What the |Hell is going on here!!!!!!!! Who is deleting all my threads!!!!!!

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
What the hell is goin here?!!
one by one all my threads have been deleted here!!!!!!
PTI members can post a new thread for every movement of lips of Imran Khan but MQM supporters cannot!?!??!

and one of my thread wasnt even political in nature!!! its was a trully non political thread!!!

I always got the opinion from the banner of siasat.pk that this was PTI's forum only, but I am confirmed!

Another reason for me not to support Imran Khan and his minions

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
and please delete this thread too, because you run an authoritarian forum here, where no one can challenge the mods, and mods can do everything they like.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
arey be waqoofo :lol:

nobody deletes your post unless its absolutley necessary.

The mods usually merge them if the same subject has been posted before. It helps them keep things clean and tidy

[AM]

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PTI members can post a new thread for every movement of lips of Imran Khan but MQM supporters cannot!?!??!

and one of my thread wasnt even political in nature!!! its was a trully non political thread!!!

I always got the opinion from the banner of siasat.pk that this was PTI's forum only, but I am confirmed!

Then leave this forum... why you putting your nose every time :) create... a new site... www.mqm-siasat.pk, wahan jo marzi post kerna... koi delete nahee karay ga!

gazoomartian

you are mistaken buddy. The banner you just mentioned was a paid advertisement from PTI. You can advertise too

You do want siasat to make money to keep the forum going dont you?

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
"laaanat on MQM:" this was my post and it was also deleted by the Admin.

Your posts are rude, degradory, insensitive and pathetic.

Mine were not,
one was an editorial of a News paper.
one was a call for people to own and take care of place where they live in. purely non political.

Mumtaz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

If the thread already exists on the topic, It gets merged. Check the forum before complaining please.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
you are mistaken buddy. The banner you just mentioned was a paid advertisement from PTI. You can advertise too

You do want siasat to make money to keep the forum going dont you?

I am not talking about that banner, I am talking about the banner which is displayed on mamu.tv
degradory pictures of all political leaders are shown in on top of it, imran khans as if he is a Messiah!

gazoomartian

tum log aisa karo key

jitni bhi la'anat bhejni hai Gazoo per bhej do

wouldnt bother me at all. They wont delete your posts cus I am not a registered party :lol:

gazoomartian

I am not talking about that banner, I am talking about the banner which is displayed on mamu.tv
degradory pictures of all political leaders are shown in on top of it, imran khans as if he is a Messiah!

THAT I do not know. May be this one IS operated by IK party. But I had had no probelms but then again I do not write anything against IK anyway

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
tum log aisa karo key

jitni bhi la'anat bhejni hai Gazoo per bhej do

wouldnt bother me at all. They wont delete your posts cus I am not a registered party :lol:

[hilar][hilar]
Gazoo uncle! laanton ka wazan zyada ho jay to thodi c ider transfer ker dena. Aap ki umer nai rahi itna wazan uthanay ki. (bigsmile)