When Paki generals last attempted to curb the majority vote!

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not too long ago when our generals, devoid of any rationality and farsightedness, chose to exercise coercion, brute force, unlawful abductions, sham trials and abrogation of human rights in an egregious attempt to deny the majority their democratic right to chose their leadership, the uproar of the oppressed ended up decimating the inflated ego of those who deemed themselves a notch above the ordinary.
It is surreal that in 2022, the same dumb-witted pinheads conspiring out of their fortified cantonments, palatial DHA residences and ostentatious messes have led us right back at the cusp of the same fall out.
Pl take time to go through some of the following visual relics from history in order to imbibe as what was so excruciatingly hurtful that led a variable bunch of uncouth jute farmers, dissidents of Pak army, and the enlightened intelligentsia to rally their struggle against one common pariah…..and who they mortifyingly annihilated.

Modest

FA pass dumb generals are repeating the same mistakes of 71. They denied the majority Party from power in 71 and the rest is history. Dollar Generals are doing the same by ousting the majority party and imposing the crooks again.
These pea brain generals are number one enemies of Pakistan and their cancer is destroying the country.

ibrar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

This is beyond respecting the majority vote...

Bajwa is trying to systematically destabilize this country!!!
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the dumb generals and the political criminal are dragging the country into a state of disintegration. I have never seen such a gang of criminal destroying a country which is already standing on a fragile foundation. In the end if the common man in the country does not stand up to these thugs, there is no hope. Imran only is not enough to fight the regime change when he is the single target of the internal and external forces behind this turmoil.

stranger

Habib-Jalib-Poetry-Dushmano-Ne-Jo-Dushami-Ki-Hai.JPG

Shazi ji

FA pass dumb generals are repeating the same mistakes of 71. They denied the majority Party from power in 71 and the rest is history. Dollar Generals are doing the same by ousting the majority party and imposing the crooks again.
These pea brain generals are number one enemies of Pakistan and their cancer is destroying the country.
Modest is actually a low Dust ,,, does not know anything but like to yup yup on politics ,,, please go back to school to study ,,, otherwise you will remain a Youthia ohhh sorry CHOTia ?

Modest

Modest is actually a low Dust ,,, does not know anything but like to yup yup on politics ,,, please go back to school to study ,,, otherwise you will remain a Youthia ohhh sorry CHOTia ?
Hi my bitch you are quoting me every time, obsessed with me you daddu charger ?
Carry on licking corrupts dick for money chutia paid patwaris. What a filth you creatures are ?