Was it wise for us to send president to china to celebrate victory of china against our friend japan

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
We waited and waited and waited but neither USA nor china helped us in in 1971 , china used us to get rid of India in 1965 after its 1962 war with India , from then on we are battle drawn , it does not help us sufficiently to browbeat India into Kashmir solution , just barely to keep us going . I have heard ethnic Chinese say openly that china uses Pakistan .Bhutto encouraged this conflict , see other thread of mine .in the process china won double , it colonized unchallenged Muslim province of china twice our size .Ayub was receptive to Bhutto because Fatima Jinnah was a threat and Muslim leaguers ,mostly alive then had been put in jails and Kashmir was good diversion for him which Bhutto knew .

Was it wise for Pakistan to send its president to commemorate the victory of china over Japan ? What message are we trying to send to japan . Japan has been helping us for decades and selling us cars , it is a rival of India though they do not say so that much openly . Then In any future conflict in Chinese seas , we might see Japan , on side of Australia , Malaysia , Indonesia versus china , would we leave our Muslim countries to side with china ? . Mamnoon also spoke about military under army chief having crushed East Turkistan liberation army . Of course we do not want any Chinese Muslims to engage in in uncontrolled activity but are we not responsible for helping ummah of our prophet in Muslim province of china . Are we to liberate Kashmir from Hindus and give Chinese atheists a Muslim province equal in size to thirty Kashmirs that too similarly on our border .What is wrong with our common sense . We have may be 20 million Muslims in china and we have may be 120 million Muslims in India .

Had it been Chinese national day to send mamnoon was OK . I am having very serious reservations about this new fit into china foreign policy , we are an independent Muslim nation ,our kabah is not in Peking , it is in mecca ,

Last edited:

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If not China which other country Pakistan should send its delegations...........com on.............how Japan be declared our friend. I think you are towing the US/indian line. Its so sensible that Pakistan sent its president at least. Have you seen Putin standjng besides Chinese PM. And can you imagine the message spread to the Western world along with India and Japan.

Renegade

MPA (400+ posts)
This kind of thinking will destroy us. Liberation of Muslims every? What do you think we are, some divine superpower? Understand the limitations of your country.

Sure, Japan's JICA has done a lot for this country, but China is now doing much more than that, it's not even a comparison.

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not going to comment on most of the article. But only one part. Japan selling us cars.
They are Assembling sub standard 3rd class vehicles in Pak since 1980. Minting tons of money.
Great friends.

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its very good some members of siasat.pk are seeing transparently of all countries, but that said topic of Japan should be treated as nuatral mulk, where at the moment China should be given preference of above overall.

STORMTROOPER

MPA (400+ posts)
Germans don't take offense over how the United States and Russia celebrate their "heroes" of world war 2, even if they do it on German soil.
Same goes for Japan to some extent when we talk about the Chinese and British Raj troops who fought against the Japanese.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't consider Japan as our friend country. They have made statements on several occasion AGAINST our nuclear assets.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
sheikh you have stopped surprising me now.

Previously I had doubts. Now its plain that you have certain agendas behind your OFF MAIN STREAM bias.

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاک چین دوستی اور تعاون سے تکلیف محسوس کرنے والے اذہان اپنے اس دکھ کا اظہار کرنے کے لئے کیا کیا تاویلیں ڈہونڈ رہے ہیں۔ اللہ پاک انہیں ہدایت دے۔ پاکستان کے دوست ہیں ہی کتنے ؟ لیکن جتنے ہیں چین ان میں سے ایک ہے جس پر پاکستان اعتماد کر سکتا ہے۔ اور دوست کی غمی خوشی میں شرکت دوست کا فرض ہے۔ اس لئے صدر پاکستان کا چینی تقریب میں شرکت کرنا کوئی معیوب بات نہیں۔

Moula

MPA (400+ posts)
Good Job Pakistan. Ye Dhuwan Jahan se Uth raha hai sab ko nazar a raha hai. Pakistan Nay China ki prade main shirkt Ker kay Bhut Acha Kaam Kiya hai. Japan is a neutral country who do business here in pakistan nothing else. Rest no Comparison to China. Who is our strategic partner:mash:

MashraQi Larka

Minister (2k+ posts)
نواز شریف ایسی چولیاں اکثر مارجاتا ہے۔ اس سے پہلے بھی پتا نی کیا سوچ کر "یُوکے" کی" گلی پولی کیمپئین" میں شِرکت کی تھی۔نواز شریف کو طریقے سر کھیلنا چاہیے۔۔ پر ابھی تک تو ایسا کرتا نظر نئی آ رہا ہے۔

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
We waited and waited and waited but neither USA nor china helped us in in 1971 , china used us to get rid of India in 1965 after its 1962 war with India , from then on we are battle drawn , it does not help us sufficiently to browbeat India into Kashmir solution , just barely to keep us going . I have heard ethnic Chinese say openly that china uses Pakistan .Bhutto encouraged this conflict , see other thread of mine .in the process china won double , it colonized unchallenged Muslim province of china twice our size .Ayub was receptive to Bhutto because Fatima Jinnah was a threat and Muslim leaguers ,mostly alive then had been put in jails and Kashmir was good diversion for him which Bhutto knew .

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
almost 60 head of states and delegations participates in this historic event so you want to tell us all these countries are Japan's enemies? Even UN secretary general Ban ki moon was there.
above all china is our best friend and neighbour too. for me wise enough. another thing did only Japan lost this war?

please don't try to emotional blackmail over Chinese Muslim majority province. kia sirf Pakistan ne Ummah ka theka liya huwa hai? hum khud dehshat gardi ka shikar hain....please kahin aur jaa kar ye chooran becho..

Pathfinder

I am not going to comment on most of the article. But only one part. Japan selling us cars.
They are Assembling sub standard 3rd class vehicles in Pak since 1980. Minting tons of money.
Great friends.

Yes we are sold substandard inhuman vehicles which is fit for no other part of the world and it is wrong.

Pathfinder

Well Lately There has been a lot of disinformation almost Psy-Ops on this forum trying to tarnish Pakistan which is clear that our enemy is showing its lowlife self to us.

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
sheikh you have stopped surprising me now.

Previously I had doubts. Now its plain that you have certain agendas behind your OFF MAIN STREAM bias.

yes I have an agenda , Muslims every where should carve out their own state in the world where ever possible , they should seek friendly autonomy where this is not possible , they should not allow non Muslims to rule them , to control them or to colonize their land . If we do indeed believe that Islam is superior to all , the we should not encourage spread of other faiths and doctrines in our land . If certain powers of the world allow entry of Islam onto their land we should be friendly to them , we are bound to protect honour, propert y and life of all our citizens in including non Muslims , but we are not not obliged to do more for rivals of Islam or of Muslims . We should have preferential relations with nations of people of book over atheists , we need good relations with India as our 120 million Muslims will suffer . We should not risk Pakistan for Kashmir , unless kashmiris opt for union of Pakistan wholeheartedly and not use us for their own secular agendas , we must be wary of power of china being neighbour , history seperated us from them owing to Himalayas . They have ample people to colonize and power to crush and we are increasing their power , they will presently not disobey western powers as their prosperity depends on exports , they have already started to trouble their neighbours . China did not use UN to help any sunni Muslim cause except for Pakistan their client state . Iran was always at war with subcontinent , its shia doctrine produces competititors to prophet of Islam and its alliance with west since 1988 secretly has seen wars after wars after wars . I believe that democracy is not the same as shura of Islam , in Islam we prefer good judges and right to speak , but leaders who ever must be committed to Islam but need not be mullahs as mullahs are generally illiterate in modern sciences and arts . Khomeni and khaomeni or even mullah Omar were not the best leaders to have . Khamenei and khomeni are in my view worst of sinners as they are responsible for endless wars and death and never opt for any peace conference with fellow Muslims .States should confine themselves to defence and law and order and promotion of Islamic cultural values , they should allow free enterprise , no direct tax , just tax at ports and sources of production . Pakistan penal code has too many punishments and our judiciary is to be replaced enmasse . What more read my threads and thanks .