Who is involved in consiparcy against Balochistan?

Who is involved in consipiracy against Balochistan?

• Total voters
A

Admin

This is one of the main issues Pakistan facing right now. Let's discuss who is behind this and why it is happening.

note: Please feel free to tell me If you want me to add more options in the poll.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think both India and western elements are behind this. They sould be together in this poll. I give them 50/50.

A

Admin

PakPatriot1 said:
I think both India and western elements are behind this. They sould be together in this poll. I give them 50/50.

added

rizkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Salam to All,

I relly like this poll and I would like to suggest one thing here that their should be more polls regarding solutions for our problems.

May Allah help all Muslims and our beloved Pakistan, Ameen.

Wasalam,

I n s a f

india u.s.a israel and western anti muslim powers are involved in all this mess against our country and muslims

paris2012

Citizen
I don't understand , why most of the people think India and west are reponsible for this problem ? Who has got so much time ? What they will gain out of it ?
In my opinion , Pak leadership is responsible for this .

Viking

Citizen
No hard feelings, but to stop conspiracy against the country I think the Government should reconsider in changing it's official name from Pakistan to something more decent. Because all names of political and religious parties and countries that ends up with "BAN" like TaliBAN, PasBAN, or "TAN" like HindusTAN, AfghanisTAN, UzbekisTAN, TajikisTAN, etc are the home of SHAYTAN.

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Viking said:
No hard feelings, but to stop conspiracy against the country I think the Government should reconsider in changing it's official name from Pakistan to something more decent. Because all names of political and religious parties and countries that ends up with "BAN" like TaliBAN, PasBAN, or "TAN" like HindusTAN, AfghanisTAN, UzbekisTAN, TajikisTAN, etc are the home of SHAYTAN.

Very keen observation :evil: I wonder did you think about this all by yourself.. definitely by changing name of our country will solve all our problems haha i think i would like to change the name of leaders for now maybe den will come to your issue.