What are PTI chances in FATA region?

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nobody is discussing the status of FATA seats. There are 12 NA seats for FATA, which is going without notice

Imran Khan is the only politician who opposed drones, came on the streets in protest of drones and did rally for Waziristan people

Does anyone know if FATA people have any awareness of this? Mostly independant people win from this region

What is your say?

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Following are the PTI candidates from FATA region. Please help your local candidate.

NA 36 Tribal Area I...DAWOOD SHAH
NA 37 Tribal Area II...HAFEEZ ULLAH
NA 38 Tribal Area III...SHAHID KHAN
NA 39 Tribal Area IV...MALIK ATTEEQ-UR-REHMAN
NA 40 Tribal Area V...Engineer Qayum
NA 41 Tribal Area VI...AJAB GUL
NA 42 Tribal Area VII...DOST MUHAMMAD KHAN
NA 43 Tribal Area VIII...GUL ZAFAR KHAN
NA 44 Tribal Area IX...GUL DAD KHAN
NA 45 Tribal Area X...KHAN SHAIR AFRIDI
NA 46 Tribal Area XI...MUHAMMAD IQBAL KHAN
NA 47 Tribal Area XII...QAISER JAMAL

Last edited:

insafandjust

MPA (400+ posts)
NA 37 and NA 38 looking difficult.because No one know who are hafeezullah and muhammad shahid(PTI candidates)However we hav chances in waziristan khyber and bajaur

JAKhan

Citizen
I m from Lakki Marwat bordering south waziristan,,,,jst talked to 1 of my fata friends and he was confidant that PTI ll win 8 out of 12 seat,,,,in my opinion we have very bright chances of winning half of the total fata seats

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
what about your own constituency? how PTI is doing there?

I m from Lakki Marwat bordering south waziristan,,,,jst talked to 1 of my fata friends and he was confidant that PTI ll win 8 out of 12 seat,,,,in my opinion we have very bright chances of winning half of the total fata seats

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i think in fata pti should clean sweep but jui f factor is also important there........we can crtisize on fazlu bt the fact of the matter that fazlu presence in fata also very solid coz fata people very much respect mullass and mostly people educated from fazlu madraaas so ulmaaa have respect in fata ..............they dont know about fazlu currption and double standerd that why they vote ulmaaaaa person.

so we haope out of 12 08 seat should be captured by pti

<ChOuDhArY>

In Fata it is almost one sided.. The real competition is between PTI and Independent and at some places some religious parties .. Nawaz Shareef has only little popularity in Hazara region just because of Q league's sardar yousuf, Q leagues's Ghoher ayub and Q leagues's Amir Muqam.. But the local people are saying that even these three will loose this time for sure !!

PkRevolution

PTI-

KPK, FATA and Balochistan is InshaAllah confirmed win.

Sindh looks good also , Punjab is hard nut and real battle ground for PTI. InshaAllah PTI will make historic win in Punjab.

PTI is committed, focused and brought best programs for the nation which is need of time.

Now People of Pakistan must make right decision. They are fed up to make another experiment with PML-N.

Go out and speak to people- Arrange together programs for the voting day.

You will make change, nobody else. Out now and start walk for Pakistan.

Last edited:

Mehran.co

MPA (400+ posts)
im from north waziristan In-sha-Allah pti will win very easly. Imran Khan hamrey lye din rat aik kia hai to kia ye qabail pashtun ajj unka sath nahi dega ye ho bhi nahi sakta,jaan bhi hazir hai imran khan aur pti ke lye,imran khan zindabab pakistan paindabad

JAKhan

Citizen
what about your own constituency? how PTI is doing there?
Well in my constituency NA-27, a lot of thanks to our PTI leadership for alloting tickets to the best available candidates,,,Col (Rtd) Dr Amirullah Marwat (a well respected, clean and educated person) from NA-27 and Engr Arif Marwat (26 years old electrical engr, my one year junior in UET Peshawar,a founder member of ISF in Peshawar, a very committed and hardworking guy) from Pk-76,,,but we r facing the heavy weights in our constituency namely fazal rehman urf Diesel Mullah and blood suckers Saif Ullah brothers,,,,all depends on the campaign,,,we can win all the four seats( 1 NA n 3 Pk seats) provided Imran Khan visits this area once b4 elections and change volunteers like me play crucial role in active campaign,,,remember PTI is very popular among the youth of our area,,,we jst need the rite shots at rite time