Very interesting Doc on Agha Khani Jammat Sect :

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)

They do better for their Mureed ! While Qadiyani do the same ! Other Peer Gadi Nasheen of Pakistan loot their Mureed.. On Urooos day ! Pakistan is full of Peer Sufi Mureed Shia Beralvi Deobandi ! None have no Clue about ISLAM !
Those who Teach Clear ISLAM to Pakistanis ,, Like Javed Ahmed Ghamdi , Mirza Ali Engineer, People of Pakistan want to kill them. TO you ,,your Religion to me My Religion

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

They do better for their Mureed ! While Qadiyani do the same ! Other Peer Gadi Nasheen of Pakistan loot their Mureed.. On Urooos day ! Pakistan is full of Peer Sufi Mureed Shia Beralvi Deobandi ! None have no Clue about ISLAM !
Those who Teach Clear ISLAM to Pakistanis ,, Like Javed Ahmed Ghamdi , Mirza Ali Engineer, People of Pakistan want to kill them. TO you ,,your Religion to me My Religion
True religion..Ghamidi...Miza Ali Engr..??? any way just share the visit in india also..

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
True religion..Ghamidi...Miza Ali Engr..??? any way just share the visit in india also..
Really ? I asked you what ever these mullas or Imam Peer Of sub-continent are teaching got nothing to do with Quran ! If you have doubt and Dont believe Javed Ghamdi .. Ali is just a student of Ghamdi .. Then Read Quran by your self !! You will realize no such thing is preached by Quran as 12 Imam Peer !! Mureed ! OR second Coming of ISA Peace be upon him .. All fake Tradition ! Not protected by Allah .. Only Quran is Protected by Allah !
Any Hadees which is contradiction to Quran ! no matter how much its Saheeh Hadith it still consider to be Fake cause it contradict Quran ! then these Molvies put sugar Quote on it !
Hazarat Isha R.A age 6-9 is Fake ! She was 16-19 at time of her marriage !
All that bull crap these molvies had fed is since child hood which does not even close to make sense !! but tell you that is your religion !

zain10

Senator (1k+ posts)
Really ? I asked you what ever these mullas or Imam Peer Of sub-continent are teaching got nothing to do with Quran ! If you have doubt and Dont believe Javed Ghamdi .. Ali is just a student of Ghamdi .. Then Read Quran by your self !! You will realize no such thing is preached by Quran as 12 Imam Peer !! Mureed ! OR second Coming of ISA Peace be upon him .. All fake Tradition ! Not protected by Allah .. Only Quran is Protected by Allah !
Any Hadees which is contradiction to Quran ! no matter how much its Saheeh Hadith it still consider to be Fake cause it contradict Quran ! then these Molvies put sugar Quote on it !
All that bull crap these molvies had fed is since child hood which does not even close to make sense !! but tell you that is your religion !

پہلی بات تو یہ کہ بقول آپ کے باقی سب غلط ہیں بس غامدی اور انجینئر صاحب صحیح ہیں، اس بات کا آپ کو کیسے پتہ چلا کہ وہ دونوں جو کہتے صحیح باقی غلط
دوسری بات

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

اس آیت کا ترجمہ اپنی پسند اور مرضی کے بندے سے کروا کر مجھے بتائیں

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
So return of Jesus PBUH is not mentioned in the Quran? Dude u havent read the Quran yourself ?

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
پہلی بات تو یہ کہ بقول آپ کے باقی سب غلط ہیں بس غامدی اور انجینئر صاحب صحیح ہیں، اس بات کا آپ کو کیسے پتہ چلا کہ وہ دونوں جو کہتے صحیح باقی غلط
دوسری بات

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

اس آیت کا ترجمہ اپنی پسند اور مرضی کے بندے سے کروا کر مجھے بتائیں
Looks like you are some kind of Pigeon who closed his eyes Dont see the cat in front of you ! Do you not see Pakistani majority go ask for Wasila ? Third Person Intermediate Help who is died buried under six feet ! Who need himself him to wash his body ! Really Do you still says it إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
and dont see whats goin around you? Now you tell me what translation these people need ?
Open your eyes my friend Quran is very clear !! But Pakistani need waseela !!!!

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
So return of Jesus PBUH is not mentioned in the Quran? Dude u havent read the Quran yourself ?
Oh sorry Dude i think i missed major knowledge !!!!
Please help me gain that knowledge !!! Which you have by Answering Where it is mention in Quran that Isa(peace be upon him coming) second time ? And when will be that ? Time ? In Quran ? After Quran is Complete ! After Last Prophet had passed ! Sorry According to you Last Prophet then would be ISA (peace be upon him) After Muhammad (peace be upon him) .
But IF ISA is not goin to be Prophet After Muhammad The his Prophethood is taken away from him? He be Umati Right !
Wow A Great Prophet ISA will be demoted from Prophet hood to just a Umati !
Are you crazy? Or you try to make other crazy ?
IF you are truthful Bring your Evidence from Quran !!!!!!!!

zain10

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks like you are some kind of Pigeon who closed his eyes Dont see the cat in front of you ! Do you not see Pakistani majority go ask for Wasila ? Third Person Intermediate Help who is died buried under six feet ! Who need himself him to wash his body ! Really Do you still says it إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
and dont see whats goin around you? Now you tell me what translation these people need ?
Open your eyes my friend Quran is very clear !! But Pakistani need waseela !!!!

بھائی جان
تقریر نہیں صرف اتنی سی بات پوچھی کہ اس آیت کا ترجمہ کر دو اپنی مرضی کی کتاب یا عالم کے مطابق پھر اگلی بات کرتے ہیں

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
I already have got an idea about your knowledge an intellect...that why i did not go into needless debate...my simple question was u only mentioned 2 (that know islam)....nor i am supporting any peer...there fore your response is completely irrelevant to my comments..Secondly! u needlessly dragged Prophet (PBUH) marriage here (out of no where)...now my question why we have to justify it that at what age Prophet married hazrat Aisha?? ... it does not bother at least me at all...whether its 6 0r 9 or what ever...the issue with people is that they are not mainly concerned about the truth or facts...their real worry is how west will see them....or how would they explain there self in western societies... in maxico legal age for wedding is 14 yrs, new York is 18 years..
Most states have a minimum marriage age for minors with parental consent, ranging from 12-17 years old.
Marriage Age By State 2021.
StateWith Parental ConsentWithout Parental Consent
Massachusetts1218
New Hampshire1318
Hawaii1518
Missouri1518
My Grandmother age was 9 when she married to my Grandfather (age14)...what is the problem...One is not kid when it attained puberty and they can merry any one or any body of any age...Stop being apologetic about Prophet marriage needlessly, just to appease the west...
Lastly! u are talking about the mistake of 6 to 16 n 9-19 from a person like Imam Bukhari!!! really!!..this cant be, in my view (Allah knows better)...I am with my Prophet (PBUH) no matter what and how he has done...thats it...

Last edited:

superman99

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No difference between them and Qadiani.
They think their Imam receives vahi from Almighty which is only received on Prophets. This is sugar coated version of Qadiani

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No difference between them and Qadiani.
They think their Imam receives vahi from Almighty which is only received on Prophets. This is sugar coated version of Qadiani
you are wrong- Imam jafar had two sons. The elder named Ismaeil died in younger age. Therefore, Imam jafar appointed his younger son as imam. however, some followers of imam refused to accept his decision and they accepted the elder son of İsmaeil as their imam. Agha Khan followers are therefore called Ismaeilis.
Not only this another group of the followers of Imama jafar sadiq refused to accept any one after imam jafar as imam. They are called sixers or shshis. Imam abu hanifa was also his student, he also refused to follow his doctrine and his followers are called hanafis.
Only one group accepted the doctrines of imam jafar and they are called isnaye ashari or 12ers. Thrir 11 imams have appeared and imam mehdi will be their 12th imam.

Please correct your general knowledge

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Siasat.pk walo please iss forum k kuj asool bnaein, aur kuj posts aur comments per restrictions lagaein, yaha ab her kisam ke posts hoti hein, ab to Mazhab per b hona start ho gai hein, please aap koi policies bnaein, aur filfor iss thread ko delete karein,
Mazhab ko kam az kam yaha siasi forum per discuss mat karein,
Kya aap log ijazat de rahe hein k koi b aaey aur mazhab k khilaaf apne fiqqay k lihaaz se thread bnaa de, aur dosre logo ke dil azaari kare,
Hum na to France mein bhaithey hein aur na Holland mein, so please hum pakistanio ke kuj restrictions hein limits hein, ho sakta hai thread likhne wala theak ho, magar ye b ho sakta hai k jo ussey reply de rahe hein wo b theak ho, but hamein iss behas mein parhna he nahi chahiay, so aap siasat.pk walo inhein aisa moka he faraham na karein aur please thread delete ker dein.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Siasat.pk walo please iss forum k kuj asool bnaein, aur kuj posts aur comments per restrictions lagaein, yaha ab her kisam ke posts hoti hein, ab to Mazhab per b hona start ho gai hein, please aap koi policies bnaein, aur filfor iss thread ko delete karein,
Mazhab ko kam az kam yaha siasi forum per discuss mat karein,
Kya aap log ijazat de rahe hein k koi b aaey aur mazhab k khilaaf apne fiqqay k lihaaz se thread bnaa de, aur dosre logo ke dil azaari kare,
Hum na to France mein bhaithey hein aur na Holland mein, so please hum pakistanio ke kuj restrictions hein limits hein, ho sakta hai thread likhne wala theak ho, magar ye b ho sakta hai k jo ussey reply de rahe hein wo b theak ho, but hamein iss behas mein parhna he nahi chahiay, so aap i siasat.pk walo inhein aisa moka he faraham na karein aur please thread delete ker dein.
If you think you are offended by this thread then you should leave this forum !
Because Siasat is also very controversial subject ! Each have his own Leader no matter how big Thief he or she is !
This is how you block Truth !!!! and remain people ignorant for generation !!
Even you think its not Truth ! but you stop people from sharing Ideas ! Logic ! a Conversation to use Brain in Matter of Religious and Politics

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have nothing against qadianis, but once they escape Pakistan and reach western countries, they do all kind of horrible things here.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me address your so called so important Question which was to me already Understood, Not only 2 but they are from Pakistan ! People like you ! Saudia People where Islam is Originated have no such Islam culture like Pakistan ! Even as Far as Malaysia Indonesia ! So this is out of way now ! The age mention by Bukhari ! Am i blaming Bukhari ? NO ! Im Blaming Who Wrote Bukhari !! generation by generation writer left out things of their like ! and what they want ! Bukahri is not protected by Allah ! just like Torah ! Bible !
Even writer corrupted Torah Bible ! So what Bukahri ?
The Evidence is Produce by Scholar Javed Ahmed Ghamdi is that from Bukhari itself ! IS ! Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was looking for a Wife after the Death of 1st Wife to take care of his house and Children ! Prophet was not looking for a Child to take care of his Children already in the house and for house ! Bukhari Hadith says Quoted by Javed Ahmed ! A woman ask Prophet to find a partner for his House hold children and himself ! So Woman recommended two option ! One Hazarat ISHA R.A and Other Divorced woman ! But Hazrat ISHA R.A was already engaged ! So Divorced woman came 1st in Nikah of Prophet ! you can check with Bukahri ! Hazrat ISHA R.A Engagement was broken later cause of other party was not muslim ! So later Hazrat ISHA R.A became wife of Prophet ! Obvious !! Conclusion is .. the Woman who recommended 2 potential match for prophet was that not a Child 6 year old to take care of Prophet's Children already in the house !
6 year old is still by your standard is not reached puberty !!!!!
to be in Nikah !!!! even with the consent of Parents !!!
There is no way you can justify !! No matter you hang yourself upside down !! to Prove 6 year old is puberty age !! of marriage !! When your Bukari hadith even also mention age 9 was rukhsati of marriage !! and Nikha was 6 year old child !!
Im not looking for West !! Im looking for Evidence !!! which was given by Javed ghamdi from Bukhari !! Oh come on !! people even sell their daughters for money even today in Pakistan ! You can make Bukahri Hadith to justify even selling a child !! What is you need to start use your brain !!
Which culture??/wht culture...u posted Agha khan visit video...not me as my peer??...how many people follow him as peer...???...why u are imposing that i follow any peer???..where did u get this...second..at 6 years she was in nikkah and het widaa was at the age of 9 (after 3 years)......my concern is , if Prophet Mohammad did this...i am OK with it...i have no objection...
Then your slender and blasphemy about selling a child...WHERE did you got from my comment...this is all you are doing...seems u are not muslim...bcz no muslim can use such blasphemous statements against our Prophet...Stop playing your games...

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Which culture??/wht culture...u posted Agha khan visit video...not me as my peer??...how many people follow him as peer...???...why u are imposing that i follow any peer???..where did u get this...second..at 6 years she was in nikkah and het widaa was at the age of 9 (after 3 years)......my concern is , if Prophet Mohammad did this...i am OK with it...i have no objection...
Then your slender and blasphemy about selling a child...WHERE did you got from my comment...this is all you are doing...seems u are not muslim...bcz no muslim can use such blasphemous statements against our Prophet...Stop playing your games...
Again you ignore Data Darbar , Sha Mahmood Qureshi Darbar , Your ex PM Gilani darbar ! I can keep go on and on !!! your Paki Culture Darbar Peer Mureed Culture ! Ismalili are just one of it like Qadiyani ! Your Ignorance is Bliss !
second Who Told you Prophet did it? And you believed it ? There is bigger slender on Prophet you guys do by associating things which Prophet never did !
You ignorant people never investigate !! AS Mullah Fed you about Prophet ! you believed it with out any doubt !
I gave you full back ground to check it ! how they change 16-19 in to 6-9
for their culture !
Why you insist on marriage of girl 6 ?? you Playing a Game ! When Evidence is presented to you !

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again you ignore Data Darbar , Sha Mahmood Qureshi Darbar , Your ex PM Gilani darbar ! I can keep go on and on !!! your Paki Culture Darbar Peer Mureed Culture ! Ismalili are just one of it like Qadiyani ! Your Ignorance is Bliss !
second Who Told you Prophet did it? And you believed it ? There is bigger slender on Prophet you guys do by associating things which Prophet never did !
You ignorant people never investigate !! AS Mullah Fed you about Prophet ! you believed it with out any doubt !
I gave you full back ground to check it ! how they change 16-19 in to 6-9
for their culture !
Why you insist on marriage of girl 6 ?? you Playing a Game ! When Evidence is presented to you !
No Mr. its u who is imposing that i follow any peer...its u who dragged Prophet Marriage in Agha Khan Video, needlessly, its you who has problem which choice of Prophet (as it does not seem to you is justifiable to your western masters)...none of this is my concern...I have no issue whom , what, why my Prophet Married ..I am with him unconditionally...i dont need to justify him... bcz i know the reality...u are not muslim other wise u could not have use such slander against our Prophet (PBUH) i.e sale/purchase of child...its u who is playing game....but i am not stupid...

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
No Mr. its u who is imposing that i follow any peer...its u who dragged Prophet Marriage in Agha Khan Video, needlessly, its you who has problem which choice of Prophet (as it does not seem to you is justifiable to your western masters)...none of this is my concern...I have no issue whom , what, why my Prophet Married ..I am with him unconditionally...i dont need to justify him... bcz i know the reality...u are not muslim other wise u could not have use such slander against our Prophet (PBUH) i.e sale/purchase of child...its u who is playing game....but i am not stupid...
Unbelievable ! You have ignored every thing I Point out ! Even the Evidence ! People Like you you reject Truth when Clear Evidence is Presented ! Are Jahil !
I dont know you have peer or not !! I dont give a damn !
I was pointing about Pakistani Majority Culture ! in light of this Agha Khani Isamili Peer ! Majority of Paki PPL follow this kind of Peer Mureed !! and My point was this is not ISLAM !! And Majority Of Paki people dont know what Islam is !
I Asked you who told you 6 year of Marriage about Prophet ??? Did you investigate was i truth ?? NO cause you are Jahil !! you have brain dead ! you do not think !! you do not investigate Lies against Prophet !! You are Jahil to MAX !!
Cause I point out Background from Bukhari Hadess ! and ask you to check your self !! you dont have to believe me !! Investigate it !! But NO you are reluctant ! cause you will find Truth if you investigate !! and you dont like TRUTH !! cause it goes against your Culture !! of Marry 6 year old girl !!
Enough ! you have proven to me you are Jahil ! you will not investigate !! Good bye !

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unbelievable ! You have ignored every thing I Point out ! Even the Evidence ! People Like you you reject Truth when Clear Evidence is Presented ! Are Jahil !
I dont know you have peer or not !! I dont give a damn !
I was pointing about Pakistani Majority Culture ! in light of this Agha Khani Isamili Peer ! Majority of Paki PPL follow this kind of Peer Mureed !! and My point was this is not ISLAM !! And Majority Of Paki people dont know what Islam is !
I Asked you who told you 6 year of Marriage about Prophet ??? Did you investigate was i truth ?? NO cause you are Jahil !! you have brain dead ! you do not think !! you do not investigate Lies against Prophet !! You are Jahil to MAX !!
Cause I point out Background from Bukhari Hadess ! and ask you to check your self !! you dont have to believe me !! Investigate it !! But NO you are reluctant ! cause you will find Truth if you investigate !! and you dont like TRUTH !! cause it goes against your Culture !! of Marry 6 year old girl !!
Enough ! you have proven to me you are Jahil ! you will not investigate !! Good bye !
What is the connection of Agha Khan video with Prophet Mohammed Marriage??? how dare u use wordings like sale purchase of child for prophet... give damn to every thing of yours, including ur so called evidences....lets debunk this...