Why escape to London if you have not done corruption. 4 Min Watch.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mashallah aaj to khan bohat smarties aur fresh lag raha hai. In the past he was starting to look tired and worn down. Lekin aaj to bhalay hi bhalay.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
let Bongi Khan use this occasion to call his family including his 3 children return back to Pakistan . Instead of living with his ex wife and getting spoiled with drug, and the whole tubber become addicted , he should be setting an example of his own family first.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
let Bongi Khan use this occasion to call his family including his 3 children return back to Pakistan . Instead of living with his ex wife and getting spoiled with drug, and the whole tubber become addicted , he should be setting an example of his own family first.

Last time I checked. Quaid e azam's own daughter never wanted to live in Pakistan and refused to leave India, maybe he should have set an example aswell before becoming the father of our nation

Shame on those sons who refuse to come to their own mother's funeral and hide in UK. Shame on those people. That's what Happens when you feed your children food earned through Haram means, your children turn on you.

Come defend like a good lapdog that you are. PTI, PMLN, PPP, lapdogs all the same. You all just bark bark and bend over for your masters

Zaidi Qasim

Last time I checked. Quaid e azam's own daughter never wanted to live in Pakistan and refused to leave India, maybe he should have set an example aswell before becoming the father of our nation

Shame on those sons who refuse to come to their own mother's funeral and hide in UK. Shame on those people. That's what Happens when you feed your children food earned through Haram means, your children turn on you.

Come defend like a good lapdog that you are. PTI, PMLN, PPP, lapdogs all the same. You all just bark bark and bend over for your masters
Shame of those who never recognize their illegitimate child and yet live happily with guilty conscious. Shame of those who never bother to recollect their own family and their activities outside for the country yet quick to target others for the same . There is a lot of shame associated with this Governemnt where the biggest hoarders of the time still sitting and the leader is being hypocritical about his corruption drive .

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Shame of those who never recognize their illegitimate child and yet live happily with guilty conscious. Shame of those who never bother to recollect their own family and their activities outside for the country yet quick to target others for the same . There is a lot of shame associated with this Governemnt where the biggest hoarders of the time still sitting and the leader is being hypocritical about his corruption drive .

Puppy dog, go check my comment history. I've said that over and over again. Because unlike you, I criticise everyone. I'm not a slave or dog of any party or ideology.

I dare you to show me on post of yours where you said anything negative about PMLN or anything positive about PTI. I will transfer you $500 if you can show me a single post made by you where you did either of the above mentioned things.

I know you won't find any because you're a blind tout who wiggles his tale and sticks his tongue out to defend his master's no matter what. I don't have any allegiance so I don't have to defend anyone.

Zaidi Qasim

Puppy dog, go check my comment history. I've said that over and over again. Because unlike you, I criticise everyone. I'm not a slave or dog of any party or ideology.

I dare you to show me on post of yours where you said anything negative about PMLN or anything positive about PTI. I will transfer you $500 if you can show me a single post made by you where you did either of the above mentioned things.

I know you won't find any because you're a blind tout who wiggles his tale and sticks his tongue out to defend his master's no matter what. I don't have any allegiance so I don't have to defend anyone.
Arse licker. I have been seeing each of your lick. Once in a while you come here to show your treasures of how many licks you have collected over the absent time. What I have written about Bongi and company is exactly what you asked for it. Had it not because of the Bongi's speech today, you wouldn't come and shit on this forum . I have shown you the real face of this ugly ruler. Now, It seems you pissed off because you didn't appreciate lifting the veil on hidden face. Don't sit in glass houses and throw stone. Learn and move on .

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Arse licker. I have been seeing each of your lick. Once in a while you come here to show your treasures of how many licks you have collected over the absent time. What I have written about Bongi and company is exactly what you asked for it. Had it not because of the Bongi's speech today, you wouldn't come and shit on this forum . I have shown you the real face of this ugly ruler. Now, It seems you pissed off because you didn't appreciate lifting the veil on hidden face. Don't sit in glass houses and throw stone. Learn and move on .

I'm not on here every day because unlike you, I have a real job and responsibilities. You wouldn't know about that. You're devoid of any real sense of life. Puppy dog when you become an equity / fixed income trader, then tell me about not being on this forum all day.

I love how you avoided my challenge ? because you knew that you would lose Because you're a lapdog who bends and licks for his master's.

On the next forum I have a PTI lapdog saying the same thing calling me a patwari, that's how you know I'm better than both of you donkeys because I'm not afraid to criticize any of your master's. Go back to Mariam baji and ask for more money because if you're going to be humiliated, then at least make it worth your izzat

Zaidi Qasim

I'm not on here every day because unlike you, I have a real job and responsibilities. You wouldn't know about that. You're devoid of any real sense of life. Puppy dog when you become an equity / fixed income trader, then tell me about not being on this forum all day.

I love how you avoided my challenge ? because you knew that you would lose Because you're a lapdog who bends and licks for his master's.

On the next forum I have a PTI lapdog saying the same thing calling me a patwari, that's how you know I'm better than both of you donkeys because I'm not afraid to criticize any of your master's. Go back to Mariam baji and ask for more money because if you're going to be humiliated, then at least make it worth your izzat
Would that really be an excuse to lick as soon as you come here on this forum ( I am not here everyday) .

I don't avoid challenge. And what is there as a challenge ?. Any Tom ,Dick and Harry can bark. There is no restriction on any kind of blame, excuse or stupid act , here on Public Forum . Your licking on to Bongi is more prominent than anyone else around ,except some other few lose goof balls . But that won't be a topic of my post , was never. I replied your butter licking post of one side facts when I showed you the faces on other side of the fence. Obviously you got offended of listening to the facts