What they really think of Pakistani awam?

mujahidkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Shareef mother has passed away, may Allah grant her Jannah. Losing mom is a colossal loss, no doubt about it. But when I read Mariam statement that government hid her grand mother death from her for hours..., I start thinking, why they think we are fool. Usually, if someone is sick in your household, you have a constant contact with your family. And if Godforebid, if that person dies, you are informed immediately. It is hard to comprehend, Mariam did not know that her grandmother is serious and upon her death, there was no one to tell her..... Mariam wants government to inform her, i wonder how, was grandmother was in government's custody? She knew and knew everything, went to jalsa with knowledge but wanted people to believe that she only knew during jalsa, to win people sympathies. So sad, terrible and disgusting.... and she wants to become PM.... do we need these clowns to represent us. We Pakistani have to decide once and for all... kick the hell out of them...

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz Shareef mother has passed away, may Allah grant her Jannah. Losing mom is a colossal loss, no doubt about it. But when I read Mariam statement that government hid her grand mother death from her for hours..., I start thinking, why they think we are fool. Usually, if someone is sick in your household, you have a constant contact with your family. And if Godforebid, if that person dies, you are informed immediately. It is hard to comprehend, Mariam did not know that her grandmother is serious and upon her death, there was no one to tell her..... Mariam wants government to inform her, i wonder how, was grandmother was in government's custody? She knew and knew everything, went to jalsa with knowledge but wanted people to believe that she only knew during jalsa, to win people sympathies. So sad, terrible and disgusting.... and she wants to become PM.... do we need these clowns to represent us. We Pakistani have to decide once and for all... kick the hell out of them...
Nani 420, Maryam kept a mobile illegally even while she was in Jail. And she was in constant touch with outside world specially with Noora.

How can anybody believe that she was not informed via telephone from London by any of her two brothers, their wifes, or other relatives or dozens of Chamchas?

She is a pathological liar, who has the DNA of Crook Nawaz in her blood.

She came to Jalsa to stage a drama to draw sympathy from people...but simply she did an overacting.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are already kicked out by Pakistan...its media who is keeping them in... PDM its just an storm in a tea cup...

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I bet all the phatwari khota's will believe her when she says it was Government's job to tell her that her own grandma is dead. She obviously knows how to manipulate them.

But for real, how despicable would she have to be to use her grandma's death for political gain.