Who do you hate the most at this point?

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
are you willing to add few more options to this list?
Why not?

Who do you want to add?

How about the guys who told us last govt could not manage things and they are going to do a VNC to get govt and decrease menghai and then go ahead and double inflation, increase dollar rate, etc etc?

surfer

Imran Khan for causing political unstability in this country.

Her waqt koi na koi rndi rona laga ker rakha hota hia is pyscho admi nai
And PDM was created for political stability?
By your logic all of PMLN, PPP, MQM,BNP etc etc should be at the top of your list?
???

Islamabadiya

Why not?

Who do you want to add?

How about the guys who told us last govt could not manage things and they are going to do a VNC to get govt and decrease menghai and then go ahead and double inflation, increase dollar rate, etc etc?

mehngai was inevitable after last 3 years rule, covid, global recession and war

it was the pit that khan almost took us into of geo strategic blunder along with him thinking army might be his toy

انقلاب

Out of the 5 below, who do you have the MOST hate for at this time?
1.) Black Sheeps in Army Establishment
2.) FIA
3.) Supreme Court
4.) Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan Police
5.) Lifafa Journalists
Let me pose a counter Q. Which one of the above 5, if reined in, can guarantee the resuscitation of the other 4?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

it was the pit that khan almost took us into of geo strategic blunder along with him thinking army might be his toy
Yes according to figures released by YOUR govt everything was performing positively you can look up the details yourself and cry. And in 7 months of phuddu govt Pakistan has gone from rising star to almost crashing and burning.

Maybe use you last remaining grey cell before it also sinks into the fat of khota meat and think for your self rather than spouting preprogrammed rethoric from nani media cells for a change

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Black Sheeps in Army Establishment.
Becoz har burae ki jar yaheen ha.
Baqi tu sab pet hain.

Eyeaan

5. Lifafa
6. PPP workers
These two have been the main protectors of the criminals and traitors of the common people.

The rest have always been criminals/pro-crime and the enemies of the common people. They are members of the Ashrafia.

Last edited:

jakfh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Out of the 5 below, who do you have the MOST hate for at this time?
1.) Black Sheeps in Army Establishment
2.) FIA
3.) Supreme Court
4.) Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan Police
5.) Lifafa Journalists
1 ... they are real mother fuckers

surfer

Ah, but that’s NOT what your PDM heroes said before the VNC. If you recall, the narrative was that it is ALL IK’s fault AND that PDM have the plan and solution to reduce menghai, bring dollar down ,etc etc.

Just look at any interview of miftah, diesel, billy boy, Maryum. Etc

Bit rich now to start making excuses like Covid , war, when they themselves (and you) didn’t accept these reasons pre VNC.

I think the word that best describes this is hypocrite…

Islamabadiya

Ah, but that’s NOT what your PDM heroes said before the VNC. If you recall, the narrative was that it is ALL IK’s fault AND that PDM have the plan and solution to reduce menghai, bring dollar down ,etc etc.

Just look at any interview of miftah, diesel, billy boy, Maryum. Etc

Bit rich now to start making excuses like Covid , war, when they themselves (and you) didn’t accept these reasons pre VNC.

I think the word that best describes this is hypocrite…

dont know why you keep referring to 'your pdm', i just gave you my opinion, dont care about pdms and ptis

surfer

dont know why you keep referring to 'your pdm', i just gave you my opinion, dont care about pdms and ptis
I say your PDM because 99% of your opinion (that I have seen) is anti PTI. Happy to be proven wrong…but you know I’m right ?

If you really are a neutral commentator (which are rare on this or any forum, especially more these days) then is it not reasonable to expect your comments reflect that?

Islamabadiya

I say your PDM because 99% of your opinion (that I have seen) is anti PTI. Happy to be proven wrong…but you know I’m right ?

If you really are a neutral commentator (which are rare on this or any forum, especially more these days) then is it not reasonable to expect your comments reflect that?

anti pti doesnt mean pro pdm