What Should Be Pakistan's National Animal?

What should be the national animal of Pakistan?

• Snow Leopard

• Markhor

• Rehman Malik

Results are only viewable after voting.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
The utter and complete defeat of endia in Afghanistan is one ..... Do you want me to count more ??? :)
Yes please quote another example as this is not concrete enough. My reasons are below:

• USA & NATO still back's Endia's activities in Pak
  • TTP is still active in Pak, it hasn't been completely eliminated
  • When USA would leave Afghan, civil war would erupt and it is Pak that would get influx of the refugees not Endia. A burden on Pak's already strained economy and its citizens
  • For the sake of argument, even if i accept your claim, then don't you think Pak paid a very high price for last 12 years, poor economy, 80K civilians dead? Is this is a "GREAT JOB" in your eyes

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
The fact that endians are not only blind but brainless as well definitely makes the dolphin one notch higher then them ...... :) .... There I corrected it for you ....
Yes same brainless Endians are:
  1. Sundar Pichai -- CEO of Google
  2. Satya Nadella -- CEO of Microsoft
  3. Shantanu Narayen -- CEO of Adobe
  4. Ajaypal Singh Banga -- CEO of Mastercard
  5. Jayshree Ullal -- CEO of Arista Network
  6. Rajeev Suri -- CEO of Nokia
  7. and List continues
Where are Pakistanis?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes please quote another example as this is not concrete enough. My reasons are below:

• USA & NATO still back's Endia's activities in Pak
  • TTP is still active in Pak, it hasn't been completely eliminated
  • When USA would leave Afghan, civil war would erupt and it is Pak that would get influx of the refugees not Endia. A burden on Pak's already strained economy and its citizens
  • For the sake of argument, even if i accept your claim, then don't you think Pak paid a very high price for last 12 years, poor economy, 80K civilians dead? Is this is a "GREAT JOB" in your eyes
Yes it’s great job defeating US , NATO and endia altogether in this great game .... Endia has an egg on face .... Seen as a loser who cannot step up to protect her assets in Afghanistan as was designed by US ..... War was thrust upon us while endia willingly joined it to cause terrorism in Pakistan..... So yes great job Pak Army in esp putting endia in her own measly place ....:)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes same brainless Endians are:
  1. Sundar Pichai -- CEO of Google
  2. Satya Nadella -- CEO of Microsoft
  3. Shantanu Narayen -- CEO of Adobe
  4. Ajaypal Singh Banga -- CEO of Mastercard
  5. Jayshree Ullal -- CEO of Arista Network
  6. Rajeev Suri -- CEO of Nokia
  7. and List continues
Where are Pakistanis?
Endians are full of deceit and lie ..... We are yet to come across an endian that doesn’t lie , cheat or masquerade in order to gather few pennies ..... Endians are ashamed of their nationality that is why we find them writing as Pakistanis on our fora ..... Finding solace in few names abroad when whole of the endia is burning in religious violence..... well only brainless/ endians do that ...:) .