When will Pak Army Respond

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's a common History 101 lesson that a bully will turn into evil and finish you if it's not stopped and reprimanded in first place. Write my words this lady will become Hasina Wajid 2.0 with zero IQ and nil progressive mindset. She will be far far vindictive than hasina
Who is going to get her anywhere near power? Remember she was running away to UK along with her father when PM Imran Khan stopped her. Establishment is not doing anything against her because Imran Khan stopped their deal with Sharif mafia

arifkarim

If Pak Army is fed up with these criminals and does not want to remain entangle any more with them then they should move aside and pave the way for Pakistan Air Force to command the action.
All that is needed by the PAF are 2 Hellfire missiles, one each for jati umra and the 2nd one for Shehbaz's residential compound in Model Town.
Entire cost of the operation should be realized from Shahid Khaqan Patlooni. Until the recovery of the cost, all Air Blue planes to remain grounded.
Nah we don't need another Bhutto in Punjab

Okara

I'm a strong supporter of Pakistan army and it is the only institution that I have deep respect. When will Pak Army stand up to this open blackmailing , lies and fraud? It's not only the judiciary that continues to be hurting, it's Pakistan's eco system that is being convoluted with these lies, blackmailing and bullying of N league. The security for the fabric of pakistani society is always protected by Pak Army. That fabric is getting dirty day by day.
At the end of the day, now I realize that Musharaf was a legend, brave, hero and a shrewd person who tried his very best to throw this cancer out of this country. If Pak Army is supporting them behind their backs by staying silent, we all will lose our confidence in the last standing institution.
Jab Mian Bevi Razi to Kia Karay Ga Qazi?

Dr Adam

Nah we don't need another Bhutto in Punjab

ایناں بدمعاشاں دییاں پرانیاں حرکتاں دی وجہ نال جدوں ھٹّی دا اپنا وجود ای خطرے اچ ھووے تے فیر پاویں ماجھا ھووے یا ساجھا کوئی فرق نئیں پیندا
Looks like these rascals are not any more interested in this country to exist as a sovereign State therefore AF operation is the best bet. Just bomb them and hope for the best.

My 2 cents.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ایناں بدمعاشاں دییاں پرانیاں حرکتاں دی وجہ نال جدوں ھٹّی دا اپنا وجود ای خطرے اچ ھووے تے فیر پاویں ماجھا ھووے یا ساجھا کوئی فرق نئیں پیندا
Looks like these rascals are not any more interested in this country to exist as a sovereign State therefore AF operation is the best bet. Just bomb them and hope for the best.

My 2 cents.
شکر ہے پاکستان میں نیوی اور ائیر فورس بھی ہے ورنہ ان رحیم یار خانی پنجابی جرنیلو ں نے تو سوائے حرام خوری چور ی فراڈ کرنے والےامرتسری چکلے واکے نطفہ حراُ موں ۔۔۔ کے بچوں کو تحفظ دینے کے اور کچھ نہیں کیا

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
چیف آف ائیر فورس یا نیوی چیف تینوں فوجوں کا سربراہ بنا کر آرمی کو مزید زلیل ہونے اور مزید تباہی سے اور پنجابی کرپٹ جرنیلوں سے اور امرتسری چکلے والے نواز شریف بٹ اور اس کے کرپٹ نطفہ حرام ٹبر سے ملک کو بھی بچایا جا سکتا ہے

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
پنجابی جیلانی اور پنجانی ضیا بے غیرت بے شرم۔ اور لعنتی ان نطفہ حراموں امرتسری چکلے کی پیداوار نواز شریف کو لا سکتے ہیں مگر اب ملک کو ان ۔۔۔زادوں سے بچا نہیں سکتے اس وقت پنجابی جرنیل کتنے ہیں اور پٹھان کتنے کیوں اس لوٹ مار سے لگتا ہے سارے ہی بے غیرت اور نامرد ہیں اس وقت پٹھان کو ہو نہیں سکتے اتنے بے غیرت

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
IMO ...... Army should not respond at all .....
True sending NS abroad was a debacle but I think NS could have been assassinated in Jail and following aftermath would have been worse then Zardari govt .......
And then there is a thing called ‘covert op’ ...... :)

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Current establishment is doing its job properly.
Our secret agent Maryam from garage brigade is successfully destroying the Noora league.
The blame goes on the previous establishments who didn’t stop these two parties from corruption, looting the country and brought them into power again & again.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army is the real problem. I am very happy they are getting exposed. Fact check. Army is the biggest land grabber in the country.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm a strong supporter of Pakistan army and it is the only institution that I have deep respect. When will Pak Army stand up to this open blackmailing , lies and fraud? It's not only the judiciary that continues to be hurting, it's Pakistan's eco system that is being convoluted with these lies, blackmailing and bullying of N league. The security for the fabric of pakistani society is always protected by Pak Army. That fabric is getting dirty day by day.
At the end of the day, now I realize that Musharaf was a legend, brave, hero and a shrewd person who tried his very best to throw this cancer out of this country. If Pak Army is supporting them behind their backs by staying silent, we all will lose our confidence in the last standing institution.
If you talk about establishment most of them are corrupt so no hope

Mani_Smart1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This blackmailing is very similar to mafia. They are openly bashing judiciary, isi chief, and honest officers. I don't know if there will be any limit to their blackmailing. They will continue this mafia style politics and their future generation will be kings and queens. Poor people like us will always be the pawns.

Mani_Smart1

Current establishment is doing its job properly.
Our secret agent Maryam from garage brigade is successfully destroying the Noora league.
The blame goes on the previous establishments who didn’t stop these two parties from corruption, looting the country and brought them into power again & again.
Reham khan has also arrived on the scene. It's going to get dirty day by day unless there is a strong shut up call and spanking on their butts. I feel that with the new ISI chief, this mafia has got room to breathe and are imboldened with their tactics.

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
In absence of any other plausible explanation, my twisted warped mind compels me to think this is good old fashioned Punjab-centric zaat, baardari, clanhood, qaum parasti nexus.
Don't you think Altaf Hussain was a saint compared to what Sharifs have done and continue to be doing?
Don't you think Nawaz and Maryam would have been treated differently if they weren't Punjabi?
Don't you think the Punjabi establishment is scared of treating Sharifs the way they have treated other dissidents/traitors e.g those from Baluchistan, Karachi or FATA?
How is it Maryam Nawaz cannot just disappear by big black SUV's and Humza's body has not been found dumped in outskirts of Karachi....how is it Jaati Umra hasn't been razed down , like they razed structures in Daira Bugti, 90 ( MQ) or areas in FATA operation?
Don't you think this might have happened if these weren't Punjabis?
Isn't this Punjabee entitlement and privilege ?!!!
I would very like to be proven wrong, but the facts speak for themselves.

Mani_Smart1

In absence of any other plausible explanation, my twisted warped mind compels me to think this is good old fashioned Punjab-centric zaat, baardari, clanhood, qaum parasti nexus.
Don't you think Altaf Hussain is a saint compared to what Shareefs have done?
Don't you think Nawaz and Maryam would have been treated differently if they weren't Punjabi?
Don't you think the Punjabi establishment is scared of treating Sharifs the way they have treated other dissidents/traitors e.g those from Baluchistan, Karachi or FATA?
How is it Maryam Nawaz cannot just disappear suddenly by big black SUV's and Humza's body has not been found dumped in outskirts of Karachi....how is it Jaati Umra hasn't been razed down , like they razed structures in Daira Bugti, 90 ( MQ) or areas in FATA operation?
Don't you think this might have happened if these weren't Punjabis?
Isn't this Punjabee entitlement and privilege ?!!!
I would very like to be proven wrong, but the facts speak for themselves.
You are right and the current situation completely back your arguments. Altaf Hussain was not cunning and clever as nawaz. Ale-Sharifs are like snakes. To me, they are the biggest mafia in Pakistan