Who is Going to buy Imran Khan's Upcoming book? If you do,~~~ Like this post!~~~~

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have been thinking to buy the book and would like feedback if it is worth it or not but please just let me know if the contents of book are good and not force me to buy it just because you support PTI/ Imran Khan.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
bhai saab
... I will read it at a later stage , i do not rush for every new thing that comes in to the market.
Will I buy it or not depends if my friends buy it or not , if they buy it i do not need to spend money.

If I buy it they i am sure my friends will save their money

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If the price on siasat.pk will be equal to that in the open market,if not less.I will buy it here inshaAllah.

Waiting restless for it to be out.

I want a hard copy though...No pdf.lolz

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhai saab
... I will read it at a later stage , i do not rush for every new thing that comes in to the market.
Will I buy it or not depends if my friends buy it or not , if they buy it i do not need to spend money.

Bura nahi man-na dost ...laken ye jeans ka naya style nahi hai jo purana ho kar sasta ho jaye ga tau aap khareedain ge . It's a book! Sooner you read it ,sooner you can exchange notes on it . As for saving money ...sure if you can't afford the luxury of owning your own copy ..I don't see anything wrong with borrowing it from a friend ...or even you and your friends chip in equally to but it .

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have been thinking to buy the book and would like feedback if it is worth it or not but please just let me know if the contents of book are good and not force me to buy it just because you support PTI/ Imran Khan.
Imran has written at least one book prior to this if not more . If you like him as a writer/thinker ..admire his idiology or are even curious then you should buy it . When you go to buy a book you usually go back to your fav author .. or you wait for reviews . What spoofed my mind is the last line ... don't force you to buy it if someone is PTI/Imran's supporter .... how in the world do you imagine a PTI/Imran's supporter is gonna rubbish the book ? And if you have realized that all his or his party's supporters will be ranking the book high , then why wait to hear it from them ? Just go and buy it ... regradless of who is the writer , if you like to read ...it's almost an honor owning the first edition copy ... feels good , trust me .

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran has written at least one book prior to this if not more . If you like him as a writer/thinker ..admire his idiology or are even curious then you should buy it . When you go to buy a book you usually go back to your fav author .. or you wait for reviews . What spoofed my mind is the last line ... don't force you to buy it if someone is PTI/Imran's supporter .... how in the world do you imagine a PTI/Imran's supporter is gonna rubbish the book ? And if you have realized that all his or his party's supporters will be ranking the book high , then why wait to hear it from them ? Just go and buy it ... regradless of who is the writer , if you like to read ...it's almost an honor owning the first edition copy ... feels good , trust me .

i would like to read the book to understand his point of view. simple. i want to read it with an open mind. so should everyone.

as far as pti supporter is concerned then i believe as an INSAAF supporter one should do INSAAF. don't you agree?

by the way, i am not into displaying first editions. i rather like to read even if they are old. ;)

lovely_pk

Banned
I think book will be in english language and after reading your half a line sentiment , yes you will be better off cuz most of it will zip off your head .

I intentionally wrote those comments to fire up the emotions of the boneheads like you. I wanted myself to find the oppurtunity to burst off my anger on Tatoo khan and ease off some pressure in my body. IK is the most coward person in the history of Pakistan who is trying to use the taliban shelter to gain power in Pakistan politics. He always condemn the drone attacks but don't get any balls to condemn the Taliban act against Pakistani State. He always preferred money over Pakistan throughtout his cricketing career. ...

Atlast, i would highly suggest you to visit to a doctor and please kindly request him to do a full examination of your head. It might help to zip off your closed mind.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
bhai saab

That is an excellent idea!
Why don't all of you chip in one rupee each and buy one copy
And one of your friends reads it and tells it to all others to save time.
And you can upload the copy on the internet and we, your friends on siasat.pk
can down load it too! Hey who says a rupee has no value?