What's Going Wrong? Zakir Naik in Qatar

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Aray mian yeh Hyderabadi potta ki kya fazool ki baataan kerte.

I'm no fan of Zakir Naik because of his extremist beliefs but I give him credit in his field which is comparative religion and 100s if not 1000s have accepted Islam because of him and I doubt even one has because of this Hyderabadi buddah.

His who argument is nothing but nit picking and non sensical cherry picking, from the get go the first thing you tell a Christian your religon his ass and your book is fake, yeah good luck having any kind of meaning ful discussion with him/her.

Quran itself says in Surah Imran verse 63, lets come together on common terms between us...........

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
Aray mian yeh Hyderabadi potta ki kya fazool ki baataan kerte.

I'm no fan of Zakir Naik because of his extremist beliefs but I give him credit in his field which is comparative religion and 100s if not 1000s have accepted Islam because of him and I doubt even one has because of this Hyderabadi buddah.

His who argument is nothing but nit picking and non sensical cherry picking, from the get go the first thing you tell a Christian your religon his ass and your book is fake, yeah good luck having any kind of meaning ful discussion with him/her.

Quran itself says in Surah Imran verse 63, lets come together on common terms between us...........

Extremist beliefs?! You are clearly full of hate. Otherwise you got any evidence?

Come to common terms, yes، but those terms and the order of it will be defined by Allah almighty, not you. The first term we are required to talk about is belief in one God and that we do not associate any partners with him. That's the starting point. Not the line for Bihari boti being the common terms between Muslims and non Muslims.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What was the point of this old man? He seems to be confused in his video. Where did he get the figure of one lac 24 thousand messengers?
The only thing good about Zakir Naik is that he has a good memory of the verses of the Quran regarding the subject matter at hand, besides that, he promotes number two Islam. (Majority of mullahs do)

49:13 O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Extremist beliefs?! You are clearly full of hate. Otherwise you got any evidence?

Come to common terms, yes، but those terms and the order of it will be defined by Allah almighty, not you. The first term we are required to talk about is belief in one God and that we do not associate any partners with him. That's the starting point. Not the line for Bihari boti being the common terms between Muslims and non Muslims.
And I can clearly see you are super blind fan boi. I've been listening to Zakir most probably even before you knew how to write Zakir.

I gave him credit where credit was due and if you have any comprehension skills my post is basically in favour of him. His extremist views are basically what most traditionalist mullahs have and some more in regards to fiqh which really isn't his field but doesn't stop him from makind videos and passing out his fatwahs. And I've always maintained he should stick to his field of comparative religion and not venture out of it.

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This guy talk too much, cant summarize his point of view and dont have vocabulary

I think he wanna say

we know they know everybody know even zakir naik knows that no religious book other than Quran is available in true form and contents of bible etc. are written by men.
We often see Zakir Naik etc. comparing the rules of these man made books with the holy Quran and most of the times he fails to convince the opponents because basis of the arguments is wrong.

His second point is....

All messengers of Allah swt knew that Muhammad PBUH would be the last Prophet, even Jews and EESA elaihi salam knew it. So if you convince them on this point you dont need to debate on other differences.

What was the point of this old man? He seems to be confused in his video. Where did he get the figure of one lac 24 thousand messengers?
The only thing good about Zakir Naik is that he has a good memory of the verses of the Quran regarding the subject matter at hand, besides that, he promotes number two Islam. (Majority of mullahs do)

49:13 O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted

And I can clearly see you are super blind fan boi. I've been listening to Zakir most probably even before you knew how to write Zakir.

I gave him credit where credit was due and if you have any comprehension skills my post is basically in favour of him. His extremist views are basically what most traditionalist mullahs have and some more in regards to fiqh which really isn't his field but doesn't stop him from makind videos and passing out his fatwahs. And I've always maintained he should stick to his field of comparative religion and not venture out of it.

yea 653 views walay ko popular krny ky leyain video post kre hy

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

You always hate sunni muslim preachers you issue is not zakir naik but the fact he is sunni

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)

You still didn't provide any evidence of his extremism.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You always hate sunni muslim preachers you issue is not zakir naik but the fact he is sunni
Well I'm not an admirer of the other sect either which is more of a cult than anything else. My actual problem is neither of them but rather what I call "traditional Islam" i.e 90% tradition, maybe 10% actual Islam, which majority of the sects fall in, sects itself is going against Islam, since in actual Islam there are no sects be it sunni, shia, Ahl Hadees, Brelvi, Deobandi, Hanafi, Shafi, Maliki, Ismaili etc etc etc.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr zakir naik belongs to the ahle hadith sect.Ahle hadith in the subcontinent are similar to the wahhabi and salafis in arab world.
6:159 Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only
to Allah; then He will inform them about what they used to do.​