What next for PTI ... few suggestions (an open letter to IK)

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its an open letter to IK ..if u like it Make it ur status on fb share this link every where or take it directly to IK ... It'll be a big help to our cause.

AoA
******** After joint session things look gloomy for pti ... Buy still there is so much to play with.
1.In place of shah mahmood IK himself should go to Parliament.

2.Ik can call NS for a live debate on TV ... With a live audience .. No clash .. 20 mins for both speakers then 10 mins more to each speaker and then 30 mins each of live QnA from audience ..* Idea is that let the people decide ... At no point both the speakers will talk to each other directly.

3. A public referendum is totally constitutional and let the people decide the fate of this deadlock with voting on cell phone each nadra card can register one vote with one sim .. Possible options can be ...
a.elections were riged or not?
1.yes
2.No

b.wat is biggest problem of paksitan
1.load shedding
2.terrorism
3.poor health or edu Conditions
4.Corruption
5.lawlessness and police

c.wat is the solution to current problems
1.reelection
2.constitutional reforms 3.local body elections. And so on

Even If all above options won't work means they wont agree ..* It will allow u to keep them busy for a week and pressure will be on them new suggestion daily and ball in their court.

4.And if they wont agree to all this above final thing is ... "Hunger strike" u tried gandhi's one trick try otherone also ... And make camps in all major cities so that any one can come and sit on hunger strike ... It will get too much attention world wide each passing hr.
To keep people busy at dharna lot can be done i.e
1.Kite festival
2.Prosecution with candles* or lamps in the* night.
3.Azadi cricket match/tournament with criketers or stars (4over each)at constitutional avenue ;-)
4.pti flag day .. Wearing flag/ painting flag/ biggest/smallest flag/
5.Debate day ... 3 mins for every selected speaker.
6.pti fancy dress day.
7.quaid a azam day/ pakistan day
8.pti women day
9. Pti children day
10. 6 sept is just round the corner so pti pak army day ....n on n on.... N on

These are just few suggestions ... We can think of many more ... But we must provide food or material for media and our rating and crowd will never come down ...

im in khi no dayz... And i attended both jalsaz of pti on minar a Pakistan but now coming to isb was bit too difficult ... But still i hv booked my seat for 6th sept ... Inshallah ill join dharna from 7th onwards.
Bye for now ... Long live kaptan ... And longer live Pakistan

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
...اپنے بچے جان سے پیارے اور دوسروں کے

1908400_10201440807341779_807451890763567666_n.jpg

Even female PIGS allow piglets of wild boar and some other members of Pig family to suck milk from nipples of female Pigs, but these Noora creatures are even worst...

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: ...اپنے بچے جان سے پیارے اور دوسروں کے

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10201440560455607&set=vb.1823100695&ty pe=2&theater[/video]

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Stay the course, just hang in there. Things are so fluid, just wait and see and with the Shareefs intellect and their past you can bet they are bound to shoot themselves in the foot or even both feet. They already pissed off the Army and with it a lot of Pakistanis too coz for one thing a lot of Pakistanis feel this very strong with the army. And the crooks inside the parliament are Zeros no matter how many they are their cumulative effect is an even bigger Zero. Time is one thing the Shareefs doesn't have on their side and in desperation they will do something real silly. Just stick to your ground and remain peaceful no matter how long it takes.

purity

MPA (400+ posts)
Your suggestions are welcome.
Some of them are not workable. Nawaz will never agree to debate or referendum. Nawaz knows that is a loose loose scenario:)

I think unless the nation is ready nothing will happen. People are now tired. 21 days that is too long. Salute to who are still coming out. Its not easy when there is a fear of crackdown.

I think IK should now make an open statement to the nation. Ask them for one day. Ask them to come out in huge numbers on one day and if he did not succeed he will go back on his own. He should convince people its their fight and if they do not come out in numbers then its not worth it. Give people chronology of events to make sure they understand what brought him to this in past 14 months. Concrete examples. If he can't convince people to come out its time to accept a loss as a player and go back and re-energize the base and prepare them. If people are not ready today make sure they are ready for next election. Still not all lost. If you loose one Worldcup its time to look for the next.

IK is our last hope for this generation. These mafias have already isolated him. Judges can not be part of this, neither do Army. Javed Hashmi has compromised both Army and Courts and they can't do much. Now Mafia is even stronger. I think JH has done enormous loss to this movement. I had a lot of respect and still respect JH but he completely ruined the movement. I am sure there will be more JH likes in PTI and its better to get rid of them.

IK needs to start believing in the power of the people and stop thinking about person X and Y. Qadri's support is the need of the hour unfortunately. It may hurt IK but now IK has no choice. He's gone too far. Lets hope people will come out tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sirf_Sach

MPA (400+ posts)
بھائی صاب کس دنیا میں ہو یہ پاکستان ہے ...یہاں دلیل اگر عوام کو سمجھ آ جاتی تو آج یہ چور پارلیمنٹ میں نا ہوتے اور لاکھوں عوام خان کے ساتھ کھڑی ہوتی آج جو بد قسمتی سے نہیں کھڑی ...

FAISAL315

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My suggestion is IK himself go to Javeed hashmi make him come back. tell him if he thinks that i m doing this on army dictation so u go ahead and do the Bargaining with govt. Is tarah aik teer se kaishikar ho jaeen ge. Jo army ka ilzam hashmi ke jane ke baad PTI pe laga hai wo bi saaf ho jae ga. aur is marhale mein jo hasmi ke jane ke baad wakti nuqsan hua hai wo bi bach jae ga. tecra jo PTI supporters demoralize hue hain un ka moral bohot barh jae ga. chotha media ko aik positive topic PTI ke bare mein mil jae ga aur sab PTI ke bare pan ki tareef kareen ge. Aur panchuwan PTI ke dharne mein aik new jaan parr jae gi. Is sab cheezoon ke liye zarf bara kar ke Hashimi ko is dafa mana leen beshak 6 mah saal mein phir nikal deen . time tapaeen ik sab...Unfortunatly yeh hi siasat hai. Un ke teer se un ka shikar...

Last edited:

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Munafiq hamesha jaltay rehtay hein. Aag apni munafiqat ki khud he jalaee hoti ha.

purity

MPA (400+ posts)
Agreed, Nawaz and Co. will make a mistake that will cost him the govt.
I do not agree about the Army's love. Unfortunately in other provinces like Balochistan and interior Sindh, its different they do not like establishment's role. They will resist or these corrupt politicians from there will bring people out on the roads in these two provinces.
Army already fighting a war and can not afford to start new fronts. Nawaz knows that there is resentment amongst our media and so called civil society against establishment role in politics. Army is in catch22 now. Can't do much unless some covert operation and expose Nawaz badly, which may not be hard.

Stay the course, just hang in there. Things are so fluid, just wait and see and with the Shareefs intellect and their past you can bet they are bound to shoot themselves in the foot or even both feet. They already pissed off the Army and with it a lot of Pakistanis too coz for one thing a lot of Pakistanis feel this very strong with the army. And the crooks inside the parliament are Zeros no matter how many they are their cumulative effect is an even bigger Zero. Time is one thing the Shareefs doesn't have on their side and in desperation they will do something real silly. Just stick to your ground and remain peaceful no matter how long it takes.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your suggestions are welcome.
Some of them are not workable. Nawaz will never agree to debate or referendum. Nawaz knows that is a loose loose scenario:)

I think unless the nation is ready nothing will happen. People are now tired. 21 days that is too long. Salute to who are still coming out. Its not easy when there is a fear of crackdown.

I think IK should now make an open statement to the nation. Ask them for one day. Ask them to come out in huge numbers on one day and if he did not succeed he will go back on his own. He should convince people its their fight and if they do not come out in numbers then its not worth it. Give people chronology of events to make sure they understand what brought him to this in past 14 months. Concrete examples. If he can't convince people to come out its time to accept a loss as a player and go back and re-energize the base and prepare them. If people are not ready today make sure they are ready for next election. Still not all lost. If you loose one Worldcup its time to look for the next.

IK is our last hope for this generation. These mafias have already isolated him. Judges can not be part of this, neither do Army. Javed Hashmi has compromised both Army and Courts and they can't do much. Now Mafia is even stronger. I think JH has done enormous loose to this movement. I had a lot of respect and still respect JH but he completely ruined the movement. I am sure there will be more JH likes in PTI and its better to get rid of them.

IK needs to start believing in the power of the people and stop thinking about person X and Y. Qadri's support is the need of the hour unfortunately. It may hurt IK but now IK has no choice. He's gone to far. Lets hope people will come out tomorrow.

Instead of suggesting these impractical things for IK, you should tell him to fire SHEEDA TILLY and Get rid of TUQ. Smell the coffee and start to make rational decisions to be able to save his political Carrier. People are not stupid and they are not buffoons. They have seen enough today with both TUQ and IK standing together on same stage praising each other. Ik should explain his followers how his agenda of logical reform has been hijacked by thugs like sheeda Tilly and TUQ .

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)

Gullu Butts of Qaatil Noora beating unarmed women. Wah re Noora, yeh hai teri mardangi

10547486_317391481773294_3043806168150140652_n.jpg

purity

MPA (400+ posts)
You sure are entitled to your opinion and so am I . I think in life things are not black and white and above all politics is mostly grey. I agree Qadri is no one in the game. I do not think my opinions are impractical. If you know Jinnah also has to face a lots of failure and one time he even receded and moved away from the Muslim league. Jinnah was disheartened but later convince by others to regroup and stay with the movement.
I am suggesting same thing IK should play his last card which is the power of people. Otherwise things are not going his way. His power is people and they are not coming out. I do not think its because of TUQ or Sheikh Rasheed, its the fear of crackdown plus unfortunately we are all impatient. We will probably come out for one day if we know it will produce results immediately.

Instead of suggesting these impractical things for IK, you should tell him to fire SHEEDA TILLY and Get rid of TUQ. Smell the coffee and start to make rational decisions to be able to save his political Carrier. People are not stupid and they are not buffoons. They have seen enough today with both TUQ and IK standing together on same stage praising each other. Ik should explain his followers how his agenda of logical reform has been hijacked by thugs like sheeda Tilly and TUQ .

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolz are u crazy? if IK goes after hashmi it will be even a bigger embarrassment.. aik dafa mana lia tha.. ye burhi aurat phir naraz ho jati hay... IK would look desperate and weak.. i wonder what kind of political thinking u have

and by the way, PTI workers are ONLY there for IK, n doznt matter any hashmi or smq or jkt leave or join.. PTI will always revolve around khan.. thats the truth.. no one is demoralized or else demoralized ppl dont fight police tear gas and food shortage....

My suggestion is IK himself go to Javeed hashmi make him come back. tell him if he thinks that i m doing this on army dictation so u go ahead and do the Bargaining with govt. Is tarah aik teer se kaishikar ho jaeen ge. Jo army ka ilzam hashmi ke jane ke baad PTI pe laga hai wo bi saaf ho jae ga. aur is marhale mein jo hasmi ke jane ke baad wakti nuqsan hua hai wo bi bach jae ga. tecra jo PTI supporters demoralize hue hain un ka moral bohot barh jae ga. chotha media ko aik positive topic PTI ke bare mein mil jae ga aur sab PTI ke bare pan ki tareef kareen ge. Aur panchuwan PTI ke dharne mein aik new jaan parr jae gi. Is sab cheezoon ke liye zarf bara kar ke Hashimi ko is dafa mana leen beshak 6 mah saal mein phir nikal deen . time tapaeen ik sab...Unfortunatly yeh hi siasat hai. Un ke teer se un ka shikar...

pkpatriot

Protest should b at a place easily accessible, current place is almost out of reach of common people who want to join the protest for limited time everyday...

Advancing on 30th Aug seem to b a wrong decision

Also exit of HASHMI has no significance n practical politics..

shafoo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran khan is national hero , and will be hero forever. But to be honest he is not good politicion, he trust the people so quickly, jahangir tareen is a army tout and he managed to be so close with imran khan and now he is deceiving imran khan with every point,,,,my concern is not pti, but if pti goes down it will be real loss for pakistan, these hyenas zardari, butt family, molana d, achakzai and every one in the parliment is type of gang, there will be no opposition in the parliment and they will play hide and seek games with u, and army officers and their family will also enjoy their share,,,,and the victom will be aam pakistani awaam, so be prepare for next 20 years and after that their younger generation is ready to serve u with more experiance.

wahreh

Oh yeah? Where were IKs and TUQ kids during dharna?

1908400_10201440807341779_807451890763567666_n.jpg

Even female PIGS allow piglets of wild boar and some other members of Pig family to suck milk from nipples of female Pigs, but these Noora creatures are even worst...