In this survey the sample size was of 4997
main points are

*monthly salary
-10,000 (household) Not individual =35%
10,000-15,000
(household) Not individual =36%
15,000-25,000 (household) Not individual =24%
25,000 and above(household) Not individual=4%

so 96% of population are those whose economic condition is not very good are from poor to lower middle class families
and are attracted to agenda of spending and buying elections because they are the ones in need of jobs and food

*Education

Illiterate 31%
Primary 15%
Middle 14%
Matric 19%
Intermediate 11%

So 90% of sample was only educated till college and at that intermediate 31% not even literate
again these people become the victim of election rigging campaigns and are influenced by feudal lords
and other powerful people and Pti's vote bank is mostly students who are past intermediate and most of the
proper educated people well atleast now pti know who to target for election campaign

Settlement type

Urban 36%
Rural 64%

So pti need to focus on rural population people in these areas are easily influenced by neighborhood politics
so pti workers need to do some Salam dua;) help them and politely tell them the reasons to support us
Again these people are at risk of manipulation by these schemes of election rigging without them noticing

18-25 31%
26-40 44%
41-50 14%
51+ 10%

mostly the age group of 35 above is still not entirely in favor of Pti they are used to their old ways and we pakistani's
dont change our opinions easily and by some schemes used by pmln somewhat part of youth has also fallen prey to the OLD tricks of election rigging all we have to do is target the groups who are still UNDECIDED and convince them

Dont take the results on heart we have to learn from them and now we know where to work and what we have to do
All u have to do is convince just 4 max 5 of ur friends or family members to vote for IK and give logical explanation rather then using abusive language believe me that wont help
although i fully dont believe in the results of this survey but still pti graph has gone down a bit but we still have time
not just to support pti its they only time we have to save pakistan
INSHALLAH we will change and i want all of u to help :)

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)
agar yeh sarwa itna he credible ha tu phir election karwanay ki kya zaroorat ha...khamkawa qaum ka time aur paisa barbaad krna ha election main..punjab ka naas marnay ka baad,, baqi jo kuch ppp ka choron sa bach gaya ha,, woo bhi nooray ka hawlay karoo aur chain ki bansuri bajao...

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
agar yeh sarwa itna he credible ha tu phir election karwanay ki kya zaroorat ha...khamkawa qaum ka time aur paisa barbaad krna ha election main..punjab ka naas marnay ka baad,, baqi jo kuch ppp ka choron sa bach gaya ha,, woo bhi nooray ka hawlay karoo aur chain ki bansuri bajao...

yaar bharosa tou mujay b inpay nahi hai kuch khas the sample chosen itself is a bit favorable to pmln
but still if there is a chance k we r down then we will work hard to get back up remember our leader is imran khan
he never gives up and he does not makes excuses so we better work ourselves aswell

ssarfraz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hi Jeelu i totally agreed with you this survey will help us to find where we are week so we can work on that part.. and we need to convince our friend family members to vote for imran khan candidate it's now very important every individual run a election campaign for Imran specially people sitting abroad they can influence their family members. I have already start doing this my family always vote for PPP and my uncle this time again will context MPA election from PPP platform but i convinced my family to vote for Imran khan candidate not for my uncle.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most of my cousins are from villages and they are not well educated when the listen to anchors they believe it
they dont have access to these sites like siasat.pk or facebook they believe what they r told
all i m asking is show them the truth
un subko noon league k logo nay yahi zehen mein bitha dia hai k inko vote na dena kyun k inkay pass musharaf k sathi hein aur agar inko vote dia
zardari aaa jae ga
this logic dosent work on educated youth but for rural people its pretty easy so target these villages believe me they are an asset for votes

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
jis mulak myn Qatil ko under-age karar dilwaya ja sakta ha,aur Maqtool ko suicidal incident/mental case Declare kia ja sakta ha,wahan yeh chotay moatay surveys ki kia importance ho gi???
dosri bat is se yeh sabit hoti ha k noon group ILLITERATE ki favorite jamaat ha.coz 31% to survey k log an-parh hyn.

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI ki rating neechay kyon aae..?socha ja sakta ha....pmln na kaun sa teer mara ha punjab ma jo in kay number oper ja rahay hain..sab propaganda ha aur is ma pmln ka koi muqabala nahi..sara bekao maal aik zamanay sa khareed rakha ha in logo nay aur waisey bhi mera des biknay ma apna saani nahi rakhta..

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
jis mulak myn Qatil ko under-age karar dilwaya ja sakta ha,aur Maqtool ko suicidal incident/mental case Declare kia ja sakta ha,wahan yeh chotay moatay surveys ki kia importance ho gi???
dosri bat is se yeh sabit hoti ha k noon group ILLITERATE ki favorite jamaat ha.coz 31% to survey k log an-parh hyn.

yaar about 75% tou sirf matric tuk parhay hein khair humaray log bus yeh dekhte hein k wah shebaaz sharif nay pull bana dia sarak bana dee yeh nae dekhte k jo banaya hai kya woh faiday mand hai ya uski bajae kahin aur paisa lagana chaea tha khair we have to help people make the right choice not to jus say k yeh tou hein he jahil

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI ki rating neechay kyon aae..?socha ja sakta ha....pmln na kaun sa teer mara ha punjab ma jo in kay number oper ja rahay hain..sab propaganda ha aur is ma pmln ka koi muqabala nahi..sara bekao maal aik zamanay sa khareed rakha ha in logo nay aur waisey bhi mera des biknay ma apna saani nahi rakhta..

i told u media and bhai agar apka kisi gao say taluk hai toh waha zaat aur biradari bohot dekhi jati hai aur noon wale subsay pehle zaat aur baradri ghairtay hein tum ja k apnay kisi b rishtedaar ko keh do tumnay isko vote dena hai woh agli baat nae pochta ja k vote daal deta hai

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)
jeelu dost..apnay RAAB pr bharosa karo...muqabala tu abhi shroo bhi nahi hua..abhi tu aur baray dramay honay hain...:):);)..

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI members, workers, and supporters should wake up and follow their own leadership instead of following PMLN supporters and leaderships.
PTI people don't trust on their leadership, therefore, whatever PTI enemies PMLN says, PTI supporters follow them.
However, this survey is technically absolutely wrong survey as sample is not representative. Therefore, this result cannot be projected even a single village of the country, how can it project the whole country.
PTI lacks survey experts to exploit this reality.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
jeelu dost..apnay RAAB pr bharosa karo...muqabala tu abhi shroo bhi nahi hua..abhi tu aur baray dramay honay hain...:):);)..

bhai rab pay he bharosa hai:) magar ALLAH nay he kaha hai k mehnat karo gay tou milay ga warna koi mun mein daal k nae jaega:) so we have to work for it