dog and always saying to her A leader name . shahbaz gil saying truth. khuram dastgeer a fake and bad like his father
Yes you are right. Even my Dad told me that when Khurams father became Minister, a file was brought to him by his secretary, his father Ghulam Dastgir, bloody un educated majha type of a goon, asked his secretary what to do with the file, sec said, sir “seen” likh ker forward ker dein. This jaahil majha wrote “س” on the file.
well done Gill
PMLN old tactics are not going to work in this era.... When we had only print Media they used to malign BB by throwing naked pics of BB thru the helicopter.
His father malign Respected Fatima Jinnah.

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
کوئی روشنی ڈالنا پسند کریگا یہ شہباز گل نے خرم دستگیر کے کس لیڈر کے کرتوتوں کا ذکر کیا کہ اس کی اولاد کیسے وقت سے پہلے ہو گئ تھی؟

tenor.gif

Hussain1967

Khurram Mota belongs to a city that is bigger fort for PMLN than even Lahore. Due to a large number of Butts and Khawajas living in Gujranwala, the city is dominated by Nawaz Sharif who himself claims to be a Kashmiri. Even in 2002, Khurram Mota won his seat. The arrogance reflects in his every talk.

CaptainPakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)

eye-eye-PTI

ان کی اولاد مقررہ مدت سے پہلے ہو گئی تھی کیا؟ ۔۔۔ اگر ہاں تو کیسے؟
شکریہ