What is your favourite IK and PTI background song/music?

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ta khpal khwlay ta ogora. Ma tata kanzal khu nawo karai. Sirf agha azeem insan bnay mai tanqeed kere wo chai sok 350 kanal kor ke osi aur sirf 2.5 lakh tax warkaye. Aur bya waye sa imandaar yuma lol
ta marwat ye kho pukhto sam nashi wailay

asay lagya ai!

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ننگی بھوکی عوام تو جب سے پاکستان بنا ہے کبھی روٹی کپڑے مکان اور کبھی قرض اتارو ملک سنوارو کے نعروں پر ناچ رہی ہے ...نہ اس کی تقدیر بدلی ..نہ نعرے ..
آپ بھی کمال ہیں ..تین سالوں میں معجزے کی امید رکھتے ہیں .
اگر تو عمران نے ان کو اس حال پر پہنچایا ہوتا تو آپ کے کمنٹ کی اہمیت بنتی تھی
Achi behn. Jis haal men ab he awam us men teen saal pehley nheen thi.
Need some figures to see it yourself? May be you were busy and forgot to check?

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes . People's Court-of the poor Sindh and rest of Pakistan. How else can you explain his & his cronies immense wealth?
Peoples court isn’t court of law. Your supporter ( Surfer or may be your 2nd ID ) was saying about proving in a court of law.

Hussain1967

No, but I didn’t make that allegation- although I do think he probably is. Why, do you think Zardari is innocent?
You believe him that he is 10%, so onus is on you to prove it in a court of law. You are trying to become clever but in fact you aren’t. Anywhere in the world, when you some individual or even the state itself blames someone for any crime ( killing, theft, corruption, arson, rape etc.), that individual or state has to prove that the accused actually committed crime.

You first demand JunaidMarwat to prove his allegation/suspicion in a court of law that paid media team of PTI works day n night on this forum to portray the positive image of IK/PTI and to turn IK’s failures into successes. In return, he asks you to prove in a court of law that Zardari is Daku and 10%. His response was basically that as you believe ( based on your perception) that Zardari is Daku/10%, he also believes that the organized campaign against judiciary and other political parties and strong support to military on this forum is the work of PTI’s paid media cell. (Arslan Khalid and Imran Khan aren’t working in honorary capacity or for Sawab). Now, you are demanding him to provide proofs that Zardari is innocent. What a rubbish and pathetic logic?

Someone accuses your party, you asks him to prove it in a court of law. When he asks you in return about legal proofs due to which you accuse others (Daku/10%), you again ask him to prove that the person you are accusing is innocent. Can this logic stands in front of any neutral person? I told you earlier that you are not as clever as you think you are.

surfer

You believe him that he is 10%, so onus is on you to prove it in a court of law. You are trying to become clever but in fact you aren’t. Anywhere in the world, when you some individual or even the state itself blames someone for any crime ( killing, theft, corruption, arson, rape etc.), that individual or state has to prove that the accused actually committed crime.

You first demand JunaidMarwat to prove his allegation/suspicion in a court of law that paid media team of PTI works day n night on this forum to portray the positive image of IK/PTI and to turn IK’s failures into successes. In return, he asks you to prove in a court of law that Zardari is Daku and 10%. His response was basically that as you believe ( based on your perception) that Zardari is Daku/10%, he also believes that the organized campaign against judiciary and other political parties and strong support to military on this forum is the work of PTI’s paid media cell. (Arslan Khalid and Imran Khan aren’t working in honorary capacity or for Sawab). Now, you are demanding him to provide proofs that Zardari is innocent. What a rubbish and pathetic logic?

Someone accuses your party, you asks him to prove it in a court of law. When he asks you in return about legal proofs due to which you accuse others (Daku/10%), you again ask him to prove that the person you are accusing is innocent. Can this logic stands in front of any neutral person? I told you earlier that you are not as clever as you think you are.
I don’t think I’m that clever in the first place. But thanks for pointing it out. ?
I just wanted to know what made him think posters here are paid?

The logic presented is that anyone who supports PTI here must be paid. Well I’m not being paid and I still support PTI but also admit PTI have so far not delivered on many of its election pledges.

and I didn’t ask him to prove Zardari is guilty in a court of law, I just asked him if he thought Zardari was innocent

نادان

Achi behn. Jis haal men ab he awam us men teen saal pehley nheen thi.
Need some figures to see it yourself? May be you were busy and forgot to check?

اچھے بھائی ..یہ جو تین سال سے برے حال میں ہے ..اس کے پیچھے اسحاق ڈار کی ہی شرارت ہے

RajaRawal111

اچھے بھائی ..یہ جو تین سال سے برے حال میں ہے ..اس کے پیچھے اسحاق ڈار کی ہی شرارت ہے
بہت ہی شیطان ہے اسحاق ڈار
چھوڑیں یہ دیکھیں یہ لوگ کیا کر رھے ہیں

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

Are you for real??

lots of crime takes place everyday- which cannot be proved inc murders, robberies, fraud, etc, etc- except on circumstantial basis

Zardari Murdaari, Patwarris & their CRONIES including yourself- looted this country. Left, Right & Centre. This involved overspending on personal expenditure, air travels, overseas treatment, paying mega-extra to their beloved contractors , misuse of public funds (no questions asked), import of duty free luxury cars, etc, etc. None of the above was properly audited by a independent company- but WE ALL SAW. THE WHOLE SYSTEM WAS CORRUPT- which is another crime

so Smart Ass f....k off and dont try to be CLEVER.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
bilkul saai wailay shama. Da damano kaar pregda chai stargay de kalao shi

darta khabara kowma> zaan ma sharmay ga, ra ta maloom day chay tuh pakhtun naay. Pukhtana kho dera izatmand khalq di- ta pa kuma khata kay zaan tuh puktun wai.

Za warza pay. khpala mor day kharas ka- bazzar kay

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
darta khabara kowma> zaan ma sharmay ga, ra ta maloom day chay tuh pakhtun naay. Pukhtana kho dera izatmand khalq di- ta pa kuma khata kay zaan tuh puktun wai.

Za warza pay. khpala mor day kharas ka- bazzar kay
DA damay zweeya mor kharsol sta kar dai. Khpl jabay ta ogora. Sta pe khwlay ke joray cha punjabi meetyazai kere di lol. Bal khabra da ta khu khpal imaan um kharsay. Ruk sha da damay zweeya.