Who is Mir Mohammad Ali Khan on twitter?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't know this guy can someone tell me his background?

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't know this guy can someone tell me his background?
He is youngest Muslim who established investment bank on Wall Street, he was very successful and resourceful and grown very fast, then old guards of Wall Street especially Israeli backed lobby maligned him and engaged him in court cases calling him fraud, media run stories which tarnished his repute. Later after decade same people who accused him were proved guilty of black mailing and were convicted in similar cases. I use to watch true dreams and sometimes I watch about Pakistan and end times, but to. My surprise I watched him in dream and I am sure he and raheel shareef has connection and a role to play. Bye the way. Musharraf brought him and made him minister. He has childhood in Pakistan and Asad Umar of PTI is his childhood friend and Asad and zubairs late elder brother has inspired him in teen days about doing something about Pakistan. Shuja pasha use to stay with him in US and he has met many Arab sheikh and Russian oligarchs plus head of states of different countries as investment banker. As an economist I never found his analysis faulty or biased. Totally pro Pakistani you can say he bleeds green, a really good guy with very positive vibe. Now working in field of education

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جتنے دو نمبر بندے ہیں وہ اپنے آپ کو ڈاکٹر وغیرہ شو کرکے عمران کی ٹیم میں شامل ہوچکے ہیں

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
He is youngest Muslim who established investment bank on Wall Street, he was very successful and resourceful and grown very fast, then old guards of Wall Street especially Israeli backed lobby maligned him and engaged him in court cases calling him fraud, media run stories which tarnished his repute. Later after decade same people who accused him were proved guilty of black mailing and were convicted in similar cases. I use to watch true dreams and sometimes I watch about Pakistan and end times, but to. My surprise I watched him in dream and I am sure he and raheel shareef has connection and a role to play. Bye the way. Musharraf brought him and made him minister. He has childhood in Pakistan and Asad Umar of PTI is his childhood friend and Asad and zubairs late elder brother has inspired him in teen days about doing something about Pakistan. Shuja pasha use to stay with him in US and he has met many Arab sheikh and Russian oligarchs plus head of states of different countries as investment banker. As an economist I never found his analysis faulty or biased. Totally pro Pakistani you can say he bleeds green, a really good guy with very positive vibe. Now working in field of education
I second you. He is defending Pakistan more than anybody else on tweeter. Those who are opposing him or say something bad against him, are themselves good for nothing.

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
You can't compare both but still vena being artist shamed Pakistan but what's happening in our dramas now? Incest based dramas are common.. Is it our culture or routine life?
Veena is better than these so called molvis who talk good and give surmons but secretly rape. Children

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
You can't compare both but still vena being artist shamed Pakistan but what's happening in our dramas now? Incest based dramas are common.. Is it our culture or routine life?
Veena is better than these so called molvis who talk good and give surmons but secretly rape. Children
You are one confused nation. What culture are you talking about? The Arab imposed one or the one pre partition? Zia damaged the whole fabric of this society. And art should have no boundaries, its a form of expression and education. Today instead of us making a film series some Indian director is making a web series on heera mandi. We can't discuss or debate anything because everything is taboo. Veena is shit so is the moulvis. I wish to see Pakistan as a moderate progressive nation that believes in science and equality. Where is our Ataturk?

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are one confused nation. What culture are you talking about? The Arab imposed one or the one pre partition? Zia damaged the whole fabric of this society. And art should have no boundaries, its a form of expression and education. Today instead of us making a film series some Indian director is making a web series on heera mandi. We can't discuss or debate anything because everything is taboo. Veena is shit so is the moulvis. I wish to see Pakistan as a moderate progressive nation that believes in science and equality. Where is our Ataturk?
You don't need to be fascist liberal to q