What the heck is he doing with his appearance now.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Time has proven that Imran khan is often driven by the stupid advice from the stupidest ever people around him. He starts doing things that do not quite match his esteem, nationalism, and his real mission. And he overdoes these things without knowing. As a result, he either appears as compromising on his mission or appears as just being unaware of what he actually wants to do.

I am concerned about the brand he is promoting these days with his appearance. Some doofuses around him (I don’t know who) gave him an idea to look dashy and young. So every day he is seen clad in the neon colors Polo Shirts and Jackets.

Well? Exactly what the hell is this Sir Imran Khan? We know you are fit at 70 years of age. Then what?

What exactly you are trying to show us with this beautiful appearance of you. You have an undoubted fellowship who will do whatever you will tell him in whichever appearance you are. Please stop overdoing this stupidity. You are a national hero and your Brand was our national dress. The dress which a poor man of this country wears and can afford.

Just kick at the butts of this Idiot who gave you the idea to look richer and expansive brand promoter. Just get back into your Nation Sir, before your opponents pick it up. Stop promoting the US and west brands in your appearance when you are telling your followers that they have actually enslaved us. --- Please.

Well Guys, the IK followers – you got another opportunity to abuse me and call me a patwari. After you are done, just think about it for a while. How many of his followers youth in Pakistan can afford to be like him in appearance. If you have the ability to think then you will understand and few of you may muster enough courage to agree.

Tell him to stop promoting their brand if he is out to give us freedom from them.

FSURTUaWYAE-ToC

282667_014245_updates.jpg

966587_1308238_imran-june-15_akhbar.jpg

PurpleIK-p1656166194-0.jpg

62b71bf151d5e.png

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Time has proven that Imran khan is often driven by the stupid advice from the stupidest ever people around him. He starts doing things that do not quite match his esteem, nationalism, and his real mission. And he overdoes these things without knowing. As a result, he either appears as compromising on his mission or appears as just being unaware of what he actually wants to do.

I am concerned about the brand he is promoting these days with his appearance. Some doofuses around him (I don’t know who) gave him an idea to look dashy and young. So every day he is seen clad in the neon colors Polo Shirts and Jackets.

Well? Exactly what the hell is this Sir Imran Khan? We know you are fit at 70 years of age. Then what?

What exactly you are trying to show us with this beautiful appearance of you. You have an undoubted fellowship who will do whatever you will tell him in whichever appearance you are. Please stop overdoing this stupidity. You are a national hero and your Brand was our national dress. The dress which a poor man of this country wears and can afford.

Just kick at the butts of this Idiot who gave you the idea to look richer and expansive brand promoter. Just get back into your Nation Sir, before your opponents pick it up. Stop promoting the US and west brands in your appearance when you are telling your followers that they have actually enslaved us. --- Please.

Well Guys, the IK followers – you got another opportunity to abuse me and call me a patwari. After you are done, just think about it for a while. How many of his followers youth in Pakistan can afford to be like him in appearance. If you have the ability to think then you will understand and few of you may muster enough courage to agree.

Tell him to stop promoting their brand if he is out to give us freedom from them.

FSURTUaWYAE-ToC

62b71bf151d5e.png
Bro, have you thought about a career in comedy? You could make serious money

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

FSURTUaWYAE-ToC

62b71bf151d5e.png
kanjar tayri behan ko baych kar nahi halal key kamai say ghar aur kapray khareeday hain.

Last edited:

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Surely it is part of a strategy to look sporty. That's how people like him and that's what he is, considering his background. That's why, even wearing shalwat kameez, he uses sharp colors.
Sir do you think it gives him an edge?
Is his message not strong enough? Does it need an artificial boost?
And did I fix any colour in national dress?

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sir do you think it gives him an edge?
Is his message not strong enough? Does it need an artificial boost?
And did I fix any colour in national dress?
Maharaj bhai, It is not about attaining any edge. It is just a small bit in a wider marketing plan where you aim to build a persona in the public eye, a branding. One may have a classic taste and may like to see him in white, black, light blue and grey colors but that wouldn't give him a differenciated persona which he actually deserves. He was a world class sportsman and majority of his followers are young and educated, actually 67% of them according to a survey. In my view it is a good, well thought out strategy befitting Imran Khan. And especially because he is not wearing these colors all the time but only occasionally.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
If your mental level is this low that you pay attention to what color clothes a leader is wearing and completely ignore the message he is conveying through his speech, then there is no hope left for you and this is not the right forum for such discussions.
Go watch TikTok