What the |Hell is going on here!!!!!!!! Who is deleting all my threads!!!!!!

[AM]

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[hilar][hilar]
Gazoo uncle! laanton ka wazan zyada ho jay to thodi c ider transfer ker dena. Aap ki umer nai rahi itna wazan uthanay ki. (bigsmile)

Aqeel miaan... kia Lainti-e-Jaariah (Sawaba-e-Jaariah) ka kaam kia hay aap nay...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good Going moderators!!!!

force-merging non political posts into political ones. great!!!

You seem to be a hot headed person. Come down from your high horse. Cool down a bit

Moderators are obliged to support forum in the best manner possible. They must protect the interest of siasat. This is a business.

They have merged my posts million times

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
lol........this thread is becoming my favourite one[hilar][hilar][hilar]keep going raaz aqeel n gazoo[hilar]

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
You seem to be a hot headed person. Come down from your high horse. Cool down a bit

Moderators are obliged to support forum in the best manner possible. They must protect the interest of siasat. This is a business.

They have merged my posts million times
well actually m not.

i just got irritated by the fact that I posted it in the main msg of the thread that if any mod is deleting it, atleast inform me whats the problem, again after two min that thread was gone, without any msg to me,

while the MQM bashing thread remained,
anyways,

would recommend siasat.pk owner to create a more neatral banner instead of the current one displayed, in which Zardari, Mustafa Kamal, Altaf husaain are degraded, and Nawaz Shareef and Imran Khan are shown as heros or saviours.

Compaq

Councller (250+ posts)
Yar ap ko pata ni PTI ko sirf internet per hi to vote milte hain. Agar ye PTI ko promot ni karenge tu kis ko karege. PTI Ground reality tu zero hy.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well actually m not.

i just got irritated by the fact that I posted it in the main msg of the thread that if any mod is deleting it, atleast inform me whats the problem, again after two min that thread was gone, without any msg to me,

anyways,

would recommend siasat.pk owner to create a more neatral banner instead of the current one displayed, in which Zardari, Mustafa Kamal, Altaf husaain are degraded, and Nawaz Shareef and Imran Khan are shown as heros or saviours.

You have not been reading properly
Majority of MQM Trashing happens on MQM Propoganda Threads and other threads are just icing on the cake.

Admin, please let them have as many thread they want
it only gives us more opportunity to expose and redicule them.

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
Deletion of ones message is really wrong unless it contain some immoral language. I think their must be some clause in siasat.pk membership agreement (if their is any). If not then they need to add such... and they should "RESPOND" the person about its removal with warning.
Thanks

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not talking about that banner, I am talking about the banner which is displayed on mamu.tv
degradory pictures of all political leaders are shown in on top of it, imran khans as if he is a Messiah!

He may well could be a Messiah.... some people in karachi and lotsa people oustside karachi think so .

imemyself89

MPA (400+ posts)
Deletion of ones message is really wrong unless it contain some immoral language. I think their must be some clause in siasat.pk membership agreement (if their is any). If not then they need to add such... and they should "RESPOND" the person about its removal with warning.
Thanks

Whenever the the thread or post get deleted, a pm gets sent to the user with exp*****ion. Most of the times the thread already exists.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol........this thread is becoming my favourite one[hilar][hilar][hilar]keep going raaz aqeel n gazoo[hilar]

Aik banday ki threads aur posts delete ho rahi hen aur janab mazay le rahay hen!!. Maar pad jani ha aap ko "karachi" bhai se. (buribaat) (bigsmile)

P.S: Ye "bhai" brother wala bhai hai, kahin dosra bhai na samaj lena. :)

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
well actually m not.

anyways,

Aina bura lag gaya kia?