What are Sheikh Rasheed chances in Pindi?

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shaikh Rasheed is a TV politician currently for last few years. He is giving hard talks and bold comments, which are mostly true about the state of Pakistan

Being out of government for 5 years, what are his chances in Rawalpindi?

Will the PIT alliance help him win?

Do people of the street like this person? In reality did he do anything for Rawalpindi?

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sheikh Rashid ka NA 55 mein koi chance nahi hay

Muqablay mein PMLN ka Malik Shakeel Awan hay. Malik Shakeel Awan key NA 55 mein reputation buhat achi hay .

Malik Shakeel Awan belongs to middle class. Aur us per koi corruption k charges bhi nahi hein.

Malik Shakeel Awan aik pakka Ideological political worker hay . aur last 30 years se PMLN ka worker hay.

Malik Shakeel Awan ko buhat clear edge haasil hay . Difference would be more than 25000 on election day

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He will win because of PTI vote bank, he is a shrewd operator and knows which party is popular, he cud have easily gone to PMLN but chose PTI

Acme Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If sheikh gets the PTI votes then a very good chance. People like him there onr incident of Lal masjid got him down. But in last 5 years he hS been presenting his case very well.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
INSAHLLAH 0% his alliance with Imran khan like 0 x 0=0

Sheikh Rashid ka NA 55 mein koi chance nahi hay

Muqablay mein PMLN ka Malik Shakeel Awan hay. Malik Shakeel Awan key NA 55 mein reputation buhat achi hay .

Malik Shakeel Awan belongs to middle class. Aur us per koi corruption k charges bhi nahi hein.

Malik Shakeel Awan aik pakka Ideological political worker hay . aur last 30 years se PMLN ka worker hay.

Malik Shakeel Awan ko buhat clear edge haasil hay . Difference would be more than 25000 on election day

O Nooras, S Rashid got more than 45000 votes in last Bi-Election even when he was fighting against the whole Punjab Govt. and a biased EC. Plus there was already PMLN govt. in Punjab so neutral votes also fall to N-League. Addition to that there might be some neutral votes but they didn't votes as there were no chances for S Rashid to win etc.

Now there is no such case so he has good chance to win. Plus if S Rashid couldn't win here, he would be contesting on more than one constituencies.

Last edited:

Da Invincible

MPA (400+ posts)
O Nooras, S Rashid got more than 45000 votes in last Bi-Election even when he was fighting against the whole Punjab Govt. and a biased EC. Plus there was already PMLN govt. in Punjab so neutral votes also fall to N-League. Addition to that there might be some neutral votes but they didn't votes as there were no chances for S Rashid to win etc.

Now there is no such case so he has good chance to win. Plus if S Rashid couldn't win here, he would be contesting on more than one constituency.

many thanks for the comprehensive note above, but noora will always be a noora

aaur bakee jab sey faizul Hasan Chohan nee shakeel awan kee watt lagayee hey aur uss ka jamadaron (sweepers) wala commission scandal samney laayaa hey, pindi mee bechara munh chupatha phir raha hey :P

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
many thanks for the comprehensive note above, but noora will always be a noora

aaur bakee jab sey faizul Hasan Chohan nee shakeel awan kee watt lagayee hey aur uss ka jamadaron (sweepers) wala commission scandal samney laayaa hey, pindi mee bechara munh chupatha phir raha hey :P

مطلب یہ کمینے سویپر بیچاروں کو بھی نہیں بخشتے۔ بہت بڑے کمینےھیں یہ سارے کے سارے۔

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)
He been beging pmln they didnt took him correct your info and he cant win even he knows

Well this time PTI votes will power him up, lets see if he can win this or not
But you are right he has been begging to PML N since last two years but Nawaz Sharif didn't took him in

love pindi

MPA (400+ posts)

Now there is no such case so he has good chance to win. Plus if S Rashid couldn't win here, he would be contesting on more than one constituencies.
yes 45000 vote with help of ppp ,check 2008 gernal election result ,when he was in power

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
yes 45000 vote with help of ppp ,check 2008 gernal election result ,when he was in power

This is just your assumption. BTW there was no one with Sh Rashid in 2002 then how did he win as independent?

No need to argue. Just wait till 11th May.

Utopia

I ran PTI campaign in 1997 & 2002 for Rwp & Isb Division. I know all polling stations like the back of my hand. Looking at NA 55 Sheikh Rasheed will win with a big margin this time. Shakeel Awan has no standing without full support of punjab government. My estimated results are Sheikh 85000 votes Shakeel 50000. Remember last PTI jalsa is in pindi 9th May and it will be a game changer.

love pindi

MPA (400+ posts)
This is just your assumption. BTW there was no one with Sh Rashid in 2002 then how did he win as independent?

No need to argue. Just wait till 11th May.
Yes see you 11th May ,but I want tell you one think my brother and friends were witness Sh Rashid promise if he win election he give both of his seats to Nawaz Shrief in 2002 election but still we don't need to argue wait 11May

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Yes see you 11th May ,but I want tell you one think my brother and friends were witness Sh Rashid promise if he win election he give both of his seats to Nawaz Shrief in 2002 election but still we don't need to argue wait 11May

We don't trust witnesses. Sharifs were also claiming that they didn't do any agreement but after few years, it was proved that they had done 10 years agreement. So all these Nooras and their supporters are No. 1 LIARS.

And why people didn't vote PMLN candidate instead of voting an independent Candidate?

delta_paki

MPA (400+ posts)
Sheikh Rasheed is very popular among the masses. He is known as the Sir Syed of Pindi locally because of the educational developments during his tenure. His alliance with PTI will increase his vote bank which is already very significant. Plus internal rifts between PML-N (Rawalpindi) have also helped S. Rasheed a lot as many disgruntled PML-N workers are attending his corner meetings.

NA-55 and NA-56 are confirmed seats for PTI/pro-PTI forces in Rawalpindi. The only remaining Pindi city seat, NA-54, requires a lot of work as the PTI candidate fielded here (Hina Manzoor) is relatively unknown among the general public. But I guess the 9th May jalsa can change that.