Wasta aur Waseela de kar dua Mangna

کی جاناں میں کون

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ye deobandi aur barelvi aik hi hain, deobandi khul ker izhaar nahin kertye, aur brelvi khul ker izhaar kertey hain, aur bacharey bhas jaatey hain.

mere bhai , main ne Zindagi bhar jab bhi dua ki hai to Darood Shareef ke baad Allah se jo bhi manga Hazrat Muhammad saw ke Waseelay se manga hai , Main janta hoon jis kisam ka yeh thread hai us kisam ki baatain zyada tar Sunniyon ka aik maslak Brailwi hazraat karte hain , Lekin yeh Page Deobandiyon ki aik kitaab se liya gaya hai

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ye deobandi aur barelvi aik hi hain, deobandi khul ker izhaar nahin kertye, aur brelvi khul ker izhaar kertey hain, aur bacharey bhas jaatey hain.

main aap ki baat se ittefaq nahi karta kuin ke mera in dono masalik ke loogon se paala par chuka hai specially brailwiyon se . main ne bohut closely in ke rang dhang dekhay hain

aamir_uetn

اس معاملے میں نبی pbuh کا وسیلہ کافی نہیں ؟؟ ان سے بہتر کیا وسیلہ ہو سکتا ہے

Sohraab

bro aap logon ko na dekhain, aap ulma deoband and ulma brelvion ke peeron aur murshidon key aqaed ko parhain.

bhai jaan unhi ki baat kar raha hoon , meri life main kuch hissa brailwi peeron ke saath guzra hai , yeh aik lambi dastan hai ,

LovelyVirus

Senator (1k+ posts)
In the court of Allah every human being is equal and there are no hirarchy when it comes to remembering or asking Allah for help/guidance.

The argument that such and such hadeeth/story talks about waseela is null and void in front of Quran. Quran is promised to be pretected and unaltered while hadeeth (collected by humans many years after Prophet) is not.

Other argument that we are gunnah-gar so we need waseela is total non-sense. If you are gunnah gar then ask for forgivness directly to Allah as he orders you to do in Quran.

muntazir

OgAAANagjGvEdgmJ_fvtqCHwwaW24HoJGABa8l_BxoTdSa6MugnxEjbkva4baAGz1EdL-tV3HvWGO3QhQM3Xgsd6UFMAm1T1UHHG_7fDq4JxQTbUheWS7YKNHPdz.jpg

KhanHaripur

@Sohraab waseela teen tarha ka jAI
1) Allah SWT ki siffaaat ka Waseela
2) Apnay kisi Naik kam ka waseela agar yaad ho tooo.
3) Kisi Zinda Insan ko apny Liyeh Dua ka Kahna ..( naah k peeroon kay paas bakra lay ja k dua karwana ).

KhanHaripur

Billkull drust kaha asal main bralviyoun ka Gutter khula hua hay aur sab dakh saktey hain jab k Deobandiyoun ka band hay aur woh kuch aur zahir kartey hain asal main dono sufi bhai hain.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Intercession in Quran:

Anyone knows the meaning of intercession ?

Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great [2:255]

Notice the word "except" in the above mentioned verse. This verse does not condemn the presence of an intercessor; they just put a condition for the fact of intercession.

That Day, no intercession will benefit except one to whom the Most Merciful has given permission and has accepted his word [20:109]

And intercession does not benefit with Him except for one whom He permits. [And those wait] until, when terror is removed from their hearts, they will say [to one another], "What has your Lord said?" They will say, "The truth." And He is the Most High, the Grand [34:23]

And how many angels there are in the heavens whose intercession will not avail at all except after Allah has permitted to whom He wills and approves [53:26]

He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and they cannot intercede except for him with whom He is pleased. And they stand in awe for fear of Him [21:28]

And those whom they invoke instead of Him have no power of intercession; except those who bear witness to the truth and they know [43:86]

And We did not send any messenger except to be obeyed by permission of Allah. And if, when they wronged themselves, they had come to you, [O Muhammad], and asked forgiveness of Allah and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Accepting of repentance and Merciful [4:64]

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Ayat which contains the word waseela

O you who have believed, fear Allah and seek the means of approach (waseela) to Him and strive in His cause that you may succeed [5:35]

The other Ayat is [17:57] but it is in another context.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Verily, your Walee (Protector or Helper) is Allah, His Messenger, and the believers, - those who perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, and they bow down (submit themselves with obedience to Allah in prayer). [5:55]

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
(Sulayman) said:“O court members, which one of you can bring me her throne before they come humbled in my presence? An extremely strong jinn said, “I will bring it in your presence before you disperse the assembly; and I am indeed strong and trustworthy upon it.” Said one who had knowledge of the Book, “I will bring it in your majesty’s presence "WITHIN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE"” then when he saw it set in his presence*, Sulaiman said, “This is of the favours of my Lord; so that He may test me whether I give thanks or am ungrateful; and whoever gives thanks only gives thanks for his own good; and whoever is ungrateful – then indeed my Lord is the Independent (Not Needing Anything), the Owner Of All Praise.” (A miracle which occurred through one of Allah’s friends) [Surah an-Naml (27:38-40)]
(27:40)

These Quranic verses prove that Solomon (AS) asked for help from his assembly of "Jinn and Men" then a man (saint called Asif) who had knowledge of the book brought it in “BLINK OF AN EYE”. We all know that throne of Queen Balkees was thousands of miles away, so how did that man bring it in blink of an eye? And why did Solomon ask his subordinates and not Allah? The simple answer to this is that it all happened with the will of Allah and Istighatha with this firm belief is perfectly allowed whether we are asking someone alive or a pious personality who has passed away

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
When Allah will say, “O Eisa, the son of Maryam! Remember My favour upon you and your mother; when I supported you with the Holy Spirit; you were speaking to people from the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you the Book and wisdom and the Taurat and the Injeel; and when you used to mould a bird-like sculpture from clay, by My command, and blow into it – so it (the living bird) used to fly by My command, and you used to cure him who was born blind and cure the leper, by My command; "AND WHEN YOU USED TO RAISE UP THE DEAD, BY MY COMMAND" and when I restrained the Descendants of Israel against you when you came to them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said, ‘This is nothing but clear magic’ [(Surah al-Ma’idah (5:110)]

It is our firm belief that Only Allah brings back from dead, It is our firm belief that only Allah cures the lepers, It is our firm belief that only Allah blows life into bodies, so why has Allah made these as "Granted" qualities of Jesus (AS) too? The simple answer is given in verse itself i.e. all of this happens with the "Will of Allah" hence Istighatha (help) from Prophets and Awliya is not their personal power but in reality power of Allah. With this belief seeking their help could never be Shirk rather this is highest stage of Irfan (deep knowledge).

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried: Who will be “MY HELPERS” in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We will be Allah's helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we have surrendered (unto Him).(Yusuf Ali, 3:52)