Why did IK receive humiliation in US?

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who have i cursed and abused? If i have ever cursed, it's in reply to someone who was cursing me.

So preaching good morals and manners mean i am hiding behind religion?

Don't you know Prophet Muhammad (saww) said we should be compassionate and have good manners and character.

Do you see me cursing anyone here? I have put all the people who curse on ignore list and i am replying normally to people who talk like good mannered people.

Now comment on the point i made in the thread or if you've nothing to say then move on

Why do you curse back but not say kalma yourself?
Typical hypocrite.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why do you curse back but not say kalma yourself?
Typical hypocrite.

Because i am a human and a short tampered one at that. On top of that, i am a Pathan.

We don't present our other cheek if someone slaps but break their bones.

The blame is on the initiator not the responder.

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because i am a human and a short tampered one at that. On top of that, i am a Pathan.

We don't present our other cheek if someone slaps but break their bones.

The blame is on the initiator not the responder.
My point was, apply the advice to yourself first before preaching it to others. And nobody cares if you are a punjabi or pathan. You're short tempered yourself but expect others to say kalma. Are you for real?

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My point was, apply the advice to yourself first before preaching it to others. And nobody cares if you are a punjabi or pathan. You're short tempered yourself but expect others to say kalma. Are you for real?

I don't initiate. People here are habitual galom galoch brigade who respond to every thread with abuses.

I am done with ths nonsensical argument.

If you don't see the difference between me and galom galoch brigade then you must be a part or sympathiser of that brigade and when people reach a certain level of evil, their conscience dies down.

Have i cursed at you so far? No but they would've by now.