Why all Media Anchors from daily talk shows are explaining that we are not againts MQM, Are they sca

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
aray brother zindagi bahut pyari ha sabko...dar jatay hyn becharay kahen"BHAAAEEE" ne "supari" de dee to!!!

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why all Media Anchors from daily talk shows are explaining that we are not againts MQM, Are they scare from MQM.

If they were scared of MQM, they wouldnt have given Zulfiqar Mirza so much air time in the first place. Woh bhi to dekho.
They are making their position clear because media is supposed to be neutral and MQM accused them of being biased against it.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes specially KAMRAN KHAN & HAMID MIR. Also todays KASHIF ABBASI in similar tone.. WOW..
HIMMAT HAY TO PASS KER WERNA ..........................

Kamran Khan spoke yesterday like a true Karachiite, not a MQM supporter. His words were my words and the words of my entire family and many of my friends.

Kashif Abbasi today did a whole show with Zulfiqar Mirza

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are just defending themselves. It's quite funny actually. How the media is being accused of being biased by a party which until very recently was being given disproportionately more coverage than any other party, including live news coverage and participation in talk shows.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
tamam encores ki explanation yeh zaher karti hay k woh MQM say kitna darte hain yahi baat mirza nay b ki thi lakin uski baat ka kissi nay b janab nahe diya

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
They are just defending themselves. It's quite funny actually. How the media is being accused of being biased by a party which until very recently was being given disproportionately more coverage than any other party, including live news coverage and participation in talk shows.
chup raho warna bori maen laash milaygi

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
aaj kal har anchor apnay number badha raha hai journalism main ab favoritism shroo ho gaya hai.:(

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
Why all Media Anchors from daily talk shows are explaining that we are not againts MQM, Are they scare from MQM.
YEH LOG IS LIYE EXCUSES PAISH KAR RAHAY HAIN INHAIN MALOOM HO GAYA HAI KE ZULFIQAR MIRZA EK THOOOOOOOS PATAKHA HAI JO SIRF MQM KE KHILAF ZEHREELA PROPEGANDA KAR KE SASTI SHOHRAT HAASIL KARNA CHAHTA HAI.(serious)

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
YEH LOG IS LIYE EXCUSES PAISH KAR RAHAY HAIN INHAIN MALOOM HO GAYA HAI KE ZULFIQAR MIRZA EK THOOOOOOOS PATAKHA HAI JO SIRF MQM KE KHILAF ZEHREELA PROPEGANDA KAR KE SASTI SHOHRAT HAASIL KARNA CHAHTA HAI.(serious)

Yes the whole of Pakistan, all the media, the army, everyone is against MQM. They are because of a reason you retard. Not ever I read a sensible or logical post from you except writing gibrish on here. Can you tell me how do you afford to stay on here 24/7??? do you work or this is your full time job?

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)

yes the whole of pakistan, all the media, the army, everyone is against mqm. They are because of a reason you retard. Not ever i read a sensible or logical post from you except writing gibrish on here. Can you tell me how do you afford to stay on here 24/7??? Do you work or this is your full time job?
first of all thanks for reading my posts, if u dont like then just click dislike potion given end of this page, come and live karachi u will get sense and logic and then u will sure like my posts when ever i get free time i take participate in this forum but have u ever been asked the person whos foto u have at your avatar how many time he give judiciary what he is doing? Is that sensable & logical ?

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=11505]zainazad[/MENTION], [MENTION=13312]zeshaan[/MENTION], [MENTION=5317]ishwaq[/MENTION], [MENTION=12948]sdmuashr[/MENTION], [MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION], [MENTION=9148]sharjeel[/MENTION], [MENTION=11830]shaheer[/MENTION], [MENTION=17286]virus[/MENTION], [MENTION=12831]Bilal_Mushi[/MENTION], [MENTION=14028]elipst[/MENTION], [MENTION=9508]such786[/MENTION], [MENTION=21218]Zoaib[/MENTION], [MENTION=17090]ranaji[/MENTION], [MENTION=10686]moodali[/MENTION], [MENTION=15667]United4Pak[/MENTION], [MENTION=8052]sarmad[/MENTION], [MENTION=13451]naeemk[/MENTION]

وہ کیا خوب کہا ہے عزت مآب نصرت جاوید نے کے
....گیدڑ کی سو سال کی زندگی شیر کی ایک دن کی زندگی سے بہتر ہے
[hilar][hilar][hilar]