Well done PTI Government

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now you are back on your real track.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, The other side of the BS that IK never used to care about has made the full stop on the economy. And that reflects his mental capacity and so does about you Imranis.
Govt doesn't create jobs. Govt creates opportunities. Any idiot can 'create jobs' by stuffing cronies and workers in govt held institutions or departments... something PPP and PMLN have always successfully done. That was never PTIs agenda...
Now go gather some platelets for the poor guy in London

RajaRawal111

Govt doesn't create jobs. Govt creates opportunities. Any idiot can 'create jobs' by stuffing cronies and workers in govt held institutions or departments... something PPP and PMLN have always successfully done. That was never PTIs agenda...
Now go gather some platelets for the poor guy in London
I don't want to get tangled in the same loop again with you, in which we went round and round 1000 times.
But yes Hell -- the Govt creates the opportunities and Hell- the infrastructure development opportunities took Germany out of the death after 2nd world war. Hel it took US out of great depression in 30s

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I actually want to understand how he has put a full stop on the economy.

I see a lot of scientist here, who just put forward their party’s agenda regardless of if it makes sense or not.

What I know is a great economy is not the one where the country is in the verge of bankruptcy. Even if PTI goes out today, the country won’t be in state of bankruptcy.

so how do you define what is good and what is bad economy?

Now you are back on your real track.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, The other side of the BS that IK never used to care about has made the full stop on the economy. And that reflects his mental capacity and so does about you Imranis.

RajaRawal111

Thanks pehly nawaz wapus tou aiye phir dekheige shukria ap ne kafi izafa kara mere knowledge mai.
I am always at your service Sir.
But Your IK let Nawaz Go --- How ???
I can increase your knowledge there as well. Should I ?

RajaRawal111

I see a lot of scientist here, who just put forward their party’s agenda regardless of if it makes sense or not.

What I know is a great economy is not the one where the country is in the verge of bankruptcy. Even if PTI goes out today, the country won’t be in state of bankruptcy.

Munaewar Khan-- Munawar Khan -- Munawar Khan
Now we are at the verge of Bankrupcy after selling billions and billions in gauranteed Treasuri bills.
This will put Lots including Imran khan in Jail on crime of "Misuse of Authority and putting extreme loss to National exchequer"" ---- the usual NAB dance.
Jaao gey khaan bachoo

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Im not a fan of NS at all, but many of these dams were signed up in prior govts, many during PMLN tenure. PTI has just been here when they are being signed/started

Years later, when these dams begin generating electricity, the party in power at that time will take credit for them. That is how it works in our country.

Just be happy that we have something moving ahead on hydel front.
You not Nawaz Sharif fan but you talking like Patwari, both Pmln and ppp 35 power results high corruption, no hospitals, no schools, poor judicary poor media, pia destroyed, steel mill destroyed but metro commission ready in 2 years because they wanted, rest even if they done signing drama no dams, No long time solutions, delivering is more important because you have to arrange money and make it happen. which Pti is trying to do without any help from you.

RajaRawal111

You not Nawaz Sharif fan but you talking like Patwari, both Pmln and ppp 35 power results high corruption, no hospitals, no schools, poor judicary poor media, pia destroyed, steel mill destroyed but metro commission ready in 2 years because they wanted, rest even if they done signing drama no dams, No long time solutions, delivering is more important because you have to arrange money and make it happen. which Pti is trying to do without any help from you.
ایتھے رکھ

giphy.gif

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dont listen to any pmln or pti supporter.
Read it here and decide yourself.

Munawarkhan

Munaewar Khan-- Munawar Khan -- Munawar Khan
Now we are at the verge of Bankrupcy after selling billions and billions in gauranteed Treasuri bills.
This will put Lots including Imran khan in Jail on crime of "Misuse of Authority and putting extreme loss to National exchequer"" ---- the usual NAB dance.
Jaao gey khaan bachoo

What billions, its only $1 billion, in equivalent local currency and not in dollars.
Ishaq Dar in 2017 issued around $0.6 Billion in dollar terms, which means external pressure on our currency.

This is not the first time Pakistan has issued bills or short term bonds.

Aur batao

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you state your point
By 2018 aug. We had only $10 billion foreign reserve remained. Trade deficit jump to $19 billion and we have upcoming payments to be paid for previous loans taken.

Inshort, less export,, high import, burden of loans.

Ishaq dar keep taking loans to keep rupees stable without generating dollars.

CANSUK

Im not a fan of NS at all, but many of these dams were signed up in prior govts, many during PMLN tenure. PTI has just been here when they are being signed/started

Years later, when these dams begin generating electricity, the party in power at that time will take credit for them. That is how it works in our country.

Just be happy that we have something moving ahead on hydel front.
In May 2014 Nawaz Approves for allocation of Bhasha, Dasu dams it was on the paper but work was not started at all,
The construction of Diamer-Bhasha dam has been considerably delayed. The project was originally scheduled for completion in 2016, and then 2019, when a decision about its construction was taken by the military government of Gen Pervez Musharraf, but work on the project did not progress at all during his rule.
And you rightly said that PMIK doesn’t care about ribbon cutting ceremonies, neither we should be worried about however, we should look who is progressing and practically started working on the projects which were in the files.
Since our child hood we are listening about Mass transit system in Karachi, it’s been our 30 years.

Will_Bite

I don't want to get tangled in the same loop again with you, in which we went round and round 1000 times.
But yes Hell -- the Govt creates the opportunities and Hell- the infrastructure development opportunities took Germany out of the death after 2nd world war. Hel it took US out of great depression in 30s
Ours were too busy creating opportunities for themselves. And it worked for.them! Every tom dick and jackass has a home in London now.
And no, I'm not interested in going into any loop with you either, considering your penchant for usage of flowery language that reflects poorly on your training,...and then to blame it on other factors. I'm past that.

thinking

Lahore High Court reverses PEMRA’s cancellation & restores 24News - Executive Decision undone

Islam Abad High Court stops Sugar Commission Inquiry Report - Executive Decision Undone

Sindh High Court stops Sugar Commission Inquiry Report - Executive and Islamabad High Court Decision Undone

Court takes notice of Gas infrastructure surcharge duty already collected by the Major Gas Companies and court takes notice of news of Rauf Klasra - Executive Decision Undone and since then Klasra and court, all are no where

Government asks Nawaz to submit security bond before flying abroad - Lahore High Court allows and nullifies executive decision

Islmadabad high court asks life security for a criminal in jail.................wow.....

PIA Chairman suspended - Executive decision undone

I do not know what our courts want. Courts are quiet on everything but takes decision very quickly on some special matters..........................

Unfortunately.. ours all current batch of Judges from HC.. SC..worked under Nawaz.. Zardari Mafias tenor..It's take 10 years to build new..clean.honesr judges for judiciary...There are some good judges..but they are in minority...
IK must bring radical changes in all departments..Police...all bearucracy.. specially in Panjab..they are all almost corrupt..They still on Thiers seats becoz they know how to do Khushamand and remain in Thiers positions.. It's hard work.. but IK should do this..When Police.. Bearucracy start giving respect to the poor..common peoples..rather than to influence.. powerful rich peoples...then I can say yes..change is happening...Jab har sarkari officer Kisi ghareeb ke anay par uth kar milay..means..they must afraid..ke in mazlooma..gharabo Ka jaiz kaam na Kiya Tu meri job jaa Sakti ha.....that's called Real Tabdeeli...which I still not see in all Gov Fed..Local departments..

RajaRawal111

Ours were too busy creating opportunities for themselves. And it worked for.them! Every tom dick and jackass has a home in London now.
And no, I'm not interested in going into any loop with you either, considering your penchant for usage of flowery language that reflects poorly on your training,...and then to blame it on other factors. I'm past that.
Yes yes -- I don't want you to cry also. Unfortunately the ground realities are now too pungent for you to keep standing. So any "Patli Gully" will be a blessing. No, I am also not interested at this time. But we will find issues to discuss later Insha Allah.

RajaRawal111

تقریباً ۶ دہائیوں کے بعد، ایّوب خان کے دور کے بعد پہلی مرتبہ پاکستان

سر یہ ویل ڈن کروانے کا ایک اور موقع آیا ہے - ذرا کوشش تو کریں