Was Shahbaz Gill replaced by Imran Khan because of Usman Buzdar complain?

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shahbaz-Gill-PC.png

I ask the question in the subject line to all who know and wait for confirmation from various sources. If true, despite being an avid supporter of PTI, I want to

1- Perform some sort of "Lit-Roul" to Imran Khan for making yet another stupid decision
2- End my support for Imran Khan

Will wait for few days for the confirmation, as truth always come out eventually, after which I ask all who have some sense to join me in this non-stop march towards stupidity

And no I will not support Nawaz, Zardari or anyone as they are crooks

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میرے استعفیٰ کی وجوہات بارے طرح طرح کی چہ مگوئیاں اور پراپیگنڈا جاری ہے دوستوں سے گزارش ہے کہ افواہوں پر دھیان نہ دیں، میں نے اپنی پارٹی اور لیڈرشپ کیخلاف کوئی بیان نہیں دیا میں پہلے بھی اپنے لیڈر اور پارٹی ڈسپلن کا پابند تھا؛ اب بھی ہوں!
From Dr Shahbaz Gill Twitter

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
bahut badtamizi karta tha tv par .
Dear Raw Agent: your name suggests, not responding to you (lol) but being a patriot Pakitani I must say that I did not felt he was badtameez at all. He made senses, educated, working for free and a patriot like I. So I liked him, while I cannot stand this stupid CM and any logic of IK supporting this uneducated, below average, mun-shee like CM.

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Raw Agent: your name suggests, not responding to you (lol) but being a patriot Pakitani I must say that I did not felt he was badtameez at all. He made senses, educated, working for free and a patriot like I. So I liked him, while I cannot stand this stupid CM and any logic of IK supporting this uneducated, below average, mun-shee like CM.

i don't like people who misbehave with ladies .