WE GOT ROBBED IN PAKISTAN What should we do?

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Some one will help you. Pakistan is full of friendly people. But I must say you guys were taking things too lightly. Pakistan is a part of this world. If you are careful with your belongings everywhere else in the world why’re you not in Pakistan.

Spartacus

If you can manage to go to Gate Number 4 of GHQ and if and only if they would agree to help you then you would find all of your things back !!!!
They are well equipped with all types of technically and personal knowledge which required to solve such types of problem very easily.
Because they took your mobile and laptop and other electronics devices which will help them to trace everything. ( Either they are 1) or 2 ) !!!

My conclusion in your case !!!
1) Thieves were involved.
2) Agencies were involved.

And why some agencies maybe involved??
They are performing their duties .

And why are they performing their duties???
Sometimes you self do not know what you are doing there .
8 months is too much to explore a country .
Even If I work in some agencies, I would like to know what have you done in all those months in all over Pakistan. The best answer I would get from your electronic devices ;) !!!

In my view you both or one of them maybe a very simple tourist or in the worst case at least maybe something else .

So , I request to the Pakistani agencies on this FORUM , please help them fully if they are innocent .
Or exposed them fully if they are something else !!!!!!

Because this matter is now either give a good name or a bad name for the country !!!!!

kakamuna420

If you can manage to go to Gate Number 4 of GHQ and if and only if they would agree to help you then you would find all of your things back !!!!
They are well equipped with all types of technically and personal knowledge which required to solve such types of problem very easily.
Because they took your mobile and laptop and other electronics devices which will help them to trace everything. ( Either they are 1) or 2 ) !!!

My conclusion in your case !!!
1) Thieves were involved.
2) Agencies were involved.

And why some agencies maybe involved??
They are performing their duties .

And why are they performing their duties???
Sometimes you self do not know what you are doing there .
8 months is too much to explore a country .
Even If I work in some agencies, I would like to know what have you done in all those months in all over Pakistan. The best answer I would get from your electronic devices ;) !!!

In my view you both or one of them maybe a very simple tourist or in the worst case at least maybe something else .

So , I request to the Pakistani agencies on this FORUM , please help them fully if they are innocent .
Or exposed them fully if they are something else !!!!!!

Because this matter is now either give a good name or a bad name for the country !!!!!
agreed, they should appoint mr. spartacus as their P.I. A resulting team of mental patients will inshallah find their belongings or rob the leftover ones.
P.S. Gate number 6 per an jayain. Wahan chakay miltay hain.

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think they need crowd funding, Majority of Pakistanies are very generous
Very little elites are thieves like faiz esa, asif zardari, Gilani rent a car, Mariam qatri, Showbaz Sharif and patwaries.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is bad! But it can happen anywhere in the world, Pakistan is no exception. When we go to foreign countries we also take extreme care of our belongings and avoid going places where there are more chances of this type of incident. There are hundreds of vloggers who traveled to Pakistan and roamed freely without any incident of such kind.

kakamuna420

It is bad! But it can happen anywhere in the world, Pakistan is no exception. When we go to foreign countries we also take extreme care of our belongings and avoid going places where there are more chances of this type of incident. There are hundreds of vloggers who traveled to Pakistan and roamed freely without any incident of such kind.
All Pakistanis in western countries have been robbed by the bankers. Did somebody care?

Siberite

کیا اب بھی وقت نہیں آیا کہ چوروں کے لئے ہاتھ کاٹنے کی سزا مقرر کی جاۓ

بہت خوب ، ماشا اللہ کیا بات ہے ۔
ھاتھ کاٹنے کی سزا سے پہلے باشندوں کے ریاست پہ کچھ حقوق ہیں ۔ کیا پاکستانی ریاست وہ شرائط. پوری کرتی نظر آتی ہے ؟ یہاں تو سود کی ادائیگی کے لیے بھی ریاست سال میں ایک دفعہ لوگوں کے بنکوں سے زبردستی کی زکات نکلوا لیتی ہے ۔​