When 3 party (PTI,MQM&PPP) committee was announced to solve Karachi issue!!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is a good bit of information. And also lays waste to the claims that IK or the Feds have "forgotten Karachi". It's their own past sins that have come to haunt them in the guise of the 18th amendment.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a good bit of information. And also lays waste to the claims that IK or the Feds have "forgotten Karachi". It's their own past sins that have come to haunt them in the guise of the 18th amendment.
peepee and tooi party are masters of making chawal out of a portion of the population. BUT the facts are always something else.

knowledge88

By the way , why is there Quota system in Sind? The quota system duration has ended and implimentation of quota system is illegal. Also after winning the election
PTI promised MQM Pakistan that if they help Imran Khan becoming the PM , then they will remove the quota system from sind. (They didn't say that they can not remove the quota system due to 18th amendment ) What happened?

see this link

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
peepee and tooi party are masters of making chawal out of a portion of the population. BUT the facts are always something else.
Very well put

In the meantime a tribute by Abrar ul Haq to BILLO for her extra ordinary performance in handling the affairs of uus kee maan kee dharti..... Sindh.
Just for a change!

taban

ساری باتیں سولہ آنے سچی ہیں مگر اب آگے کرنا کیا ہے اور اب تک کیا کیا ہے ان چوروں کے خلاف سوائے بیان بازی کے--- بھا جی اے وی تے دسو

knowledge88

ali.png

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
By the way , why is there Quota system in Sind?
Sindh should ask its elected government.

PTI promised MQM Pakistan that if they help Imran Khan becoming the PM , then they will remove the quota system from sind.
18th amendment

you must watch this video
You do not decide or dictate what I must and must not watch.

Karachi is in Sindh under its elected govt who is totally independent after the 18th amendment.

I do not have the answer to that.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In the meantime a tribute by Abrar ul Haq to BILLO for her extra ordinary performance in handling the affairs of uus kee maan kee dharti..... Sindh.
Just for a change!

Dr Saab please do not club me up with a dozen other posters in the future, Thanks.

knowledge88

It is a federal matter.

>>18th amendment
What 18th amendment. Quota system implementation time is over. Legally it can not be implemented. Imran Khan doesn't need any parliament approval to remove it.

Karachi is in Sindh under its elected govt who is totally independent after the 18th amendment.

Quota system has nothing to do with 18th amendment. Quota system implementation time is over. Legally it can not be implemented. Imran Khan doesn't need any parliament approval to remove it.

knowledge88

18th amendment

You do not decide or dictate what I must and must not watch.

If quota system in Sindh can not be removed due to the 18th amendment, then why did PTI promised to remove it after winning the election .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

knowledge88

Should have made all this noise when the government elected by you was approving the 18th amendment.
Why keep chanting 18 amendment, when I told you quota system duration passed many years ago. It is illegal to implement it. Also call Imran Ismail to not to lie and make a false promise when their hands are tied due to 18th amendment.