Was Hamid Khan a good choice to defend Imran?

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have noted on several occassions that Hamid Khan was unable to defend PTI in talk shows, how can he defend Imran in the supreme court?

Was the right choice made in picking Hamid Khan to defend Imran?

What are your views?

images

secular_soul

MPA (400+ posts)
Case itna complicated nahn tha aur Hamid Khan bilkul theek selection tha for this straight case. Asal mein Cheaap Justice ki aankh tairhee hey jiss ko seedha sadda case bhi teerha nazar aa raha hey. [hilar]

L

Liberal Fascist

حامد خان کارپوریٹ لائیر ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ وہ عام ٹاک شوز میں بھی حاضر دماغی سے بات نہیں کر سکتے عداالت میں تو دوسری طرف بھی ایک وکیل کھڑا ہوتا ہے جو بال کی کھال اُتارتا ہے۔

حامد خان صاحب کو وکلاء کی سیاست میں تو مہارت ہو سکتی ہے لیکن بحیثیت وکیل کُچھ متاثر کُن نہیں۔

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any lawyer was OK, there is nothing in the case. But if a Judge has already make up his mind then no lawyer is useful

Hussain1967

That has been the case with PTI that it has some sitting ducks.The two examples are Hamid Khan and Justice (R) Wajih uddin.The former marred intra-party elections and the latter marred the presidential elections by insisting to contest them.

Hussain1967

حامد خان کارپوریٹ لائیر ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ وہ عام ٹاک شوز میں بھی حاضر دماغی سے بات نہیں کر سکتے عداالت میں تو دوسری طرف بھی ایک وکیل کھڑا ہوتا ہے جو بال کی کھال اُتارتا ہے۔

حامد خان صاحب کو وکلاء کی سیاست میں تو مہارت ہو سکتی ہے لیکن بحیثیت وکیل کُچھ متاثر کُن نہیں۔

100% agreed. Hamid khan got fame due to his 'wukala politics' which has enabled his group to win SC bar and high court bar elections.When it comes to argueing at public forum, he is not impressive at all.

Argonaut

Banned
There is a difference between pleading a case in a court of law and discussing/barking in a talk show. In talk shows, people like Shaikh Rasheed are successful who can shout more and artfully dodge the questions asked. On the other hand, a court of law has certain decorum where one has to argue respectfully and keep one's response restricted to points of law. Hamid Khan is therefore an excellent choice for representation in courts.

IhsanIlahi

To defend by your charab zubani in media is something alag.....
To defend by arguments in front of law is something alag......

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing wrong only problem is PTI position and arguments legally speaking are weak.

Once IK closed the doors of an unconditional apology or disowning his statements yeh tou hona tha.

mabaig

Councller (250+ posts)
End of the day, IK has to apologize he will do it. He should not act according to suggestion of Aitzaz and Shaikh Rasheed. I believe that Hamid Khan and Waji uddeen will convince him for the proper behaviour

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan should act like a politician and not like super hero. I hope Imran Khan will not listen to people like Aitzaz Ahsan, Faisal Raza Abdi and Babar Awan. Politician should not go in logger head with supreme court.

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
gilani ko aitazaz nay phanswaya yeh IK ko phanswaye ga simple next hearing may contempt of court lagay ge agar apologize nai kia tu

Akber Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
hamid khan is a major problem for ik as he was also responsible for the disaster in the inter party elections

i think captain should rethink what he is doing as he is fast losing my respect

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
hamid khan was too defensive today! even IK gave better answers than Hamid Khan! IK should talk himself directly to nooraCJ! keep hamid khan for paper work only!

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
حامد خان نے جو کام کیا ہے وە دو ہزار رُوپے فیس والا وکیل بھی کرسکتا تھا ۔ نئی تاریخ لے دی ہے