Who is making the decisions and calling the Shots? Imran or the General?

Who is making policy decisions with regards to Corona Virus and Lockdowns?

• General Bajwa (Pakistan Army)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Imran Khan ( PTI Government)

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
not arguing on what is wrong and what is a right decision. The big question is who is making them? The General or the PM? because a lot of channels /journalists reporting that the shots were fired by the General and even in the meeting which took place ( photo above). The cabinet was focusing more on the General and not the Prime minister. A picture speaks a thousand words my friend !

Seems like you don't like the answers so far despite the fact that you asked for opinion?

Wonder why you just don't accept the answers!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
not arguing on what is wrong and what is a right decision. The big question is who is making them? The General or the PM? because a lot of channels /journalists reporting that the shots were fired by the General and even in the meeting which took place ( photo above). The cabinet was focusing more on the General and not the Prime minister. A picture speaks a thousand words my friend !
But the picture is saying not the general nor the PM but Asad Umar was speaking. ?

Saboo

If you really want to know who is calling the shots, and if you can handle the truth shujauddin, it is Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah, as being reported by your favourite journalists.
Now shut-up and go spread your BS some where else.?

Husaink

Yes but in other countries of the world , only the elected governments make the decisions and no dictation and advice on health policy by the army. Do u understand that or not?
دوسرے ملک گئے بھاڑ میں پاکستان کی آرمی ہماری ہے ہم جانیں اور ہماری فوج تم ان ملکوں میں جا بسو جہاں آرمی نہیں ہوتی

PakiboyUK

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes but in other countries of the world , only the elected governments make the decisions and no dictation and advice on health policy by the army. Do u understand that or not?

Listen mate , get your facts right when the national security council meet in USA or UK cobra meeting They involve members of the armed forces as they are the ones that are actually going to control on the ground .

Your wish that army is running the show and IK has nothing to do with the brilliant Handling of this emergency issue just doesn’t add up .it’s Pak army and they will always still with the government when needed , InshaAllah

Last edited:

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
دوسرے ملک گئے بھاڑ میں پاکستان کی آرمی ہماری ہے ہم جانیں اور ہماری فوج تم ان ملکوں میں جا بسو جہاں آرمی نہیں ہوتی
Listen mate , get your facts right when the national security council meet in USA or UK cobra meeting They involve members of the armed forces as they are the ones that are actually going to control on the ground .

Your wish that army is running the show and IK has nothing to do with the brilliant Handling of this emergency issue just doesn’t add up .it’s Pak army and they will always still with the government when needed , InshaAllah
USELESS DEMOCRACY

CHINA MODEL IS BEST

Listen mates, in other countries of the world army does not make the decisions whether economic of health policy related but only in Pakistan where you see a scared cabinet sitting in front of an army general and giving them a briefing.
In a modern democratic state the cabinet is only answerable to the Prime Minister and not the army. Which part of this you do not understand?

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Listen mates, in other countries of the world army does not make the decisions whether economic of health policy related but only in Pakistan where you see a scared cabinet sitting in front of an army general and giving them a briefing.
In a modern democratic state the cabinet is only answerable to the Prime Minister and not the army. Which part of this you do not understand?
BAGLOOL WHY U CALLING ARMY IN EVERY EMERGENCIES

WE ARE HAPPY ARMY IS THERE IN BRIEFING WE HAPPY WITH THIS MODEL

DO YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
BAGLOOL WHY U CALLING ARMY IN EVERY EMERGENCIES

WE ARE HAPPY ARMY IS THERE IN BRIEFING WE HAPPY WITH THIS MODEL

DO YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES?

Sorry , I have my dignity and as a civilized human I believe in "government of the people by the people for the people" Army involvement rejected !

As for you my friend , you do what you are best at i.e. :

boot-licker.jpg

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry , I have my dignity and as a civilized human I believe in "government of the people by the people for the people" Army involvement rejected !

As for you my friend , you do what you are best at i.e. :

boot-licker.jpg
R U CIVILIZED D U KNOW THE COST OF OUR ARMY GIVING TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY

U CANT TARGET WHOLE ARMY

IF YOU AGAINST FEW GENERALS THEN BLAME THEM

TERAY JAISAY CIVILIAN KEE AWAZ NAHE NIKALTI JAB NOOORAY AUR ZARDARI DAKU MULK LOOT RAHAY HOTAY HAIN

Doston Ko Salaam

Very disappointing you disgracing yourself and your parents by saying paki boy. This is swear word for pakistani's.
Its like black person calling him self Niggar and white person saying Honkey to him self.
You must try to behave like education person even if you never been to school. That is the difference between humans and animals. I hope you going to stop abusing and beating your self up. LOOK at Zardari and Sharif they been looting the country last 35 years. Genuine people don't respect them and dont trust them. Pmln and ppp parties image is uneducated, poor, smugglers, money launders, Thief's parties and supporters.
I hope you going to uplift your self and stop swearing and abusing yourself. Its a law in uk if someone called you Paki you can get them arrested that would be racial discriminations.

PakiboyUK

Very disappointing you disgracing yourself and your parents by saying paki boy. This is swear word for pakistani's.
Its like black person calling him self Niggar and white person saying Honkey to him self.
You must try to behave like education person even if you never been to school. That is the difference between humans and animals. I hope you going to stop abusing and beating your self up. LOOK at Zardari and Sharif they been looting the country last 35 years. Genuine people don't respect them and dont trust them. Pmln and ppp parties image is uneducated, poor, smugglers, money launders, Thief's parties and supporters.
I hope you going to uplift your self and stop swearing and abusing yourself. Its a law in uk if someone called you Paki you can get them arrested that would be racial discriminations.

EXCUSE ME , I’m a British born lived here all my life , I’m proud to be called a Paki , this is my pride I will and always be a paki , it’s only a crime of someone uses it as a abuse , don’t you tell me. Paki means Pure . Your the one that is twisting the meaning .

Doston Ko Salaam

EXCUSE ME , I’m a British born lived here all my life , I’m proud to be called a Paki , this is my pride I will and always be a paki , it’s only a crime of someone uses it as a abuse , don’t you tell me. Paki means Pure . Your the one that is twisting the meaning .
Dont be a donkey at least try to be monkey. If you dont like being human. In Manchester its mostly pmln blind fowlers. Poor human development like pmln Mna Khadim hussain and his gangster son Nadeem Khadim Ex Mpa's in Jhelum, corrupt family like Sharifs

maximuswarrior

Stop being a simpleton. In no country on the planet do governments make decisions without consulting various branches and institutions within the country. Especially in larger nations, the armed forces play a very critical role in supporting the government during crises. Look at India, China the US and many other larger nations where the military is supporting the government during the coronavirus pandemic.