What is stopping Geo for apologizing on ISI issue

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISI should apologise first for hiding under the bed when US forces were in Abottabad. If today Geo appologise then ISI will kill more innocent Pakistanis on the name of security but other channel will just show topi drama and nothing else.

Geo and Jang should not appologise to ISI badmash regardless they loose everything.

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
معافی تو جیو والے اپنی ناک رگڑ کر مانگ رہے ہیں مگر وہ معافی ابھی بارگاہ ظہیری میں قبول نہیں ہو رہی

invalidfreedom

Councller (250+ posts)
Read Javed chaudhry last columns. i think with the title (asal hukmaran). you will easily come to know why they are reluctant.
Summing in a sentence " Malik riaz sulah krwa raha hai official maafi namay say pehlay army of geo k drmayan" ..

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Geo has not done anything wrong, so they do not have to apologize on ISI issue. Before the assassination attempt on Hamid Mir, he video tapped his message that if anything happens to him the ISI would be responsible. Geo did not make it up and it reported as its. I salute their courage.

On Veena Malik issue Goe has done nothing wrong either. The quwwali or the bhajjan that was being sung is a part of Shia culture and it is sung during most marriages. What is wrong if it was sung in Veena Malik's marriage? HGow the f*ck it is blasphemous if it is sung in Veena Malik's marriage but not in any other marriage.

The fact of the matter is that there are hornets in fouji patloons which has made them to descend down to this low level. They always have been low lives but now they can't hide it. My advise to them - get used to this bayizzati if you keep doing what you are and have been doing. Journalists ke saath badmashi band karo.

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Geo has not done anything wrong, so they do not have to apologize on ISI issue. Before the assassination attempt on Hamid Mir, he video tapped his message that if anything happens to him the ISI would be responsible. Geo did not make it up and it reported as its. I salute their courage.

On Veena Malik issue Goe has done nothing wrong either. The quwwali or the bhajjan that was being sung is a part of Shia culture and it is sung during most marriages. What is wrong if it was sung in Veena Malik's marriage? HGow the f*ck it is blasphemous if it is sung in Veena Malik's marriage but not in any other marriage.

The fact of the matter is that there are hornets in fouji patloons which has made them to descend down to this low level. They always have been low lives but now they can't hide it. My advise to them - get used to this bayizzati if you keep doing what you are and have been doing. Journalists ke saath badmashi band karo.

When did you come from India ??
Did you sleep with Narinder Modi ??

A Private organization like Geo or Corrupt Party Like Noon League can not take tussle with Armed Forces of Pakistan or with the forces of any other Country with out the support of Foreign Secret Agencies. Here CIA, Mossad and Raw are on the back of Geo and PML N. If Geo apologizes its the insult of CIA and Mosaad, SO how can Geo let their Partners down

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How would an apology Suffice, or even a massive fine, or both, it would just give everyone a free hand to broadcast whatever they want, and then apologise and pay the fine.

Geo must be permitted to die a natural death, due to peoples lack of faith, whether that is its staff viewers, advertisers and all others associated with Geo

People seem to think all these people will lose their jobs. My understanding is that market forces would require other channels to take on more staff as a result of their success in the absence of Geo

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)

come up with an answer than usual rants
same could be said about you, people know how to write in same tone....

This is the only answer and tone which biased haters deserve !!!

keep shouting ..

Last edited:

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
His Location is near GHQ, so Zaheera is quite near to him... the rest you know better..

You 2 are not in Pakistan and you shout as if you are very loyal patriots.

And Zaheera's office is not in GHQ.
so run off.. and
keep shouting..