What do you think of New Siasat.pk lay out?

Poll: What do you think of New Siasat.pk lay out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

laiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: What u think about SIASAT.PK New Layout?

layout acha hai, logo missing hai, facebook or twitter pey jo logo hai woh aala hai :)

C

commander

admin said:
MRTHENEWS said:
admin said:
I agree with your comments, I will be changing it back to the older lay out with minor changes.
My Request to admin
plz dont change this layout its is very nice
some issue have this layout but u cleer these isue but dont go back old one is booring

plz dont change

Please tell us what can we do to make this lay out better?

01. The buttons are in black color and text inside these buttons are in white, please change either the colors of buttons or color of text inside it, and use "bold" fonts. because it is difficult for people like me (who have weak eye sight) to read.

02. There should be a logo of this site and a logo for each forum.(Siasi Discussion, Siasi Videos, Gupshup, Random Videos)

03. These smiles should me in two cells. i.e Pictures (politicians) and smiles in two separate cells.

04. On the "Forum Index" the logos of each forum are still missing. (We can't see the pictures

that are attached along the name of forum.)

05. Green color is good as it this forum is about Pakistan and Pakistani Siasat.

06. Color docker is at right place.

"Rest in the next episode"

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)

MRTHENEWS said:
admin said:
I agree with your comments, I will be changing it back to the older lay out with minor changes.
My Request to admin
plz dont change this layout its is very nice
some issue have this layout but u cleer these isue but dont go back old one is booring

plz dont change
ok, my vote 4 u.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)

seerat o suraat both EXCELLENT if u want 2 hear some thing more then listen it is best& gr8 layout.and looking very nice . :)i love it.i have big reason 2 like it becoz v can,t see la,anti faces [zardari] [musharaf] [altaf] ect. top on the page.these are only on side 4 just use in comments.i ll, be like more than this if u can show paki flag on the top of page. :)

A

Admin

AS folks,

So what do you think? Please give out your suggestions. What you do or don't like?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think we can improve alot this forum and i will say that admin should ask visitors for their suggestion how to improve this forum more and bring more options .

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
seerat o suraat both EXCELLENT . if u want 2 hear some thing more then listen it is best& gr8 layout.and looking very nice :) . i love it.i have big reason 2 like it becoz v can,t see la,anti faces [zardari] [musharaf] [altaf] [nawaz] ect. top on the page.these are only on side 4 just use in comments.i ll, be like more than this if u can show paki flag on the top of page.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
it seems like you forgot to mention biggest lanti faces of all the time refresh your memory and correct yourself. These are the biggest lanti faces of all the time [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [imran] [rehman-malik] [fozia]

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As member, I would like to have the following things more.

1. Adding of Urdu Fonts Option like Tahoma, Alvi Nastaleeq, Jameel Noori Nastaleeq, Urdu Naskh Asiatype (BBC Urdu Font)

2. We would appreciate a lot if we could get the WYSIWYG Editor instead of this BB Code Editor. Really, this BB code Editors are now out of Fashion. We have to move forward, with little Time to invest in making Articles in BB Code. Please get us rid of this BB Code Editor.

3. Not Necessary, but if possible, then get us rid of this Advertisement too.

4. Users should get more PM Quota.

At moment this is all.

I don't know if you are able to fulfill these Demands, but what I felt that I wrote. Thanks and Khudahafiz.

PS: When you decide to include Urdu Fonts Options, then you have also to add the following 2 Options too:

1. Right Align Option
2. RTL and LTR Text Direction.

At moment, only change is Change of Template. After this Forum is looking much much better than before. But unfortunately, except for Template there is no other important Change.

usman

Dear Sir. Assallam Alekum.
Your efforts to maintain and keep up date Siasat.pk web site is praise worthy. Keep it up. It is a good job, well done. Some how the most popular talk shows e.g. Live with Talat,Capital talk, Off the Record, Mere Mutabiq, Islamabad and some more do not load. This problem was there to soome extent with the previous site but now these programmes do not load. In case they load some times these get stuck in the middle of the programme. I hope you will look in to this problem because for the people like us who are so far away from home your link is like a life line.
Once again it is a very good job but there constant improvement should continue.
Usman.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
it seems like you forgot to mention biggest lanti faces of all the time refresh your memory and correct yourself. These are the biggest lanti faces of all the time [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [imran] [rehman-malik] [fozia]
4 ur kind information that i wrote ect.it is 4 all of them.but i am not using the name of imran.did u see this message any time?
Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 5.
thats why i was unable 2 add all.thanks

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
how come u forgot worst lanti of pakistan cheif of munafqeens qatil movments kali mata [altaf] is he your mamun jan :twisted:

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)

@Admin
i'm telling you true ................ it's not impressive , Please improve it.

i'm with 786best786 front is better with out these faces.
but must not be this simple as the new1.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Seems much much improved... though i would like to give a couple of suggestions...

1. The active topics tag has been removed... it was quite a useful one... it would be good if you could reinstate that...

2. A few months ago i requested for blog-space for some serious contributors...where they can share their ideas, or anything they like.... I have been waiting for it anxiously... I did not see it though admin said that he would consider...

3. Their should be some mechanism of penalty for the posters... if somebody posts repeatedly the same topic, spams or posts something entirely useless, or abuses he should be given certain points... and warned... and these should be on display with his profile...after reaching a certain level .. he should be temporary banned for a month and finally for a year or so...

3. No. of moderators should be increased... so that the content can be effectively controlled....

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

The current layout needs to be MORE user friendly. The previous interface was crude, but it was MORE functional, more 'to the point' than the current layout, as I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.