What claims did Waqar Zaka make regarding cryptocurrency?

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar ye khuch nahe karsakta. Drama hey buhat bara.
Imran khan ko prime minister banney do 200 Arab aaye ga next day 100 Arab IMF k moo pay marein gey aur 100 Arab youth par kharach karein gey.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Back when IK was traveling the gulf for 6 bn dollars, 1 btc was about 3200 USD. That would have fetched you about 312500 btc or 17.1bn dollars. Now multiply it by 6 and you got your answer, it's still doable, but now you're going to have to wait for the next cycle. jani1 knows how much I pressed them to get into it back then, met even Atif Khan and told him to educate Asad Umer but no luck.
So he is not completely wrong but can it be done now? Not in the next 2 years. Yes if they can afford to set it aside for the next 6 years.....
If I'm not mistaken, one of South American countries did repay a chunk of their loan to IMF in btc.

Last edited:

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
so BVS likes to admit kids of such caliber. and the result is that the whole class comes out as retarded, gays, and terrorists.

faisalaltaf

Back when IK was traveling the gulf for 6 bn dollars, 1 btc was about 3200 USD. That would have fetched you about 312500 btc or 17.1bn dollars. Now multiply it by 6 and you got your answer, it's still doable, but now you're going to have to wait for the next cycle. jani1 knows how much I pressed them to get into it back then, met even Atif Khan and told him to educate Asad Umer but no luck.
So he is not completely wrong but can it be done now? Not in the next 2 years. Yes if they can afford to set it aside for the next 6 years.....
If I'm not mistaken, one of South American countries did repay a chunk of their loan to IMF in bt

If I'm not mistaken, one of South American countries did repay a chunk of their loan to IMF in btc.
phla sawal itny dollor aty kahn se?
IMF direct loan ni data wo projects main invest karta hai jo Arabs countries ny loan dia wo dollor ko stable krany k liye tha agar wo na daty to dollor 300+ hota. baki bachy national reserve wly dollor agar un se bitcoin liye jaty to dollor ki price asamo pe chali jati or qarza boht ziada barh jata. hum akh din k liye b btc laty to b qarza boht ziada ho jata or market crash kar jati... yai btain sochny main boht achi lagai lakin haqeqat main possible nai hai... sab se bara masla hi btc ko karedny k liye dollors ka hai... agar waqiye main btc se mulk ka loan utar sakta hai to baki countries wly pagal hain? wo kiu ni utar daty apna qarza... koi akh mulk b asa ni hai jin ki economy sirf btc ho. mulk ka loan utarny ka sirf akh hi tarika hai or wo hai nation reserves ka barhna or national reserves ya to remittes barh jaye ya export barh jaye is k elwa koi or tarika ni hai