Watch Ridiculously Funny Foreign Minister Of UAE Signing Peace With Israel

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Total propaganda. A large number of Pakistanis work in UAE, doing propaganda against UAE Foreign Minister will only favor enemies of Pakistan.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Total propaganda. A large number of Pakistanis work in UAE, doing propaganda against UAE Foreign Minister will only favor enemies of Pakistan.
Total propaganda???
Are u a moron, do u think this video is fake? Since u r calling it propaganda??
This camel looking arab seems to have extremely low IQ, and he can go and fuck himself. By recognizing Israel over palestinians these arabs have stabbed their own arab palestinians in their back.
If these bastards can stab their own brothers. Then no one can trust them. They aint worth a piece of shit.

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
Total propaganda???
Are u a moron, do u think this video is fake? Since u r calling it propaganda??
This camel looking arab seems to have extremely low IQ, and he can go and fuck himself. By recognizing Israel over palestinians these arabs have stabbed their own arab palestinians in their back.
If these bastards can stab their own brothers. Then no one can trust them. They aint worth a piece of shit.
Also let me clarify one thing:Pakistanis in the UAE are not beggars,they are a community with minimal amount of favour and support from Pakistani government and the UAE establishment.Pakistanis Indians and Bengalis are offered jobs because they have minimal requirements in terms of salaries and perks.Purging of Pakistanis was started way back in 2013 and the process is still going on.But their system will collapse if all Pakistani employees and businessmen are purged.

!Haider

MPA (400+ posts)

so you won't speak up about any wrong doings because of your financial benefits?

i had no idea who he was and im sure thread starter was simply asking about an actual bonga

!Haider

MPA (400+ posts)
Also let me clarify one thing:Pakistanis in the UAE are not beggars,they are a community with minimal amount of favour and support from Pakistani government and the UAE establishment.Pakistanis Indians and Bengalis are offered jobs because they have minimal requirements in terms of salaries and perks.Purging of Pakistanis was started way back in 2013 and the process is still going on.But their system will collapse if all Pakistani employees and businessmen are purged.

perfectly shut that idiot's mouth!

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
so you won't speak up about any wrong doings because of your financial benefits?

i had no idea who he was and im sure thread starter was simply asking about an actual bonga
Just like shias don't speak against Iran because they think Thier leaders are Thier God's even though Iran has full stake in destroying Palestinian peace through hamas