What are they chanting while Celebrating Burning of the Mosque???

desan

President (40k+ posts)
27Now the temple was full of men and women; all the lords of the Philistines were there, and about three thousand men and women were on the roof watching Samson entertain them. 28

Then Samson called out to the LORD: “O Lord GOD, please remember me. Strengthen me, O God, just once more, so that with one vengeful blow I may pay back the Philistines for my two eyes.”

29And Samson reached out for the two central pillars supporting the temple. Bracing himself against them with his right hand on one pillar and his left hand on the other,…

Last edited:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
E1RGwPGXoAIHO6S

Don't forget them when you celebrate your Eid...

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر پچپن بندے جو کہ مسلمانوں کے حکمران ہیں وہ اکٹھے ہو جائیں تو یہ مسئلہ ہمیشہ کے لئے حل ہو سکتا ہے مگر انہیں مسلمانوں کی زندگیوں اور انکے مسائل سے کوئی غرض نہیں ہے صرف مسلمانوں کے وسائل سے غرض ہے تا کہ انکی عیا شیاں جاری رہ سکیں?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

3:75​

3_75.png

And among the People of the Scripture is he who, if you entrust him with a great amount [of wealth], he will return it to you. And among them is he who, if you entrust him with a [single] silver coin, he will not return it to you unless you are constantly standing over him [demanding it]. That is because they say, "There is no blame upon us concerning the unlearned." And they speak untruth about Allah while they know [it].

یہودی کا خواب: غیر یہودی اقوام کو مالیاتی شکنجے میں جکڑ کر محکوم بنا لینا
یورپی یونین کے عزائم رومی سلطنت کا احیاء کرنا

Last edited:

Siberite

The greedy, filthy money worshipper Arab counties have no shame. The testimony for their cowardness and their bowing to the powerful was on full display during the Idiot and baubon Trump era. The harm the united front of Muslims received from alliterate, ignorant and idiot KSA,UAE and Kuwait is unforgettable. Their conspiracy with Jews for the greed of some worldly benefits is for sure drag them to the bottom of hell fire .But would they still learn ? Not a chance from these buffalos.

Siberite

shame on world community. they watching just war crimes done by facist jews
Don't expect anything from these so called word powers. They will support Zionist and their expansionist ideology. Muslim countries are themselves mired in to their internal squabbling or power struggle. Unless Muslims find a leader who is sincere, assertive , motivated and steadfast, this saga will continue on. Palestinians , Kashmiris and other Muslim minorities in the world will suffer.