Welcome to the Introductions Forum!

Admin

On Average, we have 5-10 members signing up daily but with all the hot discussion going on we may not get a chance to be properly introduced to the newer members of Siasat.pk

So with that in mind we've decided to provide an 'Introductions Forum' where Siasat.pk members (both new and old) can introduce themselves and we can get to know a bit more about the people behind the personalities.

The same rules apply in this forum as do in the other forums about language and abuse, so please abide by the rules. We aim to make Siasat.pk a pleasant experience for all involved and we rely on you members to help us achieve that objective!

Anyway I hope you all enjoy the new forum.

introduction logo2.jpg

kkppmc

Intro ":Khurram here

Name :Khurram Khan
Age :35 (Married and a 3 year old son and i am crazy about him)
Status: In Canada for the last 8 years .Originally from Karachi born and spent my whole student life there did my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from NED university that's why knows lot about MQM LOL... and masters in Manufacturing Engineering from Wayne university in Michigan currently worked for an Automotive company as a Quality Manager
Any more questions about me free free to ask and i will answer
Favourite quote:quitter never wins and winners never quit

highflier

Assalam o alakum, my name is Umair Rana. mien ya site to alomst aik saal se dekh raha hoon register abhi howa hoon. very good site keep it up.
i am in uk at this time studying MBA.

coolsg

AOA !
my name is Shafaqat Ali i am a overseas pakistani.i am working in KSA origan from LAHORE PAKISTAN .i am very hopefull trhow this web side we change our mind and ofcourse our siasey future.
with best regards for my sweet PAKISTAN. [clap]

high aims

Salam Pakistan....

salam, sorry for being pain, i was wondering if u could guide me? i just joined this web page, i was wondering how can i post my thoughts and analysis here. and is that a free web page?
i will deeply appreciate if u could reply.
Thanks.
kashi

values

I made a power point presentation.My question is that how I can post a power point presentation

_Be.Pakistani_

Asallaam o Alikum To All Pakistan ...
My Self ...
Name .. Asif
Nick Name : _Be.Pakistani_
City : Karachi
Age 26
Hope i ll Enjoy My Stay Here
Thanx Guys

Bechain_Rooh

[FONT=&amp]Salaam, hello, subh bakhair, shab bakhair[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]وغیرہ، وغیرہ[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Aap jahan bhi ho aur aap ke paas jo bhi time ho us ke munasibat se mera salaam aur shubh kamnaein.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Waisi mein bechain rooh hoon badrooh nahi lihaza pareshani ki koi baat nahein [/FONT]

m.saari

i am a new member of your forum. my name is saari . i am a student and have joint this forum to have an idea about social media. i hope it will be a good experience for me and it will enhance my intellectual power. i hope you all will be helpfull for me. I am also fond of writing and i will try to share good quality stuff with you

S.A.Z

السلامُ علیکم
میرا نام اطہر ہے لاہور کا رہائشی ہوں،روزی روزگار نے سعودیہ کا مقیم بنایا ہوا ہے
میں اردو ہی تحریر کیا کروں گااور زیادہ تر اردو تحاریر پر ہی رپلائی دیا کروں گا
رومن تحریریں اگر چھوٹی چھوٹی ہوں تو پڑھ لیتا ہوں لیکن طویل رومن سے جی چراتا ہوں :)۔

جیسا کہ میرے اوتار سے اندازہ ہو ہی گیا ہوگا میں نواز گروپ کا حمائتی ہوں "یہ حمائت فلحال ان الیکشنوں تک تو جاری رہے گی "ان شاءاللہ آگے کا کوئی وعدہ نہیں :)۔

تمام فورم ممبرز کو السلام و علیکم

میں اس فورم کا نیا ممبر ہوں آپکے تعاون کا خواہشمند ہوں

آجکل آپ سب دوست انٹرنیٹ پر سوار ہو کر اپنی اپنی پسندیدہ پارٹی کو الیکشن میں جتانے کے لیے دن رات "مصروف جہاد" ہونگے. میں کسی کے سہانے خواب توڑنا نہیں چاہتا لیکن صرف اتنا بتانا چاہتا ہوں کہ ملکی حالات سے واقفیت کی حد تک تو یہ سب ٹھیک ہے لیکن عملا آپکا جہاد زمینی حقائق اور نتائج پر ذرا برابر بھی اثر انداز نہیں ہوگا

اگر آپ میری سچی باتیں برداشت کرتے رہیں گے تو انشا الله آپ کے ساتھ طویل مسافت طے کروں گا. آدمی برا نہیں ہوں لیکن کبھی کبھی میری سچی اور کھری باتیں مجھے برا بنا دیتی ہیں. امید ہے آپ مجھے برداشت کر لیں گے

بہت شکریہ

:):)

waseed143

salam to all i am newbie of this site i am from fsd and newbie also in kse so i hope i will get good new s about the marekt and their country because siasat is most important and affectable thing in this market and business we have need to learn the about that forum andw eshould do the work also