which issue will be your first priority as prime minister of pakistan

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will declare my assets to put everyone under pressure to do so.

Sab Burayon Ki Jar Yahan Say Shuru Hoti Hai.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will declare my assets to put everyone under pressure to do so.

Sab Burayon Ki Jar Yahan Say Shuru Hoti Hai.

o bhai jaan assets show karnai hein tu pehlai karo jab election k liye documents jama karwa'ey thai abi tu tum prime minister ban ga'ey ho ab phir asset show karo gai kya.

GeoG

o bhai jaan assets show karnai hein tu pehlai karo jab election k liye documents jama karwa'ey thai abi tu tum prime minister ban ga'ey ho ab phir asset show karo gai kya.

Assumption is today's PM
Has anyone shown their true assets in today's parliment.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
i 'll see Sheeree Rehman as 1st priority.
2nd i want to meet Sharmeela Farooqi.
3rd Hina Rabbani khar.
then after i 'll resign. if i don't then people follow me.
just kidin
in these conditions just stay off from any kind of chair or chair person.coz suisiders follow everybody.

GeoG

i 'll see Sheeree Rehman as 1st priority.
2nd i want to meet Sharmeela Farooqi.
3rd Hina Rabbani khar.
then after i 'll resign. if i don't then people follow me.
just kidin
in these conditions just stay off from any kind of chair or chair person.coz suisiders follow everybody.

Shere Agar Munh Doh Kar Aa Gai Tou Tumhari Cheekay PM House Say Awan e Sadr Tak Jain Gi.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shere Agar Munh Doh Kar Aa Gai Tou Tumhari Cheekay PM House Say Awan e Sadr Tak Jain Gi.
looooooooooooooooool
u r right geo g.
lakin awaane sadar se to pehly hi cheekhain arahi hongi(Farzana raja aur Fauzia Wahab ki).

Nas

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If today's youth get the power, I think the focus would be on follwoing:

1. Education for everyone on emergency basis
2. Clean sweep of parliment cabinet to get rid of junk
3. Health initiatives and strict control over prices for basic necessities
4. Review of foreign policy
5. Crystal clear criteria for politicians to be niminated through any political part (professional, educational and moral with principles)

People who doesn't even know how to behave are the one leading such a great nation with immense potential. Lets communicate to have one voice at the least.

Cheers...

Gladiator

Councller (250+ posts)
If today's youth get the power, I think the focus would be on follwoing:

1. Education for everyone on emergency basis
2. Clean sweep of parliment cabinet to get rid of junk
3. Health initiatives and strict control over prices for basic necessities
4. Review of foreign policy
5. Crystal clear criteria for politicians to be niminated through any political part (professional, educational and moral with principles)

People who doesn't even know how to behave are the one leading such a great nation with immense potential. Lets communicate to have one voice at the least.

Cheers...

After clean sweep of Parliament you will not be Prime Minister any more :)

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Capital Punishment for all corrupt Politicians, Waderas, Rapists, major criminals, Terrorists.

Capital Punishment is the answer to many of our problems.

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
1. Stablize institutions by merit
2. punishment for corruption from lashes to death sentence. Circumstantial evidence enough to prove corruption.
3. Recommend day and night courts to clear the backlog
4. Punishment of lashes for hoarding
5. Agricultural tax ( by the way i belong to rural sindh)
6. Ban on any assets in foreign country for every member of assembly or senate.
7. Total cabinet of less than 10.
8. elevation to High court be only from lower judiciary. No lawyer can be appointed judge to a superior court.
9. Education, health, finance, and other key departments should be overhauled and re organized according to international standards
10. Voter should be atleast matric
11. Computerization and digitalization of voting. Fingerprinting ID.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. Stablize institutions by merit
2. punishment for corruption from lashes to death sentence. Circumstantial evidence enough to prove corruption.
3. Recommend day and night courts to clear the backlog
4. Punishment of lashes for hoarding
5. Agricultural tax ( by the way i belong to rural sindh)
6. Ban on any assets in foreign country for every member of assembly or senate.
7. Total cabinet of less than 10.
8. elevation to High court be only from lower judiciary. No lawyer can be appointed judge to a superior court.
9. Education, health, finance, and other key departments should be overhauled and re organized according to international standards
10. Voter should be atleast matric
11. Computerization and digitalization of voting. Fingerprinting ID.

ڈاکٹر شاہ صاحب آپ اچھا تجزیہ رکھتے ہیں. آپ جیسے اندروں سندھ سے چند اور نوجوان ہمارے سیاسی افق پر آ گے تو انشاللہ پاکستان کے تمام مسائل حل ہو سکتے ہیں

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
agar main prime minister bana to sirf ek kaam karon ga

ke woh tamam laws jo ke hamare mulk ke constitution main likhe hoye hain un per 100% amal karwaonga.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Start a cultural revolution, hang or shoot all corrupt ,criminals ,terrorists , religious fanatics, and drug mafias.Have a technocrat govt with Imran khan as PM.Finish all the land lords and feudals ,bring in the land reforms ,no one can have more than 15 acres of land and divide the land among the landless.keep at 15% of the GDP for education and 8% for health.free education upto grade 12.Finish unregistered colleges and universities,expand the tax revenue base,put the wealth tax and agriculture tax.Give more powers to the FBR and also have accountability of everyone that include the elite class . Income tax and property tax should be done on fair and honest manner.Build more roads and sewer system, have washroom facilities all over the country.technical education should be included in the schools after 10 grade so we have skilled man power. Pay attention to energy sector,like solar power,wind power and coal energy and dams so we can build more factories and job oppurtunities for poors.

Last edited:

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
first thing first .
Lay off police , no police no crimes.
Lay off Lawyers, british judicial system is no more worthy to practice
Take all the wealth from filthy rich peoples , they don`t need billions of dollars.
Must kill , who kill innocent people.

Naima

Voter (50+ posts)
my first priority will be to ensure k mere pakistan mein koi bhi insan bhookey pait na soye..mera pehla focus ho ga k kisi bhi tarhan har shehri tak khana pohncha sakun..khud ko cover karne k lie libaas de sakun..nange paun mein jooti pehna sakun..in short my first focus will b on poverty..
after that jo political n social issues n crimes etc hon ge unko mein RASOOL ALLAH S.A.W ki ahadees n HAZRAT UMER FAROOQ R.A ki administration k according deal karun gi...
corruption ka khatma bht zaruri he..haq aur batil ki pehchan logon ko karwana bht zaruri he...insaaf bht zaruri he..injustice must not prevail..