" We are not targeting residential homes, but terrorist infrastructure!!! "

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
An illegal occupant "ISRAEL" disturbing the peace of the region, then entering in ALAQSA MASJID on 27th of Ramadan, attacking un armed worshipers in Masjid can never be called a defendant. The are just agressors, terrorists and criminals.

A masjid is not a place to protest in, they can go and do peaceful protest on the streets like everyone else.

They are lucky this is Israeli military and not Saudi military as you remember what happened to the people who took over Kaabah and were protesting there, every single one of them was killed.

Israelis didn’t disrespect the mosque, they even took their shoes off to remove the people who had taken over the mosque. This is not the way to protest.

Vitamin_C

u have to self experience, im sure then u will change ur mind..

It won’t because I already fell for this brainwashing before when I was younger and lived in a Palestinian neighbour hood and knocked doors to gather donations for Gaza.

We used one sided images of dead women and children to play with people’s emotions and get them to donate. Palestinians are not so innocent.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It won’t because I already fell for this brainwashing before when I was younger and lived in a Palestinian neighbour hood and knocked doors to gather donations for Gaza.

We used one sided images of dead women and children to play with people’s emotions and get them to donate. Palestinians are not so innocent.
people don't realize being a qadyani your sympathies are with the zionist

HSiddiqui

A masjid is not a place to protest in, they can go and do peaceful protest on the streets like everyone else.

They are lucky this is Israeli military and not Saudi military as you remember what happened to the people who took over Kaabah and were protesting there, every single one of them was killed.

Israelis didn’t disrespect the mosque, they even took their shoes off to remove the people who had taken over the mosque. This is not the way to protest.
They entered the Mosque, the threw bomb inside mosque on un armed , innocent Muslims who were just praying, you call it decent. I and the world call it Barbaric, Cowardes, Criminal, and terrorism. You go your way I will stick to my education.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Correction, there was no protest going on in the masjid just a large congregation for the 27th taraweeh prayers. Israel always does this, whenever there is trouble elsewhere, it attacks Aqsa to divert attention. This current one was to side track what has been happening in Sheikh Jarrah as it was starting to gain momentum and international headlines. And it was successful in its goal as everybody's attention is diverted to aqsa

Vitamin_C

They entered the Mosque, the threw bomb inside mosque on un armed , innocent Muslims who were just praying, you call it decent. I and the world call it Barbaric, Cowardes, Criminal, and terrorism. You go your way I will stick to my education.

That is just half of the story. Do you know the reason why they threw tear gas in mosque?

HSiddiqui

That is just half of the story. Do you know the reason why they threw tear gas in mosque?
Get your informations straight , read this it may tell you what the world knows about Israel you may be naive, but if you search sincerely you will also find the truth..read what Noam Chomaski tweeted.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
I asked you a question, I was not providing you with any information. It seems you have your ears plugged and only listening to Arab progpoganda.
Have you ever been to Jerusalem and ve witnessed how Palestinians live inside the old city in a cramped space, every corner and every entrance of which is heavily guarded by armed israeli defence force.

Therefore how can you know that they have other venues available to protest and who are you to prescribe that?

Was it Palestinians who provoked it all by marching inside the mosque complex (no, it was zionist protesters who did). Was it Palestinians who were forcefully trying to evict Palestinian families from their homes to hand them over to Jewish settlers?

if you think that Israeli army is so careful and considerate in its approach, then why have so many “Palestinians Children” died?
Why are israeli fighter jets dropping bombs in urban civilian areas? Which are killing ordinary Palestinians?
The thing is you are just a Terrorist sympathiser and are justifying these war crimes because of your religious bias and disdain of muslims. Your hatred of a certain religion doesnt give any logic or credibility to your claims, it only shows that you are a heartless and selfish individual.

Get a life and try to see the human misery.

Vitamin_C

Therefore how can you know that they have other venues available to protest and who are you to prescribe that?

Because people did the same in Lal Masjid and you know the result.

People were smuggling Molotov cocktails and weapons in Aqsa and put up illegal barricades in the mosque and wouldn’t cooperate with police their intention was to attack Jews in an upcoming religious event for Jews. That’s why they had to smoke them out. Your gunda gardi might work in Pakistan but if you do this anywhere else in the world you will get chittar and your randi rona will start hamary saath Zulum hua hai.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because people did the same in Lal Masjid and you know the result.

People were smuggling Molotov cocktails and weapons in Aqsa and put up illegal barricades in the mosque and wouldn’t cooperate with police their intention was to attack Jews in an upcoming religious event for Jews. That’s why they had to smoke them out. Your gunda gardi might work in Pakistan but if you do this anywhere else in the world you will get chittar and your randi rona will start hamary saath Zulum hua hai.
Protesting aside you have no answers to the points i raised, hence dodging the bullet. Thing is that the whole world can clearly see who the oppressor and aggressor is. So you just cant pull wool over eyes.

what has Lal Masjid got to do with all this? Your psycho issues are for you to deal with. Better get some professional help.

Therefore its you who is doing the rundi rona. You are just blinded by the hate and seems like a psychologically disturbed TROLL.

Vitamin_C

what has Lal Masjid got to do with all this? Your psycho issues are for you to deal with. Better get some professional help.

Palestinians were barricading Molotov cocktails and other weapons inside Masjid Aqsa just like Lal Masjid. Are you even reading what I reply?

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Palestinians were barricading Molotov cocktails and other weapons inside Masjid Aqsa just like Lal Masjid. Are you even reading what I reply?
You f***g retard. Get your peanut sized brain moved on from the protest, you pleb.

Did you even read all other points i raised?
More than 18 Palestinian children have been killed and none of them were inside the Al-aqsa mosque! People are openly being lynched on the streets, their homes and properties destroyed by the jewish mob.

Yet you conveniently choose to oversee all that.

Vitamin_C

You f***g retard. Get your peanut sized brain moved on from the protest, you pleb.

Did you even read all other points i raised?
More than 18 Palestinian children have been killed and none of them were inside the Al-aqsa mosque! People are openly being lynched on the streets, their homes and properties destroyed by the jewish mob.

Yet you conveniently choose to oversee all that.

Your brain is all over the place pick one topic and talk about that. We were talking about Aqsa and I told you Palestinians had barricaded themselves with molotov cocktails to attack an upcoming Jewish event, when police arrived they refused to cooperate or leave the mosque so they had to gas them out.

As for the Palestinians killed, those are killed in Gaza and Hamas is responsible for it. Israelis give advance warning to civilians before they strike in any area in Gaza but Hamas delebrately launches rockets from dense civilian areas.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your brain is all over the place pick one topic and talk about that. We were talking about Aqsa and I told you Palestinians had barricaded themselves with molotov cocktails to attack an upcoming Jewish event, when police arrived they refused to cooperate or leave the mosque so they had to gas them out.

As for the Palestinians killed, those are killed in Gaza and Hamas is responsible for it. Israelis give advance warning to civilians before they strike in any area in Gaza but Hamas delebrately launches rockets from dense civilian areas.
So, i see that you are giving yourself the freedom to:

1. Only choose what you think is worthy of conversation.
2. make claims “without providing a proof“.
3. Ignore the misery of poor children who died and civilians dying and people being forcefully evicted from their homes.
4. Throw blanket statements and draw strange equivalences without context?

Who do you think you are?

I wont reply any further until and unless i see a sensible and logical reply. Not much point in feeding a troll like you.

Though i do wish that one day you and your family get to experience all that, what these poor people are going through.

HSiddiqui

I asked you a question, I was not providing you with any information. It seems you have your ears plugged and only listening to Arab progpoganda.
If you are alive morally you do not need any propaganda to wake you raise your voice for the opressed, world is declaring ISRAEL as a terrorist mafia estate, even the representatives from JUDAISM in every European country have mourned the existance of ISRAEL and have clearly condemned Israel and said Israel is formed by some terrorists ZIONISTS and we oppose them, they are commiting crimes against Palestinians that are prohibited in Judaism.
Stop being a broker of ZIONISTS , you need to get your ears unplugged, eyes open and heart softened, then you will feel what is human and humanity.

Vitamin_C

So, i see that you are giving yourself the freedom to:

1. Only choose what you think is worthy of conversation.
2. make claims “without providing a proof“.
3. Ignore the misery of poor children who died and civilians dying and people being forcefully evicted from their homes.
4. Throw blanket statements and draw strange equivalences without context?

Who do you think you are?

I wont reply any further until and unless i see a sensible and logical reply. Not much point in feeding a troll like you.

Though i do wish that one day you and your family get to experience all that, what these poor people are going through.

Let me give you a scenario:
Country A:
1. Uses precision strikes to target only military targets and avoid civilians
2. Gives prior warning to all civilians in the area that a specific building is going to get bombed so they can get away in time

Country B:
1. Uses unguided rockets to target densely population civilian areas and gives no warning to civilians in those areas
2. Uses its own civilians as human shields and conditions operations from civilian areas so that women and children will be killed if country A strikes back which they can use as propaganda against country A

From logical perspective country would you support in this conflict? Country A or B?