What do you guys think of Android 11?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
11, My Android One phone just recently updated to 10 from 9 and don't think will get an 11 update as the Android One program will only guarantee updates for two years ?

Msg4Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Google blocked call recording in android 8 and 9, had to struggle, and root the phone to get it to work (rooting is risky and some govt and banking apps do not work after you root). Don't know if google allows call recording on android 11. AndroidAuthority.com said google might.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Google blocked call recording in android 8 and 9, had to struggle, and root the phone to get it to work (rooting is risky and some govt and banking apps do not work after you root). Don't know if google allows call recording on android 11. AndroidAuthority.com said google might.
Most likely not!

Mohsingemini88

I have android 9.1. Honor 7x I can record calls. Use xda forum they have all the trick and tips