Was Usman Buzdar really a right choice?

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lahore is filthy , i mean really really filthy these days. Garbage everywhere and seems like that no one is really bothered about picking it up. Police is no better than it was before , traffic police situation is even worse. and law and order situation isnt great either in punjab. So what exactly is Buzdar doing? I appreciate panahgahs and all but the real thing was to improve the situation of punjab as a whole , to run it as a better unit but sadly it is worse than before. Awam are subjected to government officers every day who are hell bent on taking bribes and even use delay tactics to make people give bribe. Its not internet , these are our lives and we are miserable in the Buzdar punjab. This wasim akram plus has failed , 2 and a half year is a long long time. Fawad chaudhry or even shah mehmood qureshi would have been better , why would people vote for you if the end result you are going to give us is buzdar.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In my opinion Yes. Usman Buzdar is very talented person. I am 100% sure that once Usman is no more in Politics, Imran Khan is going to appoint him VC of Namal University or Chief Operating Officer of SKMH. In case if IK decided to start a business, Usman Buzdar will be his Manager Operation.

There is only 1

بھائی جی ! ذرا احتیاط سے کام لیں
عمران خان کی حکومت کو ناکام کرنے کے لئے دشمن فتنہ بطور ہتھیار استعمال کر رہا ہے
اس لئے آپ کو عجیب و غریب چیزیں سننے کو مل رہی ہیں صرف لاہور میں ہی کوڑا جمع نہیں بلکے کاروبار میں بھی رکاوٹیں ہیں ، میڈیا الگ فتنہ پھیلا رہا ہے ، عدلیہ اور الیکشن کمیشن بھی کسی سے کم نہیں
. . . . .
پی ٹی آئی میں قابل بندے بہت کم ہیں اور عثمان بزدار بھی اوسط سے کچھ بہتر ہی ہیں اس لئے صبر سے کام لیجئے

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lahore is filthy , i mean really really filthy these days. Garbage everywhere and seems like that no one is really bothered about picking it up. Police is no better than it was before , traffic police situation is even worse. and law and order situation isnt great either in punjab. So what exactly is Buzdar doing? I appreciate panahgahs and all but the real thing was to improve the situation of punjab as a whole , to run it as a better unit but sadly it is worse than before. Awam are subjected to government officers every day who are hell bent on taking bribes and even use delay tactics to make people give bribe. Its not internet , these are our lives and we are miserable in the Buzdar punjab. This wasim akram plus has failed , 2 and a half year is a long long time. Fawad chaudhry or even shah mehmood qureshi would have been better , why would people vote for you if the end result you are going to give us is buzdar.
Patwari bhai you watch to much propaganda programmes specially against Buzdar. Tell me Was Shabaz Sharif good choice because he was criminal like his brother, Shabaz Sharif had 22 departments how can they be good they were poor. But media never complained because all haraam kors were in one page and looting. Media and Oppostion game is some how Pti should do new elections in punjab so they can start looting again and take short cuts in punjab. We know there is lot of good work going on in federal, kpk and Punjab but you wont see it becuse you watch 7 to 11 talk shows all lies and fake news against Pti.

FahadBhatti

Patwari bhai you watch to much propaganda programmes specially against Buzdar. Tell me Was Shabaz Sharif good choice because he was criminal like his brother, Shabaz Sharif had 22 departments how can they be good they were poor. But media never complained because all haraam kors were in one page and looting. Media and Oppostion game is some how Pti should do new elections in punjab so they can start looting again and take short cuts in punjab. We know there is lot of good work going on in federal, kpk and Punjab but you wont see it becuse you watch 7 to 11 talk shows all lies and fake news against Pti.
I am not a patwari by the way.

but i am not a blind follower either.

blind follower hota to wohi pee pee pee ya pmln ko vote de raha hota. Lekin Allah ne aqal di hai aur uss aqal ka istemaal na kerun to Allah ki nemat ki nashukri ho gi.

Allah ne ankhen di hen , kaan diye hain aur zameer ki nemat ae bhi nawaaza he iss liye uski awaaz bhi sunta hun.

Usman buzdar mein koi aisi salahiat nahin jo punjab jese baray subay ko chala sakay , iss corruption aur gandgi ke dher ko chalanay ke liye koi behter aur talented banda chahye tha , bandar ke hath mein machis de di hai imran khan ne.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shabaz Sharif 25 cases like corruption, murders, Money laundering, smuggling, and all punjab budget was only spent on Lahore. If Pmln or your friend Shabaz Sharif was so good why Pmln lost elections in Punjab. Dont use stupid escuses of rigginbecause it wont work. Use your brains and go and check in punjab zero progress Jhelum, Saiwal, Dina, Lala musa, and many other 100s of towns of Punjab zero dirty, corrupt. Just media lies.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Problem with alot of things in Punjab is that the beaurocrats are mainly PMLN supporters so will try every trick in the book to hinder progress and development. They want PTI to fail. Buzdar is not doing everything on his own but has advisors and Imran Khan who is overseeing things.
Not everything that is done is visible projects like Noon League used to do. Hospitals have been improved but of course waste disposal and water supplies need to be worked on.

Last edited:

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not a patwari by the way.

but i am not a blind follower either.

blind follower hota to wohi pee pee pee ya pmln ko vote de raha hota. Lekin Allah ne aqal di hai aur uss aqal ka istemaal na kerun to Allah ki nemat ki nashukri ho gi.

Allah ne ankhen di hen , kaan diye hain aur zameer ki nemat ae bhi nawaaza he iss liye uski awaaz bhi sunta hun.

Usman buzdar mein koi aisi salahiat nahin jo punjab jese baray subay ko chala sakay , iss corruption aur gandgi ke dher ko chalanay ke liye koi behter aur talented banda chahye tha , bandar ke hath mein machis de di hai imran khan ne.
You are more than blind. You are brain dead. You are comparing biggest criminal Shabaz Sharif 6 times Chief minister and he use to just showed you metro, bridges, roads and show baz drama. In return he looted you billions in commission in making metro most expensive. Another orange train billions he took commission, have media ever told you about that No because you was sleeping past 40 years ehile omln was looting. Do you know pmln soent 40 Arab that is lot more than billions on Media buying and giving to channel owners. So stop this propoganda against Buzdar he is not going any where untill imran khan decides and he know's who takes what position not you.

hello

ہر لیڈر کی لیڈ کرنے کا انداز اس کی عکاسی کرتا ہے میاں برادران کا انداز بھی اپنا تھا کہ لوگوں کے ذہنوں پر ایک چھاپ رکھو کام دس فی صد کرو لیکن لوگوں کو دیکھاو کہ بس ہر طرح لہریں بھریں ہیں یعنی سو100 فی صد کام نظر آنا چاہیے یعنی ایک چھوٹی سی مثال ہے لاہور کے لکچھمی چوک میں ہر سال بارش ہوتی اور پانی کھڑا ہو جاتا میاں صاحب جب بھی حکومت میں ہوتے ہر سال بوٹ پھنتے اور وہاں پانی میں آ کر کھڑے ہو جاتے لاہور کا بارش کا پانی نکالنے کے منصوبے پر اربوں روپے کا اعلان کر دیتے لوگ تالیاں مارتے پانی میں تیرتے گھر چلے جاتے کوئی نہ پوچھتا سر آپ پچھلے 35 سال سے اقتدار میں ہیں ہر سال بارش کے پانی نکالنے کے منصوبو کا اعلان کرتے ہیں لیکن پانی پھر بھی کھڑا ہوجاتا ہے لوگ ان کے اقتدار دیکھ کر اس چیز کے عادی ہوچکے ہیں صبح جب اخبار اٹھائیں دونوں بھائیوں کی تصویریں ہوں ٹی وی لگائیں ان ہی کی باتیں ہوں بس میاں دے نعرے وجن گے پانی چاہے وہاں ہی کھڑا رہے 100 ارب ڈالر کا قرضہ لے کر چاہے سارا ملک گروی رکھاوا دیں پروا نہیں موٹر وے گروی رکھاوا کر قرضہ تو کیا ہوا چاہے جتنے مرضی سکینڈل ان کے نام سے آجائیں بیٹا چاہے مفرور ہو جائے دوسرا گرفتار ہو جائے داماد روپوش ہو جائے بیٹیوں کے نام بیویوں کے نام جائیدادیں نکل آئیں کچھ ہوجائے کل تک جنہیں کہتے تھے ملک توڑا انہوں نے پیٹ پھاڑ کر مال نکلوائیں گیں ان علی بابا چالیس چوروں سے آج ان کے جگری دوست بن جائیں تو کیا ہوا میاں دے نعرے وجن گئے ہمیں شہباز شریف کی عادت ہو چکی ہمیں شہباز شریف چاہیے لمبے بوٹ والا لیڈر چاہیے معطل کرتا انگلی کےا شارے سے بیوقوف بناتے ہمیں دن رات لیڈر چاہیے روزانہ اخباروں چاہیں گنجے ہوں ان کی تصویریں چاہیے کوئ بات نہیں لوٹتے تھے لگاتے تو بھی تھے کھاتا تھا تو لگاتا بھی تو تھا

HSiddiqui

Buzdar is doing the most difficult job to remain as the the CM Punjab, the province fully corrupted by the PML"N" for the same reasons, and now they are using their illegal sons to create difficulties for the new Government. I love this government but I am against their being so democratic that they are leaving every thing on to the Justice department of Punjab , which also is polluted by the slaves as Judges, Police or Lawyers. They must take actions clean this corruption by crook and then apply every democracy. I can't understand why can't there be an action of a warning for any city that it should be clean in xyz period if not terminate the sold out directors , hire new who are willing to serve the nation, same applies to every department. I hope we will see some strict practical actions in every province of Pakistan, it is not good to hear that "we can't do this in Sindh" , make more provinces in Pakistan, Make SARAIKI Province and declare Karachi a Province of Pakistan. For a better Pakistan.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
uProblem with alot of things in Punjab is that the bearocrats are mainly PMLN supporters so will try every trick in the book to hinder progress and development. They want PTI to fail. Buzdar is not doing everything on his own but has advisors and Imran Khan who is overseeing things.
Not everything that is done is visible projects like Noon League used to do. Hospitals have been improved but of course waste disposal and water supplies need to be worked on.
You are one of the very few people that understand even Pti people cant see Media lies and propaganda.
Shabaz Sharif was the biggest daku and making billions in commission after 6 times in power in Punjab. all punjab is dirty and corrupt. thank you Shabaz sharif but he use to manage Media pmln spend 40 Arab on media in 5 years. Turkish company was over charging to clean Lahore because Shahbaz sharif was taking commission now they finding new cheaper company.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Buzdar is doing the most difficult job to remain as the the CM Punjab, the province fully corrupted by the PML"N" for the same reasons, and now they are using their illegal sons to create difficulties for the new Government. I love this government but I am against their being so democratic that they are leaving every thing on to the Justice department of Punjab , which also is polluted by the slaves as Judges, Police or Lawyers. They must take actions clean this corruption by crook and then apply every democracy. I can't understand why can't there be an action of a warning for any city that it should be clean in xyz period if not terminate the sold out directors , hire new who are willing to serve the nation, same applies to every department. I hope we will see some strict practical actions in every province of Pakistan, it is not good to hear that "we can't do this in Sindh" , make more provinces in Pakistan, Make SARAIKI Province and declare Karachi a Province of Pakistan. For a better Pakistan.
Very few people understand even Pti people start crying on media propaganda against Buzdar

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
پی ٹی آئی والوں سے گزارش ہے کہُ عمران خان کی روحانی عینک کو اتار کر حقیقت کو دیکھیں عمران خان سے جس نے بھی یہُ تاحیات پسماندہ گدھا چیف منسٹر بنوایا اس نے عمران خان ، پیُ ٹی آئی۔ اور پنجاب کے ساتھ ساتھ پاکستان سے بھی دشمنی کی
اگر اب بھی پی ٹی آئی اور عمران خان اور بزدار کو لانے والوں کی آنکھیں نہیں کھلیں گی تو بھگتنا تو عمران پیُ ٹی آئی اور لانے والے ڈرامہ بازوں۔ نے ہی ہے
مگر انٗ لوگوں کو مایوسی ہوگی جنہوں۔ نے صرف اور صرف عمران خان کی ایمانداری کی وجہ سے اسکو ہر موقع پر سپورٹ کیا۔ مگر اس تاحیات پسماندہ گدھے نے سب کئے کرائے پر پانی پھیر دیا پی ٹی آئی اور عمران خان کی آنکھیں اس وقت کھلیں گی جب اس گجروں ،جٹوں اور مانیکوں۔ کے فرنٹ مینُ کو نیب میں تاریخیں بھگتنی پڑیں گی اور عمران اور پی ٹی آئی کو بھی اس بندے کی حرام خوری جٹوں ، گجروں اور مانیکوں کی کرنی بھگتنی پڑیں گی
سانو کی ؟
جنے کھادیاں گاجراں ٹڈ اونا دے پیڑ
پی ٹی آئی جانے عمران جانے اور بزدار جانے

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
He was and is an excellent choice

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
He was and is an excellent

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai jan

jab PTI election jeeti thi to loag sab sae phele

TAKHT-E-PUNJAB

par naza jamay howay tha

aaap ka apna

Fawad Ch.
JKT
Aleem Khan
etc
etc

sab lobbying kar rahe thae IK sae k yehi best choice hai

Buzar not doubt have no skills but also have no powerful background like above or even like PML-Q

AGAR,

Buzdar itna bura hai to kyun PML-N k baqi MPA's and MNA's buzdar sae mile

woh chahte to Chaurdy sae haath mila lete.

Reason is simple

Buzdar hi CM rahe gaa for next more 5 years

haan us k baad shayed Ch. braders ka time aaie gaa

peaceandjustice

Jiss Tarah patwaries Kee chekahin Nikal rahee hain ess Kaa Matlab Hay Usman buzdar sahee choice hay aor sahee kaam kar rahaa. Weldon Usman buzdar.
Usman buzdar Kay kehlaf
Media main eak planning Kay tehat propaganda kiaa jaa rahaa hay. Jabb media kessy per propaganda karay Toh ess Kaa Matlab Hay woh kaam tehk chall rahaa hay.

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)
Jiss Tarah patwaries Kee chekahin Nikal rahee hain ess Kaa Matlab Hay Usman buzdar sahee choice hay aor sahee kaam kar rahaa. Weldon Usman buzdar.
Usman buzdar Kay kehlaf
Media main eak planning Kay tehat propaganda kiaa jaa rahaa hay. Jabb media kessy per propaganda karay Toh ess Kaa Matlab Hay woh kaam tehk chall rahaa hay.
agree
and u should watch yesterday show "akhri show". You will know who actually started this campaign and who he had/is worked/working for.......

CANSUK

پنجاب بہت بڑا ہے اور بزدار ہر جگہ کام کر رہا ہے ، پہلے صرف لاہور ميں کام ہوتا تھا اور باقی کا پنجاب ويسے ہی ہے جيسے کراچی ہے بلکہ کراچی زيادہ گندا ہے۔
نون لاہور کی ايم کيو ايم ہے اور رہے گی اگر عثمان بزدار نے ۸۰ فيصد بجٹ لاہور ميں لگا بھی ديا تو لاہور کی ايم کيو ايم ہی اگلا اليکشن جيتے گی مگر اب لاہور کی ايم کيو ايم باقی پنجاب ميں ہار جائے گی ، بزدار صحيع کام کر رہا ہے۔​

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In his two and a half years stint Ch Buzdar Shah Waraich could not understand one simple fact that the province is run administratively by the Chief Secretary and the Inspector General of Police. The CM's only job is to provide them with political leadership. How much he has succeeded in that direction..... decide yourself.