Who is Going to buy Imran Khan's Upcoming book? If you do,~~~ Like this post!~~~~

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
toi chance toi dei..tere pajamei kai sab kuch sei doin gai... phir tere ye awaz bhe nahe niklei giye...

Mein nay aik uchha mushwara dia to tumhein burra luga?
Agar tum sahih manoon mein sunji da ho to pehlay qasam khao!

Last edited:

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I intentionally wrote those comments to fire up the emotions of the boneheads like you. I wanted myself to find the oppurtunity to burst off my anger on Tatoo khan and ease off some pressure in my body. IK is the most coward person in the history of Pakistan who is trying to use the taliban shelter to gain power in Pakistan politics. He always condemn the drone attacks but don't get any balls to condemn the Taliban act against Pakistani State. He always preferred money over Pakistan throughtout his cricketing career. ...

Atlast, i would highly suggest you to visit to a doctor and please kindly request him to do a full examination of your head. It might help to zip off your closed mind.
hahahaha ... so Imran tenses up your body ? you said you needed to ease it up ... jal jal kar mar jao ... chooooooooooooooooooozay ![hilar][hilar]

ali_cruse

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
would love to go through the book... but will not buy... because the rate of book will be more than thousands..... :lol:

------------------:angry_smile:[hilar]

Saboo

I hope you know enough about me now.... zara sambhal ker.....

To know and read a good book is an art.
A very few has this art, most don't. You obviously don't.
You just like to 'maar yahawian', I know that much about you.

mmodernz

Voter (50+ posts)
lovely_pk is another chawal guy/girl who is trying to act like a smart boy/girl but he/she is not, keep on working buddy but bashing on IK will never make you smart, silly..you've to do something progressive practically not by posting on here or anyother platform..grow up. For about the book, am sure gonna buy it as i've already placed my pre-order at libertybooks.

Saboo

Stay tune and u will learn more .....

I thought you were a well educated person till you opened your mouth.
No sence staying tuned as I learned enough already!
"khiddu' pholian gundian takian hi nikal dian nay.

Saboo

Khandani pesha lagta hai apka ... kis size ke pasand kartay hain aap ? I mean .. 2 rupay ya 5 vaalay ?

lovely_pk jaisi shukhsiat hur cheez burri burri, lumbi lumbi, moti moti pussand furmati hein.
Their eyes are usually bigger than their mouth.

Saboo

lovely_pk is another chawal guy/girl who is trying to act like a smart boy/girl but he/she is not, keep on working buddy but bashing on IK will never make you smart, silly..you've to do something progressive practically not by posting on here or anyother platform..grow up. For about the book, am sure gonna buy it as i've already placed my pre-order at libertybooks.

This type will never buy a book in their entire life.
The only news they read is which comes with 'pikkorray'
No matter how old the news is, it is always new for them.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Sary thread ka "bera gharq" kerdiya aap logon nain :)

Waisay kitaab ka pre-order ad from Amazon, siasat.pk ke pages per moujood hai in case you are interested.

Saboo

Sary thread ka "bera gharq" kerdiya aap logon nain :)

Waisay kitaab ka pre-order ad from Amazon, siasat.pk ke pages per moujood hai in case you are interested.

Berra gharaq kurnay waley hein 'lovely_pk'
Let us call him chawali_pk.