Well done Akhtar Mangel

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He gives his tacit support by not saying anything against these terrorist activities. This is another way of supporting terrorists, or at the very least, keep oneself safe from the attacks of terrorists on oneself. This is the same strategy which JI and JUI adopted regarding TTP.

If that is to save himself and his people, then there is nothing wrong with that, I mean even our fouj was always terming bad and good taliban, Khan saab was always supportive of taliban etc. So this is no reason to label someone as traitor, and that is the reason too that Balochis hate Pakistan. Whey they say something, they are labelled as traitors whereas on the other hand, someone from Pujab can say anything and will still get out of it scott free, even after sacrifising 80 thousand people.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
You mean he is favoring anti Pakistan activities? If that is the case, then why our government is trying so hard to bring them back, and not once but multiple times.
This is usual per-budget drama done by allies every year to pressure government to get development funds.

Is the 'upright' sardar going to resign from the parliament since he has failed to get rights for his people? or is he going to continue working on same pay like PTM?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but is it wrong to criticize Army for their wrong-doings? Even my leader was against their policies during the war on terrorism. As I said what is a reality, that must be accepted and the reality is that our army has always treated Balochistan as a colony and our enemies use this to flare up the Baloch emotions. I can imagine that before the independence of Bangladesh, it might be the same situation there and we suffered big time. But sadly, we did not learn any lessons and always tried to use force. Just imagine if Balochistan with population of less than a Lahore, could have been developed properly, the Balochis would have no reason to hate Pakistan, in fact they would die to keep the land intact where they and their generations would have been prospering.
Again, you are blaming army? Why there was no development? Is the army responsible for it?
Blame the Rind, Lashari, Marri, Jamot, Ahmedzai, Bugti Domki, Magsi, Kenazai, Khosa, Rakhashani, Dashti, Umrani, Nosherwani, Gichki, Buledi, Notazai, Sanjarani, Meerwani, Zahrozai etc, for looting the wealth of their people.
Don't they get enough money from the feds for development?
Next time be careful before blaming the Pak Army for someone's nefarious design to destabilize Baluchistan.
Have the courage to condemn the BLA for terrorist attacks on Pakistan stock exchange in Karachi.
In fact, the missing person in which mengal cries is found dead in Karachi PSX shooting. The majority of missing persons are actually in self-exile and conspiring against the state of Pakistan.
Don't blame the Pak Army gain!!!

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
If that is to save himself and his people, then there is nothing wrong with that, I mean even our fouj was always terming bad and good taliban, Khan saab was always supportive of taliban etc. So this is no reason to label someone as traitor, and that is the reason too that Balochis hate Pakistan. Whey they say something, they are labelled as traitors whereas on the other hand, someone from Pujab can say anything and will still get out of it scott free, even after sacrifising 80 thousand people.
You do know PTM is in the parliament? have you listened to their speeches about 'kalia punjabis'?

Kavalier

This is usual per-budget drama done by allies every year to pressure government to get development funds.

Is the 'upright' sardar going to resign from the parliament since he has failed to get rights for his people? or is he going to continue working on same pay like PTM?

Sir, we have democracy in Pakistan and this sardar being in parliament, gives indication that he wants to bridge gap between Balochistan and rest of Pakistan. What will he achieve by resigning, he will lose the only forum where he can, at least symbolically, raise a voice for his people. In my humble opinion, we shoul encourage them, both Baloch and Pashtun to take part in parliament and developing policies so that they have a feeling of inclusion.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir, we have democracy in Pakistan and this sardar being in parliament, gives indication that he wants to bridge gap between Balochistan and rest of Pakistan. What will he achieve by resigning, he will lose the only forum where he can, at least symbolically, raise a voice for his people. In my humble opinion, we shoul encourage them, both Baloch and Pashtun to take part in parliament and developing policies so that they have a feeling of inclusion.
Agreed, and thats why even PTI did seat adjustment with PTM to let them be in parliament.

Kavalier

Again, you are blaming army? Why there was no development? Is the army responsible for it?
Blame the Rind, Lashari, Marri, Jamot, Ahmedzai, Bugti Domki, Magsi, Kenazai, Khosa, Rakhashani, Dashti, Umrani, Nosherwani, Gichki, Buledi, Notazai, Sanjarani, Meerwani, Zahrozai etc, for looting the wealth of their people.
Don't they get enough money from the feds for development?
Next time be careful before blaming the Pak Army for someone's nefarious design to destabilize Baluchistan.
Have the courage to condemn the BLA for terrorist attacks on Pakistan stock exchange in Karachi.
In fact, the missing person in which mengal cries is found dead in Karachi PSX shooting. The majority of missing persons are actually in self-exile and conspiring against the state of Pakistan.
Don't blame the Pak Army gain!!!

Oh Bahi, do not be so emotional, I excused straight away if your special emotions are hurt. This is also my army and I do not like to mention here, but I have doen it before and will add again that I belong to a family where 80% of out male members in armed forces, but this does not mean that I would not call a wrong as a wrong. There are nafarious agendas on our enemies, what do you expect from them, obviously they will try to destablize Pakistan, so they should. But what are we doing? Are we ot helping them by suppressing Pashtuns and Balochis? How come these guys ready to die ? If we had not pushed them to wall, why would they do so. Why do me and you not go and do such acts? Because we are safe, we are previliged and sadly also aloof from their situation.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
You mean he is favoring anti Pakistan activities? If that is the case, then why our government is trying so hard to bring them back, and not once but multiple times.

Don't ask question after question. His simple question was that had he condemned today's terrorist attack or not? Is it a rocket science or has he abused him by asking this question?

These Baluchi Sardaars are the real culprit of the devastating situation of Baluchistan. Look at their millions worth of Luxury vehicles and the miserable conditions of common Baluchi?

Wake up Pak

Oh Bahi, do not be so emotional, I excused straight away if your special emotions are hurt. This is also my army and I do not like to mention here, but I have doen it before and will add again that I belong to a family where 80% of out male members in armed forces, but this does not mean that I would not call a wrong as a wrong. There are nafarious agendas on our enemies, what do you expect from them, obviously they will try to destablize Pakistan, so they should. But what are we doing? Are we ot helping them by suppressing Pashtuns and Balochis? How come these guys ready to die ? If we had not pushed them to wall, why would they do so. Why do me and you not go and do such acts? Because we are safe, we are previliged and sadly also aloof from their situation.
Who is suppressing Pashtuns and Baluch?
The people who are attacking our institutions or Army are terrorists backed by RAW, NDS, BLA, etc. Not because of Pak Army. You need to get this out of your brain that they are committing terrorism because of Pak Army as Pak Army is not pushing them to the wall.
CAN YOU JUST CONDEMN THE BLA?

Wake up Pak

copied***
حامد میر کےچار مسنگ پرسنز، پاکستان سٹاک ایکسچینج کےباہر پڑے ہیں... اگر زندہ پکڑےجاتے تو پشاور ہائیکورٹ کےجج سیٹھ وقار نے ضمانت دے دینی تھی

Will_Bite

Oh Come on, we all know how it works in Balochistan, and if we want to argue, just for the sake of argument, then go on, we can discuss the situation in Balochistan and role of our fouj plus agencies there...
No sir...its all about perks and benefits. The terms 'fauj',' establishment', etc are all terms used as scapegoats to hide the failures of stakeholders. PMLN, PPP and others have done it with great success in the past. Mengal is just another chip of the old block

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
and does it really matter?

I may be from the opposite side but in these times of corona virus the government has done more than what was expected of it. Ehsaas program has helped poor in the dire times of lockdown and small business owners also benefitted as their utility bills were paid by the government. lets be honest , could a poor country like pakistan afford this if any of the other parties were in power. This government has really shown "EHSAAS" for the people. They even tried to lower the petroleum rates but lets face it that the oil mafia is very very strong.

what has akhtar mengal ever done for the people of balochistan.?

Hussain1967

I don’t label him traitor. But, we will to draw a line somewhere. I call those traitors who are openly working for independence from Pakistan by taking up arms, and they are also getting funding and training from foreign powers.

Having peace and reconciliation talks with traitors or rebels is a perfectly accepted norm all across the world. You never close the door for talks.

Regarding your assertion of good and bad Taliban, this distinction is with respect to Pakistan’s perspective. Those who were fighting against Pakistan under whatever guise were bad Taliban. It is as simple as that. These same people were good Taliban for India and USA.

I vehemently oppose Army’s role in politics and business, but at the same time, I am with the state of Pakistan. I am with Army and agencies wherever they protect the state of Pakistan from foreign and domestic miscreants. Anyone who takes up arms for independence from Pakistan is enemy of Pakistan. Brahamdagh Bugti, Habiar Marri, Allah Nazar Baloch etc. are traitors/rebels, but Abdul Malik Baloch, Akhtar Mengal, Hasil Bezenjo etc. aren’t.

Wakeel

MPA (400+ posts)
In these times of turbulance, when government is trying to save itself by hook or by crook and even government's own MNAs are black-mailing, Akhtar Mangel has shown some sanity and proved that there is still some principles in politics. Many of my friends here and in general on social media abused him and called him as black mailer etc etc, but today he proved by not voting that he had taken a principle stand and is adamant to it. Well done Akhtar Mangel, we may have political differences with you but you have shown that you are not hypocrite like many others around. Appreciated :)
عمران خان اس گھٹیا آدمی سے بلیک میل نہیں ہوا مزید اس طرح کے ووٹ نہ ہی ملیں تو اچھا ہے
یہ کمینہ عربوں ہڑپ کر گیا بلوچ عوام کے۔۔

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
In these times of turbulance, when government is trying to save itself by hook or by crook and even government's own MNAs are black-mailing, Akhtar Mangel has shown some sanity and proved that there is still some principles in politics. Many of my friends here and in general on social media abused him and called him as black mailer etc etc, but today he proved by not voting that he had taken a principle stand and is adamant to it. Well done Akhtar Mangel, we may have political differences with you but you have shown that you are not hypocrite like many others around. Appreciated :)

Oo bhai which principle stand? He just proved to other buyers that still he is not happy with offers.. make a better offer so that he can decide which lap to sit in...

Kavalier

Don't ask question after question. His simple question was that had he condemned today's terrorist attack or not? Is it a rocket science or has he abused him by asking this question?

These Baluchi Sardaars are the real culprit of the devastating situation of Baluchistan. Look at their millions worth of Luxury vehicles and the miserable conditions of common Baluchi?
Who is suppressing Pashtuns and Baluch?
The people who are attacking our institutions or Army are terrorists backed by RAW, NDS, BLA, etc. Not because of Pak Army. You need to get this out of your brain that they are committing terrorism because of Pak Army as Pak Army is not pushing them to the wall.
CAN YOU JUST CONDEMN THE BLA?

Obviously I condemn the BLA and any other terror organization killing innocent people, but at the same time I also want to mention, as said by my leader Imran Khan, there is no military solution to such issues, we have to make sure that our borders are well protected, instead of giving a whole (the boggest) province to Army. Obviously when army enters cities and villages, as Khan saab use to say, it creates havoc and also an impression of imperialism.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Obviously I condemn the BLA and any other terror organization killing innocent people, but at the same time I also want to mention, as said by my leader Imran Khan, there is no military solution to such issues, we have to make sure that our borders are well protected, instead of giving a whole (the boggest) province to Army. Obviously when army enters cities and villages, as Khan saab use to say, it creates havoc and also an impression of imperialism.

No body ask your condemnation. We had asked very simple question that had Mr Mengal condemned the attack or not? Why are you beating about the bushes?

Say yes/ No or you don't know. Simple

Kavalier

No body ask your condemnation. We had asked very simple question that had Mr Mengal condemned the attack or not? Why are you beating about the bushes?

I do not know if he has condemned or not, but being optimistic, I would say he might have...

Kavalier

Wake up Pak bahi has asked me as well to condemn the BLA, that is why I also mentioned it in my reply that obviously I condemn it and any other terrorist activity / group like this.