When will Pak Army Respond

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm a strong supporter of Pakistan army and it is the only institution that I have deep respect. When will Pak Army stand up to this open blackmailing , lies and fraud? It's not only the judiciary that continues to be hurting, it's Pakistan's eco system that is being convoluted with these lies, blackmailing and bullying of N league. The security for the fabric of pakistani society is always protected by Pak Army. That fabric is getting dirty day by day.
At the end of the day, now I realize that Musharaf was a legend, brave, hero and a shrewd person who tried his very best to throw this cancer out of this country. If Pak Army is supporting them behind their backs by staying silent, we all will lose our confidence in the last standing institution.
Pak army is the most corrupt institution in the country. Even more corrupt than Zardari, Nawaz and Judiciary.

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس تھریڈ کے جواب میں وہی پرانا شعر حاضر ہے جو اب تک بچے بچے کو ازبر ہوچکا ہے

ہزاروں خواہشیں ایسی کہ ہر خواہش پہ دم نکلے
بہت نکلے میرے ارماں لیکن پھر بھی کم نکلے

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
IF OUR AGENCIES CAN NOT TACKLE KHOON LEAK I MEAN NOON LEAK AND CAN NOT GET RID OF QATRI GHASHTOOR THEN GOOD BYE PAKISTAN AND OUR ARMY TOO AND IF ARMY IS THINKING TO BRING THESE MAFIA BACK IN POWER THEN PAKISTAN IS DONE BEC THEN NAWAZ WILL BE THE KING AND PAKISTAN WILL BE KINGDON OF NOORA GOOD LUCK

Mani_Smart1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
IF OUR AGENCIES CAN NOT TACKLE KHOON LEAK I MEAN NOON LEAK AND CAN NOT GET RID OF QATRI GHASHTOOR THEN GOOD BYE PAKISTAN AND OUR ARMY TOO AND IF ARMY IS THINKING TO BRING THESE MAFIA BACK IN POWER THEN PAKISTAN IS DONE BEC THEN NAWAZ WILL BE THE KING AND PAKISTAN WILL BE KINGDON OF NOORA GOOD LUCK
And thats mind boggling that what does Pak Army sees in this cancerous family towards the Pakistan's prosperous future? We all know that with this family, the future of Pakistan is doomed. Their nalaiq olad don't even consider Pakistan a thing to live and invest. That alone should be a big red line. Pakistan is only a piece of tissue paper for them to use, squeeze and to be thrown out in a bin. If Army can't decide even in this naked reality, I'm sure time is over for Pakistan to proceed forward and prosper.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If Pak Army is fed up with these criminals and does not want to remain entangle any more with them then they should move aside and pave the way for Pakistan Air Force to command the action.
All that is needed by the PAF are 2 Hellfire missiles, one each for jati umra and the 2nd one for Shehbaz's residential compound in Model Town.
Entire cost of the operation should be realized from Shahid Khaqan Patlooni. Until the recovery of the cost, all Air Blue planes to remain grounded.

ڈاکٹر صاب جے اگر دونوں اتھے ہوے ہی نہ تے فر ؟

Dr Adam

ڈاکٹر صاب جے اگر دونوں اتھے ہوے ہی نہ تے فر ؟
? ? ? ? ?

میزائل نا ناں نئیں سُنیا ؟؟؟

HellFire

تے اے ہیل فائر پایاء، او اُچکّے جتھے مرضی لُکّے ہون آپے لب لئے سی

RajaRawal111

? ? ? ? ?

میزائل نا ناں نئیں سُنیا ؟؟؟

HellFire

تے اے ہیل فائر پایاء، او اُچکّے جتھے مرضی لُکّے ہون آپے لب لئے سی
انج نہیں ھون لگے نے ڈاکٹر صاب - چور فر بچ ویسن
عمران خان نے نالائقی نی ایسی عادت جی پا چھوڑی اے ہے جے سینس وی فیل فیل جی نظر آن لگ پئی اے

Dr Adam

انج نہیں ھون لگے نے ڈاکٹر صاب - چور فر بچ ویسن
عمران خان نے نالائقی نی ایسی عادت جی پا چھوڑی اے ہے جے سینس وی فیل فیل جی نظر آن لگ پئی اے

گل سن راجے! ذرا محتاط رہ . او تیری ٹوٹےآں آلی سرکار نے پیو دا مال سمجھ کے جیڑے ارباں رپیّے اپنے میڈیا سیل اچ ونڈے سن ناں؟ اُس نی آبپارے آلی سرکاراں فل انویسٹیگیشن لانچ کری چھوڑی اے . جے تے تیرا دامن صاف اے فیر تے کوئی خطرہ نئیں، لیکن جے توں وی وغدی گنگا اچ ہتھ توندا ریاں ایں تے فیر خیال رکھیں ذرا
توں اپنا جگر ایں ایس لئی دس ریا آں

RajaRawal111

گل سن راجے! ذرا محتاط رہ . او تیری ٹوٹےآں آلی سرکار نے پیو دا مال سمجھ کے جیڑے ارباں رپیّے اپنے میڈیا سیل اچ ونڈے سن ناں؟ اُس نی آبپارے آلی سرکاراں فل انویسٹیگیشن لانچ کری چھوڑی اے . جے تے تیرا دامن صاف اے فیر تے کوئی خطرہ نئیں، لیکن جے توں وی وغدی گنگا اچ ہتھ توندا ریاں ایں تے فیر خیال رکھیں ذرا
توں اپنا جگر ایں ایس لئی دس ریا آں
ڈاکٹر صاب اگر تسی میڈیا سیل نام میں رلا کے گل سنانے پے او فر میں "حد ہو گی اے جناب ؟" توں زیادہ کج نہیں کہ سکنا واں
میں اس بی بی کی میں ھمیشہ عمران خان ضرب چار کہنا واں --- مطلب عمران خان کولوں چار گنا زیادہ چھوٹی، نالائق اور بدزبان
اور میں ھمیشہ کہنا واں جے میرے اندروں پٹواری مارنا نے تے اس کی ڈرایونگ سیٹ دے دیو
اصل وچ گلی ہوئی انگل الے امپائر کی آج کل مسلہ ہی اے پیا ہویا اے - عمران خان توں بعد اس نالوں چار گنا زیادہ نالائق کس طراں برداشت کرن وچارے - کتھے کوئی مسلہ پھسیا ہویا اے