Vladimir Putin is Hindu, His real name is "Vahramir Putra Singh" says BJP Leader Sadhvi Prachi : TOI

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Vladmir Putin Is Vahramir Putra Singh. What Would Be The Hindu Names Of Other Celebrities?

Sadhvi Prachi is known for saying crazy ****. In fact, that is all she is known for. Which is why we were not surprised when she claimed that Vladimir Putin was actually Vaarahmihir Putr Singh.

1699_sadhvi-prachi.jpg

I mean, she might be a professor at the school of thought that believes Christianity to be "Krishna-neeti".

While this wasn't true (just an India Today attempt to copy Faking News)

Last edited by a moderator:

modern.fakir

This comment from a news reader sums it all UP :biggthumpup:

and of course, Harry Potter is really Hari Puttar !

My late father used to tell me that as little school kids in Srinagar in 1903's, they would sometimes marvel at all the British luminaries they had to study, but not many Muslims. So, they came u
p with the idea that these literary were really Muslims. So, Shakespeare was Shaykh peer as you said. Macbeth was Mohbat Khan, and Othello was of course, Ata ullah !

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
​Aur Mercedes Benz Company Bhi aik Hindu ki thi jiskaa naam marsi Daas thaa jo german mai Mercedes bangayaa iskay Partner kaa naam bensi Laal thaa jo pronunciation ki wajah saay benz ho gayaa :lol:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
This comment from a news reader sums it all UP :biggthumpup:

and of course, Harry Potter is really Hari Puttar !

My late father used to tell me that as little school kids in Srinagar in 1903's, they would sometimes marvel at all the British luminaries they had to study, but not many Muslims. So, they came u
p with the idea that these literary were really Muslims. So, Shakespeare was Shaykh peer as you said. Macbeth was Mohbat Khan, and Othello was of course, Ata ullah !
​Yes aap ke walid marhoom sahih kehtaay thaay william shakespeare darr asaal WALI SHEIKH PEER :lol: thaaaaaaaaa

modern.fakir

More from Sadhvi ....

Sadhvi Parachi : West Indies cricket Player Darren Sami = Daryodhan Iyer Swamy [hilar][hilar][hilar] and Chris Gayle = Chrisnamachari Gaye-wala [hilar][hilar][hilar]

sammy.jpg
Chris-Gayle_23.jpg

Galaxy

See I told you ,Jews don't mind Hindus but they have to be white Hindus.This is the first step to create few.