Where is The Former, SIPHA SALAR OF PAKISTAN ARMY KIANI?Is He In Pakistan?

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its only been less than 3 months. If you don't like to discuss, I am not going to force you to listen . The fact that IK has been caught on many occasions doing exactly the same as the others were doing , is very unpleasant to the ears . But it is what it is ... Anyway, have a very good day . will put it off to another day when you are in better mood.
Again……partial amnesia, confabulation and game of circles. Dude your baldy let Musharraf escape 6 years ago. You are selling me cock and bull of 3 months.

There isn’t much to listen to from your end once you lose every bit of rationale and coherence just to keep up with your obese ego. And yes, my mood wouldn’t be any better until I ensure a future for your and my kids which is devoid of haramis and thugs.

samisam

کیا وجہ ہے کور کمانڈرز کی ہر مہنے ہونے والی کانفرنس باجوے نے کئی مہینے سے نہیں کرائی اسکی جگہ فارمیشن کمانڈرز کی کانفرنس یا میٹنگ کرائی ہے
کوئی خاص وجہ کیوں باجوہ کور کمانڈر ز کانفرنس کرانے سے ڈر رہا ہے

samisam

کیا وجہ ہے کور کمانڈرز کی ہر مہنے ہونے والی کانفرنس باجوے نے کئی مہینے سے نہیں کرائی اسکی جگہ فارمیشن کمانڈرز کی کانفرنس یا میٹنگ کرائی ہے
کوئی خاص وجہ کیوں باجوہ کور کمانڈر ز کانفرنس کرانے سے ڈر رہا ہے

Awami Awaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
عاصم باجوہ حرامی کو بغیر کسی تحقیقات کے چھوڑنا ویسا ہی بڑا جرم ہے جیسے مشرف نے سب کو این آر او دیا تھا ۔ یہ این آر او عمران نے پیزا جنرل کو دیا تھا ۔ یہ بات اتنی مشکل نہیں ہے کہ سمجھ نہ آ سکے ۔​
یوتھیے اپنی بے بے کے یاروں کو عزت دیتے ہیں۔ اب باجوہ صاحب کی عزت کرنا انکے کاروباری اصولوں کی خلاف ورزی ہے۔

disgusted

He is Australia or New Zealand but the story that he owns Snake Island is not true. No one is allowed to live on the Snake Island.
Snake Island is not inhabited by humans. Correct. But is Kiyani a human being or a viper?