Welcome to the Introductions Forum!

shair shah

Salam maira nam shair shah hai umer 34 sal , spain mai rehta hon apna business karta ho Allah ka shuker hai ezat ke zindagi guzar rahe hai .. App sab se doa ke darkhwast hai

AoA I just registered myself here.
Although I am senior member and moderator at an other forum but still I will seek guidance from senior members and management.
Hopefully I will enjoy my stay over here.
Regards:Kamran Chaudhary

TariqSweden

Aslam-o-Alyaikum all

One new member to this page, I am Tariq from larkana sindh but living in Sweden, I have been recommended by some to this page as its good one where I can be in touch with Pakistani politics and some general discussions.

I have one question to ask members here in this page that how can I update or upload any post in this page? please help me out thanks!

Hi everybody. My name is Kimberly Nguyen. I am from Vietnam and working in Vietnam Manpower JSC. Our company can supply all types of manpower such as construction workers, factory operators, welders, CNC operator, Sewing workers, house maid.... If you have a good demand of manpower with high salary, please contact Vietnam Manpower. Thanks and looking forward to your demand! You can visit http://vnmanpower.com to know further information.

abidbhatti

Voter (50+ posts)
welcome to all. ap me sy kisi girl ko hair style chahiy? [h=1]Stunning Light Brown Hair Colors for Creating Magical Look[/h]
choco-apricot-twist-220x300.jpg
shiny-caramel-fudge-227x300.jpg